|| PROMO HOUSE || - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Dec 5, 2012 Promo:

Sandhya in red saree in front of mom dad's pic with tears in eyes " Mom dad today is my first day of college.. Pray that I accomplished ur dreams.

On the other end suraj packing sandhya's books " Sandhya ji i know the path is difficult but i m sure that if you work hard you will make it easy"👍🏼

Sandhya hugs suraj when he gives her pen. Sandhya in heart saying suraji hope i stand on ur expectations.

December 12 and December 13, 2012 Salman Khan Promo: 

Salman Khan (Sallu) gets a call that two people are trying to enter somewhere and do mischief.  Salman goes there to look into the matter with his trademark style.

SurYa with a ladder trying to climb somewhere, Sandhya was holding the ladder, and Suraj was climbing it, when Salman came to see them.

Dabang 2 special episode on 12th & 13th December and Salman Khan will be on board DABH-land for promoting his film. 

Link by Dhruvie:  https://capschool.in/school-principals-messege.php?url=7VaWLLZfOt8

Edited by b2011 - 11 years ago
December 15, 2002 Maha Episode Promo:

SurYa on way back from night college.  Scooter skids due to some oil on the road and they have an accident.

Jan 1, 2013 Promo:

Bhabho in kitchen, she was praying to god that it was because of god grace that surya are safe.

scene changed: it shows surya room where the fan has fallen on bed and the bed is totally broken

scene returns to kitchen where meena comes to bhabho and says that it is good that surya are safe, but howcome they don't have even a scratch if they were sleeping on bed and fan had fallen directly on bed. bhabho is thoughtful

January 3, 2013 Promo:

SurYa in GG room.  Suraj surprised to see suitcase packed.  Sandhya wonders whether Suraj is going out of town.  Bhabho answers from behind, "yes," you both are going out.  She says she will pack eating items down and the bus is at 9 p.m. for Mt. Abu and also gives the baby krishna idol to Sandhya to take with her.

January 7, 2012 Promo:

Daisa telling bhabhoo god knows when sandhya will giv gud news..bhabhoo says in 3 month..then suqaj is shown holding sandhya face sitting in cart and its rainning..saying he doesnt want to do anythingt which wil distract her from her goal.

January 14, 2013 Promo:

SoorYa in Ajmer hotel I think..

Sooraj to Sandhya:- Now you don't have to bear all this tension. We ain't gonna hide truth anymore from Bhabho. We'll tell her today by going to Pushkar..

Voice over says:- SoorYa's night college truth will reveal to Bhabho on 14th JAN at 9pm..

Edited by b2011 - 11 years ago

January 16, 2013 Promo: 

Bhabho praying to God:- she wants grandson like sooraj.

Sooraj stops Bhabho n tell:- No Bhabho. He shouldnt be like me. I've decieved you. Although you said NO for Sandhya's further education still I asked her to continue.

Sooraj is pleading to bhabho for forgivness.(again he is in sky color kurta).

Bhabho is all shocked. Promo over.

January 18, 2013 Promo:

Babasa is saying to surya that yes they hav done mistake buts its ok go and say sorry to bhabho and bhabho shout no way...she says sandhya has done three things for her so she can forgive her three mistake...but for her fourth mistake she has to do what i say...everyone is shocked

Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpRu4sl418

Jan 22, 2013 Promo:

Sandhya is seated in the center.  All the neighborhood ladies assembled.  Looks like Daisa is blessing Sandhya assuming she is pregnant and Bhabho stops her.

Daisa asks Bhabho what are you doing.

Bhabho informs that the good news is that Sandhya is going to wear a police cap instead of pallu from now on.  She will carry the danda and roam the city.  She asks everyone to bless Sandhya for that.  She states she will be the first and salutes Sandhya.

Sandhya is shocked and Suraj standing silent.

Link: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFqeRnbipBk