..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Res
I will read this tomorrow for sure
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Well Arnav babua ka haal hamse dekha nahi jatha. Lekin kya kare apne kiye ka sazah milni chahiye na. Hmari kudi ko itna hurt kiya hai. Well I think we should move on from his reaction o his action. Will he watch Kushi getting married away to somebody or DDLJ.  Here goes my fiction

-------------  

Raizada Mansion

Arnav goes near the ward robe and when he removes the door he feels Kushi sitting inside. He says Kushi and is about to touch he and she vanishes. He comes out of his trance and bangs the door.

He goes near the plants with a cutter. When he is on his work he remembers the incident when kushi cries. He smiles once again at the thought of her and Anjali calls from back saying "Chote aap pure plant ko kaatdiya"

Arnav looks at the shrub and looks at Anjali. Anjali laughs and says "Chote – Aaj kal tera dhyaan kaha rehtha hai—"

Arnav says "Nothing Di tell me whats the matter"

Anjali says "Chote aapke jijaji is going next week on official (bada kaam) work to Lucknow for some days. He wants me to join him(The big plan of Shyaam)

Arnav says "tho chale jana"

Anajli says "Chote U know after 2 weeks I cant go"

Arnav"Par kyu di"

Anjali "Chote hamara puja hai na mandir me- ek haphte ka"

Arnav says "Fine then"

Anajali says "Chote mai is liye tumse kahrahi thi ki ussi time me kushi ki shaadi hogi lucknow mein. I wish if somebody goes from our house it would be good, now that there is no animosity between you two why don't U go"

Arnav says "Di R U mad"

Anjali says "Chote tum office ka kaam niptalo and shadi bhi attend karlo"

Arnav says "Di  please abhi mujhe office jana hai"

Anjali syas teek hai soch lo

Arnav looks a his Di going and wipes the sweat on his forehead-  wonders why the thought of Kushi's marriage is unbearable to him.

La is rubbing her fingers and enters Arnav's room.

She says "ASR I have thought a lot and have decided that I will leave your house."

Arnav without saying a word looks on

La continues saying "Arnav thinking sensibly there is no relationship between us- we are alteast friends now. Maybe if this continues that may also vanish. I don't want to lose a friend like U. So I guess it would be better if I move out"

Arnav says "As U wish Lavanaya but I hope I have not hurt U"

La says "Its OK ASR- I was wrong in thinking U had feelings but after cming to ur house I realsied U never felt anything towards me – OK I shall inform the others and leave today"

Arnav says "I will drop u"

La says "Its OK ASR driver is there"

Before leaving the room she says "ASR I wish one day U find somebody whom U would wish to share ur life- Bye"

Arnav gives a sigh. He somehow feels relaxed.

-------------- 

Kushi's house

Guys I hate to write about the creep shyaam so I will give details in brief- Shyaam has created a picture in the house that he is doing a great ehsaan by marrying Kushi- As if he has saved her from those Raizadas. Kushi's parents have fallen for trickslike buaji and giving him a lot of importance. It is shyaams plan to get married in Lucknow so that he will not be caught. He knows Anjali has a imp vrat after 2 weeks – so has fixed the date so. So he is sure nobody from Raizadas will come for the marriage. HE wants the marriage to happen and later on decide what to do is his idea.   He even managed to take money from Anjali on the pretext of business.

Kushi is smiling in front of her sister and parents.

Kushi is thinking "Muje aisa kyu lag raha hai ki kuch achcha nahi hora ha hai"

She goes near Devi mayya and says "Devi mayya aap hamare liye achcha hi soche honge. Ma BAuji bahut kush hai. Unke kushimeri kushihai. Ham aap jo rastha dikatha hai ussi pe ham jaenge.."

-------------

Raizada Mansion

Total silence after the events of the day.

Nani says "Chalo Kushi bitiya ek achcha kaam karke gaya hai- US Miss kasyam ka bathi jaladi – kaash Arnav ko bhi samaj aave ki shadi ki mahatva"

Anjali doesn't say anything but feels bad for her bro as she thinks Arnav loves her.

Shyaam the snake pacifies her saying everything will be alright.

Naani suggests that they should give some present to Kushi for her marriage as they will be not be able to go to Lucknow.

Anjali requests Shyaam to come with her to give the present. He is shocked and takes some bahana about him being busy. He even suggests that the gift may be sent through driver.

Arnav is going out and Anjali calls from behind " Chote aap baahar jar aha hai "

He nods and she says she will get dropped at shopping mall.

He asks her to come. While dropping he asks her how long she would take. She says not much time- He says Ok then U go I will come after finishing my work.

----------

Shop

Anjali is selecting sarees and she is not able to decide what to buy. She keeps a fe aside and goes to jewelry section and looks for some good sets.

In the meanwhile Arnav comes there. She  tells him she is confused and not able to decide what to buy. He says anything will be good on his Di .

Anjali says " mere liye nahi- Kushi ke liye"

Arnav says "Kya"

Anajali says "Nani ne kaha hai – dekho eh set uspar kasi lagegi". He gets a flashback scene of Kushi's earring getting stuck in his shirt button"

Arnav says " I don't know DI"

The shop keeper shows other sets and says look at these sets madam- latest ones- little costlier but good- these will look good on tall lean necks- Aranv looks at them intently and takes one of them and says give this.

Anjali says " Wah bahut jaldi selct karliya and U say U donno"

She drags him to the saree section too and he selects a red saree for her.

Anjali says "Thankyou CHote- MEra kam asaan kardiya"

And walks off to the billing section. He follows his Di and Arnav only pays the bill.

----------

So guys that was the weekend special. A lot of story to move from Arnav realizing his feelings to about to confess his feelings to realizing whom Kush is getting married to how he will stop the marriage and the next step----

Yeah please do give me good suggestions for the continuation 

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what a FF... Just nw i swa this.. Well written and like the way u have pen down this FF,.keep going..
pri12 thumbnail
fabolus fantastic adorable incredible...really yaar no words that can define how amazing it is!!!...plzz pm me whn u updte next part
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bechara arnav. now he has to give gifts to her too and that too for her marrriage

Fantastic update. there was no rush in any scenes. pls update  soon

love 
smitha
Edited by smithasrk - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
too good!!!!
lovd the part!!!
hope arnav soon realises his love!!!!
pls make shyam's truth cm out soon!!!!
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really liked that he chose and bought the set and a saree for her So will he save her and get married to her pls.update soon can't wait ..
Thanks for the PM hun.
-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice .
jalthi Shyam aur Khushi ke shadi thodo😡
waithing for nxt update😊
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh i love ur story 

so nice