Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am totally riveted by your writing. Great stuff. Can you please put me on your PM list? Thanks.

KF
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
haha jealous arnav...
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Well thanks for the response. I am totally in the flow and want to finish in a couple of updates.

Well I know we are all frustrated with last epi (Arnav hurting Kushi)and to take off the heat I have penned a few lines. Just take a shot..

Sub title: Arnav gets back into shell

-------------

Arnav is restless and goes to the almirah and takes out the payal of Kushi. He holds it and says "Like a single anklet Iam also left alone. I know whomever I love – I lose them. That's why I have never let anyone come close to me. Then why did Kushi enter my life - why did she change everything for me.

He can hear the voices of Kushi and others laughing. He gets angry wondering how Kushi can be so happy…

He thinks he has to stop thinking and focus only on work. He opens the Laptop and starts typing angrily but the words of the businessman are ringing in his ears.

--------------    

Kushi is removing her jewelry at home and getting flashes of scenes of her dancing with Arnav. She smiles to herself. She overhears her babuji telling to her mom about people liking Kushi a lot in the function. He also tells that a few have asked about Kushi's marriage plans. Kushi feels sad.

Kushi gets busy with the marriage work and the whole of next day she is busy at her home and doesn't go to Raizada mansion.

Anjali talks to her over phone and sadly informs to her that Arnav has told about some big businessman asking for Kushi's details. Kushi says "Di I don't think Arnavji likes me. Also Babuji has got tickets reserved for Lucknow after Di's marriage. So I feel we should leave this matter here itself.

Anjali says "Now I leave it to god."

The relatives arrive and Kushi prays to Devi mayya that everything should be fine and nothing wrong should happen in marriage.

They all will reach venue and will be surprised at the decoration of the hall.

Kushi will notice Nani is not very happy. She goes to her and asks if everything is fine. Nani nods she is very happy that one of her potha is getting married but she would be double happy if her other grandson is also married.

Kushi just listens and observes Arnav has not yet reached the venue.

Anjali comes and takes Kushi away and assigns her the work of receiving the guests. She tells chote has not yet come and once Chote comes she can come back to mandap. Kushi says OK.

Slowly the guests are arriving and Kushi is welcoming them. She will be looking at the watch wondering her jiji will want her by her side. She thinks in her mind "Yeh khadoos ajh apne bai ke shadi me also late hai"

And will be doing namasthe to whoever is coming with her thoughts elsewhere. She does Namaste to the next person and about to says "Aaap andar jake baitiye…." and then notices it is Arnav.

He is in a new sherwani and looking very handsome. She just looks at him and he looks at her in the beautiful saree. He comes near her and says "How are you?"

Kushi puzzlingly says "We have met only two days back isn't it"

Arnav says "Yeah- I forgot"

Some old lady comments on how good the couple is looking and they feel embarrassed.

Arnav is about to go and Kushi calls from behind "Arnavji"

He stops. She tells him that Anjali asked her to stand till Arnav comes and that she has to go inside to her Sis.

He says OK.

She walks off and Aranv looks at her from back and sighs deeply.   

The marriage rituals get over grandly and Kushi thoroughly enjoys her Jijis shadi and Anjali keeps noticing Arnav glaring at Kushi as if he blinks she might disappear.

She goes to Arnav and says "CHote Akash ki shadi hogayi hai"

Arnav nods. Anjali says "Chote last day U were talking about some US proposal for Kushi isn't. If they have come today please introduce to me. I will take them to Kushi's babuji"

Arnav doesn't say anything and just nods. Anjali says tomorrow morning Kushi is leaving and we all have to go to Lucknow for reception at their place 2 days later na. Arnav is silent.

Most of the guests leave after the rituals and Bidai is only left.

Bidai takes place in the hall and Payal gets emotional. Kushi also starts crying. Everyone gets emotional and Nani tells them that they can feel free to come anytime to their daughter.

Payal leaves with Akash  and slowly all will be leaving.

Anjali comes to Kushi and hugs her and wishes her happy journey and tells her she wishes to see her soon.

Arnav takes blessings from Kushi's parents and looks at Kushi who is standing in one corner. He comes slowly to her and says "Kushi –  All the best in life"

Kushi gets emotional but doesn't show it out.

Arnav leaves without saying anything

Kushi looks at Arnav from back.

----------------------

So guys that was Arnav getting back into the shell again. Pata nahi yed ladka lab sudrega

I shall soon mend his ways and bring back colours in his life. Real Serial me tho we are beck and clal of CVs par FF me we are the Supremos-

Right???

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow first one to comment 😃
 nice sarala di 😊
its too good definitely ur FF is par with the cv's 👏
i want the next one for confession from Arnav plzzz di😍
pm me and waiting for the next update
Edited by devisridhar - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wowww awesome update sarala👏👏👏
though it was very short😭 it was superb update⭐️
i would have loved if khushi had told him that he is looking good😉 or something but ofcourse you are the writer hehe😆.. so you decide here😳
it was a good update😳.. since u didnt give us any arhilicious moments at the wedding.. i urge you to give us some beautiful arhi moments at the reception😉😉😉
please please pleaseee😛😛
hehe😆
thanks a lot for the pm hunnie😃
keep rocking..😳
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya pls take arnav out of his shell or else he will lose khushi. Thanx for pm.
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fab update dear:)   hope arnav mends his way soon in the serial also
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sarala ... gr8 update ...ya please ...mend his wayz atleast in FF ..serial ka to pata nahin ...am still feeling very sad for Khushi for wat he said to her last nite ... anywayz ... pls update soon n thanks dear for d pm 😃
I'm loving this!!!
Guess it's time 4  the confession so update soon and dont forget 2 pm..
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome emotional update, love it khaas arnav feels what is he loosing.