Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Thankyou guys for your wonderful comments.😊

Well it is the passion of Arhi and tehir chemistry that gives me sleepless nights resulting in these FFs. tinanishoo kash Iw as teh script writer- I would have moulded the serial the way I want it..

The most delicate part of the FF has arrived.

Should Kushi be misunderstood & blamed😕

Should  Kushi be understood

I don't want such a cruelty on Kushi but again misunderstandings are what we are seeing from the beginning – I guess that would be the right thinking as of now - I guess how difficult it would be for the CVs👏👏👏 to them

---------------

Kushi is looking confused with Arnav angrily driving off fast.

The vehicle stops with a sudden break and Kushi looks at him who gets down the vehicle and opens the door for her. She gets down and notices they have come to the guest house of Arnav singh Raizada.

She looks confused and he says come with me.

Care taker comes and wishes him. He doesn't answer and instructs him not to disturb him and he takes her to the hall inside.

He looks at her whose hand is full of mehindi. She tries to hide her hands knowing he is glaring at her hands.

He comes to her and holds her shoulders and asks her " Now tell me completely- What is your plan after marriage"

Kushi is surprised now. What is this man- he brings her all the way here to ask such a question- She says "Kya eh puchne hame itna dhoor lekar aaya"

Arnav says "Answer to my question"

Kushi is now irritated. She says "Why should I . What the hell do you think of yourself Arnav Singh Raizada? Iam not working for you anymore but still I obliged by coming with you. Why do you always have to create some tiff"

Arnav gets flared up. He shouts "Answer my question – Iam sure you wooed him with your bhola face and he fell for you" ( Guys I did not like writing that but many a time Arnav forgets what is talking in anger- he always talked about her aukat, middle class mentality, she can do anything for money etc. . Second point is he would not like to believe that his BIL can be at fault )

She gets angry on his question and says "Yes I loved him and wooed him- So what – We are getting married- Any objections"

He pushes her away and says "Could U not find any other than person to trap"

Kushi is disgusted. She says " If U R done with Iam going"

Arnav says "How could U B so double faced. How could U do this to my Di"

Kushi is totally confused "Aap Anjaliji ko kyu beech me lekar aaraha hai"

Arnav shouts " Shut your mouth – Don't act so innocent- Don't U know that Shyam is my Bother in Law"

Kushi shouts "What"

Arnav doesn't give her a hearing. He continues his game of blaming "Now don't tell me U don't know that"

Kushi says "Iam totally confused. How can Shyamji be your BIL"

Arnav mocks "Very good – Now pretend that you don't know who he is"

Kushi is totally shocked with this news and sits on a chair totally lost. She says " I can't believe this" and starts crying.

Arnav says "Now stop the crocodile tears- Now that your game is caught U want to act innocent- After what my Sister thinks of you- I did not expect this from you"

Kushi suddenly gets up like a tiger and says "Now I am having a doubt on you. U have brought me to is remote guest house to take revenge – U don't know Shyamji – He cannot cheat"

Arnav angrily looks her and there and takes wallet from his pocket which has two snaps- one of his mom and the other of his SIS and BIL. He throws it on her and says "See"

She sees the snap and looks shocked again. Arnav says "It is unbelievable for me too- I would have thought him to be someone else if he was not in the same clothes he wore in the morning at our home"

Kushi is blank now. This is something she must not even has dreamt about.

Arnav says " I want to come to the point- How much money do you want to leave my BIL"

Kushi looks at him disgustingly.

Arnav says "Don't hesitate – I will give U much more than what U must have expected from my Brother-In Law"

Kushi who is outraged shouts "Apka bakwas bandkijiye- How can U be so cruel- I have got a shock of my life that a person who faked such innocence has trapped all of our family- What will happen to my ill father if he knows about the truth – Why do U think only one sided- Cant U see the other side- Go and ask your damn BIL"

Arnav for once comes out of his anger and asks her "U mean to say U really don't know who he is"

Kushi cryingly shouts "I still am not able to believe he could give us such a dhokha- Infact first time I met him in Lucknow- then again at Delhi and he stayed as our tenant- He has told us he is lawyer- how do we know he is a liar- U big people only know to play with our lives"

Arnav doesn't react – She says 'Arnavji- whatever, the truth is out before any bad happening- So I must thankyou- Can I leave now"

Arnav says "No it is not so simple – I have to talk to my Brother-In Law first- hear from him- Wait till then"

Arnav tries for his BIL but the cell is switched OFF.

Arnav says he has switched off the phone. He says he cannot believe her until he speaks to his BIL.

Kushi will be wondering how to tell her parents. Arnav tells her that this matter should not go outside and he doesn't want any kind of nonsense from Kushi''s side.

Kushi says "Very cool- U people can do anything but we should keep our mouths shut and incase we raise our mouths U will close them with Ur money wah wah- U R only bothered about your Sister but not about the girl who is shattered knowing that her fianc is already married"

Arnav says "Kushi listen Iam not in  a position to talk myself  but one thing I repeat again- I will go against the world for my Sis"

Kushi gets down the vehicle at her house and sees that Arnav has also got down. Arnav asks her if she is OK and he is following her. She requests him not to create any ruckus at home. She asks him not to come and she will manage. He looks at her going.

Arnav is confused regarding Kushi's words. He thinks Jijai cannot do this- I have to know the truth.

Arnav walks away…  

-----------------

Arnav in his house very angrily trying to get his BIL.  He asks his Sis if he called. She says no.

Arnav in a thought mode and goes outside. He goes to Anjali's newly built house but servant says he has not come- He searches in a few common places and again goes to Anjali's newly built house and barges in. he finds Shyam in his bedroom with a drink in his hand- He is shocked to see Shyam.

Arnav doesn't say a word and sits in the sofa.

Shyam says "Arnav "

Arnav runs to Shyam and says "How dare you cheat my Sister"

Shyam says " Arnav I do not want to give any explanations"

Arnav gets flared up. He says "How dare you" and tries to get up and Shyam says 'Look Arnav, there is nothing to discuss"

Shyam says "How could U cheat on my SIS who considers U a god"

Shyam says "Arnav – tell me have I misbehaved with your Sis- No na- then why such hue & cry- U also know that by marrying Kushi it would make no difference to your Sis."

Arnav says "I will kill you"

Shyam says "Arnav choice is yours- Think carefully- If U tell the truth to your Sis then maybe you will lose her because she can't live without me- I must agree she is a good wife- So why don't U let things be as they are"

Arnav says "I feel ashamed of you. How can you be so cheap -  how can you play with two lives"
Shyam says "Arnav let me be frank – I have liked Kushi- I wanted her but you these middle class people don't fall for money- so I decided to marry her- Eventually she would know the truth and maybe by then I also would have had enough of her-"

Arnav is clenching his fists and Shyam says "Arnav- now also nothing has happened- Iam sure U must have talked to only Kushi and she would not have told anybody- I know that girl for her family's happiness she will sacrifice anything- so let this marriage happen"

Arnav says "I will not let this marriage happen- Got it"

Shyam says "Lets see"

Arnav bangs the door and gets out

----------   

Kushi in a dilemma whether to tell anybody or not. All are discussing about the events and she is in dilemma. Payal as usual comes and asks if everything is OK and why Arnav Singh Raizada has come. Kushi brushes off.

The phone rings and  Buaji lifts and Shyam on the other side. She keeps enquiring where he is and that they have lots of work remaining. He realizes Kushi has not informed anybody. He asks for Kushi. Buaji calls Kushi and keeps the receiver and in her hands and goes away.

Kushi's hands tighten on the receiver when she hears Shyam's voice. He says "Kushiji I know U know the truth- but please try to understand me- I love U and cannot live without you- Neither can I leave Anjali- So please be calm for the sake of your family. U know your father's health and their conditions- Just think what will be their condition if their other daughter's marriage is also stopped.

Kushi slams the phone.

Shyam on the other side smirking thinks "I know Kushiji- you will not stop the marriage"

Screen freezes on the creeps face

Long episode ends

-------------

So guys that was the start of the story in real terms—that is the point where Arnav will decisde a major thing in his life for his Sis

What is his decision

To know more keep following my FF😉

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG... what's next?????
continue it sooonnn

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sarala... This was the best part... narration was flawless..👍🏼 and that CREEP seemed so real.. 
It was like I was watching everything in real..
But at least Arnav has no more misunderstanding about Khushi's ignorance on the matter...

Arnav's next move would be to marry Khushi instead ???

Eagerly waiting for next part ...

Cheers,
Monsi

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dat shyam srsly s**ks...!!!!
urgh..!! i hope Arnav doesnt hurt khushi n anjali in this matter..!!!
awsum update..! luved it..!! thnx for d pm dear!
Durs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting
i think to stop marriage arnav will marry khushi
pls update  soon

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great. very good update. pls pls pls update soom. arnav is going to marry khushi😊 Thanks for the pm

Love
Smitha
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m luvin ur FF..plz continue soon..
-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh I hate Shyam😡
update soon
Edited by FLORAGRACE - 12 years ago
tinanishoo thumbnail
I wish the way you are writing story should match the storyline of the real script as well!! It's just  an awesome update!! Pls post your next update soon..
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
excellent update. Looking forward to  the next one