Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 51)

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
aammmaaazzziiinnn...pm me plzz

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
awww arnav hai hai haiii 
dbr_kmichi IF-Dazzler
dbr_kmichi
dbr_kmichi

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
hey wonderful update...Smile
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Loved it! Now just detective Anjali on Khushi's case will make me happy!
smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hi sarala
Couldnt reply earlier. read the 3 updates at a go. it was awesome.pls update soon. waiting is getting harder and harder

love
smitha
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Well guys IAm too excited about the on going track- the love trip to Nainital. Well of course this Saturday is a break for our excitement. So I have decided to enthrall U all with my FF. Kill the time till we get the real entertainment on TV.

Sub Title: Anjali plays Cupid

-----------------

Kushi is in the kitchen helping her Buaji and Buaji keeps on going on about how good Akash is. She says "There is no comparison between Akasha nd that arrogant Arnav"

Kushi says "Buaji Arnavji arrogant nahi hai"

Buaji says "Sanka devi now U only should certifiy people. For U there is no one bad in this world after so much has happened" and leaves.

Kushi is left to thinking as to why she cannot think of Arnav as bad.

The marriage preparations are going on heavily and the rasams have started.

Shashi declares to Kushi that after Payal's marriage she will go with them to Lucknow. Kushi says she wants to look for a job in Delhi and Shashi says there is no question of leaving her in Delhi alone.

Kushi is left to thinking.

In Raizada Maansion at the breakfast table everyone they discuss about the marriage preparations and Anjali says "After marriage Payal's parents want to give reception at Lucknow and I have been telling them it is a good idea"

She continues "I believe soon after the marriage Sahi ji will be elaving along with his wife and Kushi to Lucknow. After the rituals Kushi will be staying back in Lucknow"

Arnav says "Lucknow"

Anjali says "Ha Shashiji said that he will not leave her alone in Delhi"

Arnav doesn't say anything and leaves.

Aranv reaches his office and tries to get on to work but he fails to do so. He thinks "Damn it. She is so normal as if nothing has happened. She has no feelings for me and I like a stupid teenager think nothing excepting about her"

He thinks good she has decided to go to Lucknow- If I stop meeting her everything will be back to normal.

He takes out the photo of Kushi kept in his drawer and looks at the photo intently.

Akash comes and Arnav keeps the photo back and looks at him.

Akash tells him that he wants to plan for honeymoon in Switzerland and asks if it is OK for Arnav to manage in his absence for 20 days. Arnav says its Ok. Akash says "Otherwise I will ask Kushi to help U out- She is familiar with our work isn't it"

Arnav says "Its OK Akash I can manage. Don't think about Office. Go ahead with your plans."

Akash hugs him and leaves.

Arnav thinks he needs more and more work so that he has no time to think about anyone

--------------

Mehindi function is over and after everyone leaves Kushi goes outside to relax.

Kushi is sitting on the steps and watching the moon and Payal comes and they have a good moment. Kushi teases Payal that after a few days she wont be bothered by Kushi- They have a emotional moment. Payal says Kushi will get someone who loves her more than anyone of them.

Kushi remembers Arnav and thinks "I don't think so"

Payal says "Why did U say that"

Kushi brushes off saying nothing.

The next day

Anjali calls Kushi and asks her if she will accompany her to shopping. Kushi agrees and Anjali says she will pick her up. They go for shopping and Anjali understands that Kushi is trying her best to be normal as if nothing has happened but is not her original self. She tells her that a few people have enquired about Kushi during the engagement function and if she sould move the proposal. Kushi doesn't reply- Anji says Iam a stupid talking to you- I should talk to your father"

Kushis ays "AnjiDi please don't talk to my father about my marriage – Iam not interested in getting married so soon"

Anji seems to have understood and says "Chalo let us finish shopping"

After they finish shopping they go to get in to the car and Anji gets a call on her phone ans she seems panicked.

Kushi asks what the matter is. Anjali says " I know this would happen- Chote has fever but he went to office. He has not eaten and now I believe he had low sugar and fell unconscious. I believe the doctor has come and gone"

Anjali says she will get dropped at home first and then driver will drop Kushi home.

Tears are rolling down Anjali's eyes and Kushi says "Di Arnavji will be alright"

Anjali in the car will be emotionally speaking to Kushi. She says Arnav has suffered a lot in this small age and now he is pushing himself very hard into work and that is affecting his health. She says she was very happy about Arhi marriage and was broken when she came to know it is cooked up marriage. She says she thought Kushi would keep him happy. Kushi just listens. She says she hoped that he will start becoming normal and they will get abck old days. Anji says she got emotional and not to worry.

She gets down the vehicle and tells Kushi to go home. Kushi says she will visit Arnav once and  go.

-----------

Anjali and Kushi go to Arnav's room. Kushi hesitiates to go and Anji goes running. Nani gets up and says he is fine but having high fever. Anji with tears goes and sits beside him and he sees her cry and says "Di Iam fine. I fainted only bec of low sugar. Now its Ok."

Anji doesn't speak and puts her hand into his hair and strokes.

She then realizes Kushi has come and looks at the door and asks her to come in.

Kushi's feels very bad at seeing Arnav like that. She looks at him and they have an eyelock.

Kushi tries to make the atmosphere light by saying "Di Arnavji is making a bahana of fever only to avoid Sangeet tomorrow. He doesn't know how to dance isn't it"

Anji smiles and says she will come just then and goes away.

Arnav looks away. Kushi turns to go away and she hears him cough hard. She runs back and gives him a glass of water. She sits on the bed and holds his head and asks him to have water. He just looks at her and she asks him to drink. He drinks and she puts his head down on the pillow but her hand gets stuck below. She tries to take it slowly and they come close and slowly she gets up and about to go and he holds her hand and she looks back. He says "Thodi dher rukh jao" She just looks and he covers up saying "Di will feel good if U are around. Otherwise she will panick"

Anji overhears as she is about to enter and Arnav releases Kushi's hand seeing his Sis.

Anjali gives Arnav some medicine and says "Your fever seems to have come down. I think resting will help U recover. Chote Iam saying no Office till U R totally well. Also marriage functions are going on;

Arnav tries to say "Di" but Anji point blanketly refuses to budge.

Anjali comes to Kushi and says "Kushi if U agree I will call Ur mom and ask her permission for U to stay in our house today. Actually tomorrow Sangeet is there in our house na- so we have a lot of prep also."

Kushi looks at Arnav and Anji and says "Fine Di but tomorrow I have to go early to Jiji- We have to also prepare for Sangeeth na"

Anji says "OK" and asks Kushi to tell Om Prakash to  make some soup for Arnav.

Kushi leaves and Anji calls Kushi's home and informs them.

Anjali tells Arnav she wil send the soup and goes to he kitchen and finds KUshi making the soup and lost in thoughts wit tears in her eyes.

Anjali comes to Kushi and says "Kushi" Kushi turns and wipes her tears and says "Di O Prakash is busy – so I thought I will make the soup"

Anji says "Kushi- come here" and hugs her and asks "Ghar yaad aya kya"

Kushi nods no.

Anji says "Feeling bad Arnav is not well isn't it"

Kushi looks with surprise and Anjali says "Kushi- do U think Iam so insensible. Iam after all bigger than both of you. You think I can't understand your hide and seek game. When both of you love each other so much why don't U tell out your feelings.

Kushi says "Anji Di I don't love him- Moreover I know my aukat – I just feel sympathy for him that he is taking life too hard"

Anji comes closer to Kushi and says "Look into my eyes and tell U don't feel for Arnav. Tell me it si just sympathy"

Kushi looks into Anji's eyes but doesn't say anything and looks away.

Anji says "Kushi Iam tired of all of this now. I know Arnav loves U but U also know he will never accept the fact because he has a preconceived notion that whatever he loves he loses. Kushi it is only U who can drive away that fear. I know U only can change him. U remember that incident when he laughed when besan was spread across yr face.  After many years I saw him laugh like that. He started becoming normal and when unfortunately SHyamji's incident happened he changed again. But since he is friends with you I think U only can bring back my chote who was full of life."

Kuhsi doesn't answer and looks away.

Anji says "Kushi we never discriminated you and always counted U as my family member that's why we are getting Payal also into this house. Promise to me that U will atleast try to help him open up"

Kushi says "Di one thing is for sure – I will not force myself on him. He only should first come out with his feelings. U know very well that his single call would make me run to him. I also want U to promise that U will not tell him I have any feelings for him"

Anji hugs Kushi and says "Thnakyou so much- Iam sure if U support me we can get back the real Chote back"

Anji says "Kuhsi – w ehave to make him feel desparate uske liye U should behave as if everything is fine and that U don't care about him and all- I guess U have understood - Try to be the jhalliphulli Kushi and your laad governor will come to our way". Kushi smiles.

Anji says "Kushi baton me I forgot the decorators have come. I have to talk to them. Please go anfd give this soup go and give the soup to him."

Kushi nods. Anjali leaves and Kushi wonders about Anji's words and thinks am I so evident that I love Arnavji. She feels releieved that someone has understood her feelings.

----------------   

So guys that was the long update. Finally Anjali I palying cupid for ARHI love story.

Enjoy the sat and wait for a yummy ME on Siunday.

Bye

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

bertxxradhalovexxrempyhoneyboney1sunshaeymdm2013magyc88twinkle662sree12pyaar_kya_karnacheeni01mistletoe22Suman786ardhika16Haniibeeanusha.nushannie.shonaayesha786xxxHonkytonkmalosekarismanims6cpervaizilla8roohi_lovetanya_viWriter42unna_178monkeydog18varsh8Yazzy91FebruaryFlower-Appy-kiran255princess84nishiDavi_mahi_dbr_kmichimaria_awankaur94devishreesharneil92ongongongminimuffin86sun2011littlemoiAquaBluez17pri12lara3110zafiMeraCheekuViratMeetPremeertvmyloveushankitvcmoon_mineMinnie...Anita...Saraa.RadhaKrishanbikeriderFAYKHAN29-Zara-siva2901SublimeSanayadumas..-IronyDied-..MereMahiyaa.

littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
yay me first!!
loved the update!!
aw... poor arnav .. hope he gets better for the sangeet so then you can add a little dance sequence in it!! :)
Haniibee Senior Member
Haniibee
Haniibee

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Wow! You managed to get along with the story as well as include yesterday's episode in it too! Yay! Now Anjali will bring ArHi closer together ...hehehe!

Thanks a lot for the PM! Update Soon!

Go to top