Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey darling!!
I loved the update. Arnav's and Khushi's reactions to each other are priceless. You've kept them so true to their characters.
This new track sounds very interesting. I agree with your idea on their marriage, it should definitely take place when they really want to be with each other!
Thanks for the PM sugar. I'm really looking forward to the next part!!
๐Ÿ˜Š
IronyDied thumbnail
aww thats super exciting man!!!
and yes marriage should be in full rasam and lovey dovey๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG!! lots of ArHi moments coming..too good dear๐Ÿค—
loved it!!โค๏ธ
pls continue soon!! and with a long update pls๐Ÿ˜ณ
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god this FF of urs is agoing strong and stronegr :LD

i so love it :D
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just landed onto ur FF today n read it in 1 go ...simply WOW !!!!   Im luving d whole concept n d best part is that ASR knows about d creep Shyam n Khushi being innocent ... gr8 writing ...pls update next part soon ..cant wait to see family's reactions to their fake marriage ... pls also pm me wen u update ..thanks very much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
realy nice Can't wait to read the next part!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
awesome update! thanks for the pm
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
incredible!! love it!!! don't forget to pm me too!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What and awesome update!!! Truly loved it!!! Continue soon x
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

SUb title : Kushi enters Raizada MaAnsion

Hello guys. Well lot of speculation on the forum regarding the spoilers. However courtesy you guys support we moved forward to the fake shaadi in our FF.

Here goes my flow

-------------

Before I continue I would like to inform U guys that I would not detail what we are not interested in ' I will concenterate more on ARHI. OK here I go

---------

Arnav is waiting in the mandir and looking at his watch. He wonders if this girl is going to give him a dhoka but our sincere KKG has climbed the last step of the mandir and panting.

Arnav looks at Kushi in the red Saree and set presented by Anjali. As usual he is lost and Kushi comes to him and says "Good U have come in Sherwani."

Arnav says "Shall we go"

Kushi says "Wait let me pray to god and come back-She runs inside the mandir and comes back with sindhoor folded in a piece of paper.

Kushi says "Lest go"

Both go and get in Arnav's car.

They sit in the car. Kushi is on the mission "Fake marriage" and she instructs him to put tilak on his forehead. She puts SIndhoor by herself. Arnav just follows what she says.

She asks him to give his chunni for gatbandhan. He says "what" and she just pulls it and seriously ties it to her pallu end. She says U have got garlands isn't it. She rubs the garlands so that a few flowers fall. He asks why she is doing that. She replies if the garlands have quite a role in marriage and in the exchange a few flowers will fall and since no doubt should come- so she is doing that.

He says "Shall we go now"

Kushi says "How can we go so fast. I have come just now. By the way where is the mangala Sutra I asked U to get"

Arnav hands over the mangal Sutra and she exclaims "I asked U to get a artificial one and  U got a gold one with diamond pendant"

Arnav says "Remember first though it is a fake marriage U R going as Raizada bahu"

She nods and puts the mangal Sutra on her own. She gets a bit emotional but again becomes normal.

After a while they leave first to Kushi's home.

As expected they are shell shocked. Arnav explains how much he loves her etc. Buajiis worried about Shyam and Kushi says she has spoken to him and its OK with him.

Her parents express concern if she will be accepted in his house. He says he will take care.

He says they have to go his house and asks Kushi to leave with her baggage. Kushi who has already packed gets her baggage with her.

Arnav says that after reaching home they will call and keep them updated.

(Guys ' If I have to write in detail this would go in many parts because Kushi being a darling daughter bidai will be long. Also Buaji, Payal sense there could be something else also

So I end it here in Kushi's house. Now I will be more brief w.r.t. Arnav's house)

As expected all are shocked. Arnav with his long face explains to all that he loved Kushi and wanted to live-in for which she objected. He further says that though he doesn't respect marriage he has married her only to satisfy her but he is not going to follow any rituals  nor he wants any hungama. Nani says how that be possible but as usual Arnav babu wins.

Hello hai bai bai is not able to speak a word.

However NAnai and Anjali are very happy and they take Kushi in.

Kushi feels very odd in the situation but cannot help.

--------------

Arnav is in the room changed into his normal routine wear'.

Kushi is entering with her bag and he shouts 'Why are getting your bag here"

Kushi looks at him and says "Iam not interested to come to your room. Your Sister sent me"

Arnav says "No I will not allow U in my room- Go to the guest room"

Kushi says "Teek hai"

In the meanwhile Anjali comes and says "Kushi U still have not set your clothes"

Arnav says "Di Kushi wants some time to adjust and she wants to stay in the guest house for sometime"

Anjali says "I can understand - Things happened so fast- It will take some time for Kushi to adjust."

She takes Kushi to the guest room and both are relieved. (Toh guys bed room entry nahi hua hai)

-----------------

Anjali informs Shyam and he is more than shocked. He shouts "What"

Anjali is excited and asks him to come home soon. He says he shall come soon.

Kushi  is fresh after the bath. She wears salwar suit as usual and goes near the mirror and sadly puts the sindoor on the forehead and wears the mangal sutra..

She sits down on a chair and calls her home and all are eager to hear from her. She says they were received well etc.etc.

She slams the phone down and cries her heart out at the sequence of the events in the last few days.

She looks at the devi maya she placed in the guest room and says "Devi maya U what is it that U have in store for me ' Why do U always put me into testing mode- Iam acting married to the person I hate the most '  Why is it that fate played such a big game with me.

She is crying and hearing some foot steps she wipes her tears and looks back. Jayaprkash comes and tells her that Anajlai is calling her down.

Kushi goes down Anjali asks her to make some sweet as shagun.

Kushi silently makes it. Anjali asks Kushi if she is fine.

Mami comes and gives a taunting remark about her clothes. Anjali says "Mami"

All are at the dining table and Kushi is asked to serve.

Anjali says "Kash eh bhi hota..He would have been so happy"

Both Arnav and Kushi look at each other.

Nani asks Kushi to serve sweet to Arnav. He refuses but Anjali forces him to eat at least little.

Kushi gives him the sweet in a bowl.

Nani says she is happy that Kushi could make Arnav understand the importance of marriage and slowly he will realize it also in the company of Kushi.

Arnav finishes his dinner and goes to his room and sees a missed call in his mobile.

It is Shyam's and Arnav calls him. Shyam says "Congratulations _ heard U got married"

Arnav says "I think now U got it ' I can go to any extent for my Di. Before it goes beyond repair rectify your self. In case U don't mend your ways U will face the music. All the while I have been loading your bank balance and never ever asked how U R spending, but from now U will live on your earning"  

Shyam says "Teek hai ' Ur Sis only will not be happy"

Arnav says "No more blackmailing ' U think if you don't change- I will still support your bad ways. I will tell your truth to my Sis- It is better for her to know the truth rather than live with a person like you"

Shyam is perturbed now. He says "U cant do that"

Arnav says "Yes so please mend your ways before it is too late"

He keeps the phone down seeing Anjali enter.

She says "Chote- U have spoilt the whole fun by marrying chupke chupke- And per your request Iam not forcing you but I know how much U must be loving Kushi that dulhania ko lekar agaya ' I know though U would not say U R dying to talk to her. So this is for you and pushes Kushi into Arnav's room and closes the door on them

---------------  

So guys difficult times have started for  Arnav. ๐Ÿ˜†

I mean how can he subside the aag within him which erupts every time he sees her. He wants to hate her but only lands up loving her more and more.๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: I have already updated pg 22 - get goingEdited by k_sarala - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wahhh... superb... keep going... i like the way how yo have pen down this FF...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ