Awesome update. Pls update fast
mistyeyes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plz plz plz comtinue

shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sarala ...Im luving ur FF soo much ... its interesting d way story is progressing ...luking fwd for many many more eyelocks n rabba ve's ...update soon and PM me pls ..thanks very much πŸ˜ƒ
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Guys I know the character Shyam is a thorn in both Kushi's and Anjali's life also. I was thinking what could be the solution to this. One could be after the truth comes out- Shyam is kicked out by Anjali- But will that be the solution to Anjali's married life. We know that her marriage stopped on the verger due to her parent's death. Now Shyam's truth would be a rude shock to her. So I thought if we turn the character Shyam positive her life will remain intact- otherwise her faith in marriage will be lost like Arnav. To justify Shyam's turn in characterization- I felt that nowhere we have seen him talk till now that he married Anjali for money, he is also a lawyer, He is actually so obsessed that he has lost his sense but whenever he is with Anjali he treats her well. Moreover until Shyam's episode ends we cannot proceed with ARHI love story.

So this is my twist to the story and what I have to present to you all.

Big twist: Shyam turns positive

---------------

Anajli leaves Raizada mansion with all riti Riwaz. The whole family misses Anjali in every moment of their day i.e. from breakfast to tea to evening chatting.

Kushi tries to pacify the family but she cannot do anything about Arnav- the maha kadoos who doesn't share anything with others.

Anjali calls saying she is fine. Arnav wonders what his BIL's plan could be in taking Anjali away from Raizada mansion.

Shyam looks intently at Anjali who is settling the house and thinks "Rani sahiba- U R to good for me. Iam not as good as U R thinking – Kya kare- our family background is not like yrs isn't it"

So we get an insight that Shyam's behavior is to do with is upbringing. Let us see what is in store for us.

----------------

Arnav is sitting in his room restlessly. Nani asks Kushi to call Arnav for dinner. Kushi hesitantly goes into the room and Arnav gives her a look with which Kushi feels he is unapproachable.  She however musters strength and goes near him and says "Nani has asked to U come for dinner"

Arnav doesn't speak and looks away. Kushi doesn't move and will be waiting for a reply.  Kushi says "I can understand how U must be feeling without yr Sis in the house but.."

Arnav stops her saying "Enough.. I don't want any lecturebazi.. What can U understand- Can U understand how tensed Iam wondering what could be in Jijai's brain .. Can U understand how horrible I must be feeling that the girl who is the cause for the whole fiasco is in this house and my sister had to go out.. Can U understand.."

Kushi is taken aback and says "I know Iam the reason for what is happening but what is my fault in all of this. Also Iam not enjoying staying in your house.  Iam also waiting for the day to be relieved out this fake shadi.  Do U know what damage Iam causing to myself because of all this. After I leave your place do U know what will I be branded as- U don't know and U can't imagine because for U what matters is only U and yr Sis".

And she walks away seriously. Arnav had the jolt of her words.

Nani asks Kushi if Arnav is coming and even before she says something Arnav is wating down the steps. Nani asks Kushi to serve.

Arnav sits for the dinner and asks Kushi if she has eaten. Nani asks Kushi to sit and have as everything is on the table. They both have dinner silently.

He finishes eating and Kushi clears the table.

Arnav calls his Sis and talks to her and realizes everything is fine.

He goes to his room where he gets a call from Office and he says "OK we shall go by tomorrow morning flight"

Kushi is in the guest room thinking that she should get her baggage back to Guest room as Shyam is not there anymore in the house.

She goes to Arnav's room to get the baggage and as she is going out with the baggage he says from behind "Iam going out of station tomorrow – so U can stay here till then"

She nods and says OK. She then says "Actually my parents are planning to leave for Lucknow. I was thinking I will go with them as they are also planning to look for some proposals for Di. I shall come back before U come"

---------

Arnav leaves early in the morning. Kushi is busy tidying up the room and thinks she has to pack fast as the train is about to leave shortly. She picks up the ringing phone thinking Jiji is calling. But after she hears somebody on the body, she shouts "What Shyamji ki Accident hua". They inform her that his car is hit by a lorry and saw this number in mobile stored as home – so they have called here. They tell the spot place and also inform that they have called for the ambulance.

She says she is coming and runs out of the house. She rushes to the spot and just then the ambulance comes. They reach the hospital and the staff doesn't accept to take up the case without registering first. She shouts at them and barges into the doctor's room and requests him. The Doctor asks the staff to take the patient to the OT. He comes out after sometime and says that his head is injured and an operation has to be conducted to stop bleeding.  She gives the consent. The operation starts. She tries to contact Arnav but the phone is switched off. She tries for Akashi and explains to him the situation and asks him to get Anjali to the hospital and in the mean while she will be at the hospital.

The doctors ask for blood to be arranged and she says to check her sample and the say it suites and she donates blood.

Akash comes with a panicked Anjali and the nurse comes out of the OT and says "He is fine. Your relative has given blood at the right time and she is in the other room.

Kushi is lying on the bed and Anjali rushes to her. Kushi says she is fine and is also about to come out. They all go to see Shyam. He is taken to ICU and the Doctor says the accident was major but he is very lucky and has got the life back because of Kushi. Anjali hugs Kushi and cries. Kushi says "Don't worry Di he will be alright"

After sometime Shyam regains consciousness and only one person is allowed and Anjali visits him first.

Later he dozes off again.

Kushi gets a call from Payal and she informs that's he will not come to Lucknow as she is stuck with some imp work.

The doctor tells them after five days he will be discharged and that he will be shifted to the room in the evening.

Anjali refuses to go home and Akash says he will be there with Anjali and tells Kushi to go home and inform Nani and his parents.

Kushi goes home and informs all. All are panicked and set to go. She says he is in ICU and visitors are not allowed.

They talk to Anjali and she confirms he is fine. They are relieved. Nnai asks Kushi to ask Arnav to come back. Kushi tries for Arnav's number. He is in the meeting and sees her call and switches off the phone. Kushi says he must be busy and so she will call him later.

In the evening Shyam is shifted to the room. His head is bandaged and he tells Anjali to come near him. She goes near him and he wipes her tears and asks her not to cry. She hugs him and cries hard. 

Kushi and others are about to go out when Kushi's mobile rings and she picks up and it is Arnav on the other side. He asks her if she has reached Lucknow.

She says she has not gone to Lucknow and explains about what happened here. She says there is nothing to be panicked.

She informs him that his Sis is also fine. He says he is returning anyway.

They go to the hospital.

Shyam says with tears in her eyes "Kushiji Thank you very much for saving me. Anjali told me"

Kushi says "U R our Jijaji and anyone in my place would have done the same thing"

Nani and others are impressed with Kushi.  

After sometime the leave. Akash stayed back and Anjali is also back with all to Raizada Mansion.

----------

In the night Arnav returns back and he is relaxed only after talking to his Di.  He asks her if she is fine. She smiles saying that Arnav is more concerned about her. Aranv gets caught and asks how his Jijaji is.

Anjali tells what all Kushi has done and how much thankful she is to her.

Arnav gives a look to Kushi as if he is trying to read her mind.

Kushi continues with her work.

Next day Arnav says he will go the hospital and Kushi says she will also come.

They go and send Akash home.

Kushi gives breakfast to Shyam.

Shyam looks at Arnav and Kushi and he says "I have to talk to you guys"

Arnav says 'We can speak later"

Shyam says "No please listen to me. Kushiji I know Iam not forgivable for what I have done. I deserved to die actually but I think god has come in your roop and saved me and made me realize how bad I was. Kushiji I going to tell a few things which Arnav and his family also do not know.

My mom left me when I was eight years and married someone else. My father has become a drunkard and got married to another woman who has also not treated him well. So my childhood was shattered and I was sent to hostel. Later I came to know that the second wife also left my father and my father has become more lonely. He used to have relationship with pay girls and when I went to holidays I would see each girl coming home a day. I tried to confront him but of no use. That had a lot of affect on me and then I went back to join LAW college.

I used to hate women. I always felt women acted as per their convenience and are never committed.  While practicing Law I met Anjali's who was vulnerable after her parent's death. I felt connected with her and got married. However she could not change my complete view on women. Then I met you in Lucknow and felt U were full of life. So far as Anjali was concerned I always used to feel that she is soft and dependable. When I interacted with you I felt U were not like other girls and I was attracted to you. Arnav moves a bit restlessly and SHyam says "Iam sorry I should not speak about somebody's wife like that  but I want to speak the truth out. So at that point of time my only desire was to have an affair with you and leave U because I never felt I was cheating. But after meeting your family I thought it was impossible. Then Bua who was impressed with me proposed marriage. I was in a fix but later thought it matters less as I intend to leave U anyway. Even after your marriage with  Arnav I misbehaved with you but have never told anything to Anjali. U know very well that a small hint to Anjali would spoil everything.

Recently I went to my old home and saw a diary of my father in which he has written how horrible his life was. HE has written that there was his fault somewhere in his mother's eloping and he has not dealt his marriage correctly. He has written in one of the notes that he wishes that his son gets a good wife and his hatred on women vanishes. He has also left a note tome saying that all women are not like my mom and so hating women in general is not good. He also wished that I come with my life to the house one day and his soul will rest in peace.   

I had returned last day and from then my thoughts were churning and I was driving lost in my thoughts when this accident happened. And when I realized it was Kushi who helped me to the hospital I felt even more ashamed.

Kushiji aim not saying all of this to apologize but I will relieved if I share my sins with some good people like U both. Arnav Iam sorry to you also for cheating your sister whom U love the most.

Kushi has tears in her eyes and says "Its fine Shyamji- It is never late. I wish U live happily with Anjalidi for ever"

Arnav asks him to take rest and that ANjali will be coming shortly to the hospital.

Kushi requests him not to tell anything to Anjali. He nods.

They both leave.

Arnav is driving silently. Kushi is looking away from the window.

He says softly "Kushi- Thankyou"

She just looks at him and looks away. He says "Your people have gone to Lucknow isn't it- Now that everything is fine why don't you go"

Kushi says "Its OK – I will go later- Anyway now that things seem to be sorting out I think I shall tell the truth to my parents also"

Arnav puts a beak and says "What"

Kushi says "Yes – Now there is no trouble to your Sis married life isn't it "

Arnav says "Kushi don't be hasty- Let your Sis's marriage be over- then slowly we can inform"

Kushi is in a thinking mode. He drops her home and leaves.

----------------      

Well guys that was a long update. Actually I want the story to move on. I plan to reveal shortly to the family about their fake marriage which will be the trigger to their love story.

So in the next update I plan to reveal her truth also.

What say..

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW what a awesome update love it yaar.. keep going...
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sarala!
I loved the update dear. Its great that Shyam has turned positive.
Looking forward to Arnav and Khushi's relationship developing further!
Thanks for the PM dear!
😊
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Great twist, and I think that revealing the truth n a twisted way in the next part will be awesome!
πŸ‘
Hope you update soon!😊
aadyakali thumbnail
Hi, loved the twist and you tackled the Shyam issue very smoothly. Now let us see how ArHi track moves on. Plz updt soon
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't reveal her truth in next update let there be a little more nok - jhok...
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

awsum..!!

gud..shyam is positive nw...!!
i hope ASR realises his luv for Khushi asap n so does Khushi..!
thnx for d pm! :-)