Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smithasrk

...and what was his expression??????/😡

Of course yes. U know all the love melts away with one deed. HE is in such a great hurry to go to Offf and now he has to change and go.
oh! no! sarala u r bad 😆no wicked😆. 
why do u have to stop when everything gets interesting???😡
This is what we feel everyday after the episode isnt it as it ends ata high point leaving us sleepless😉

Thanks for the pm. lovely update. pls update soon(ASAP?)😆
Thankyou and Is hall update soon

LOve
Smitha

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Sub tilte: Kushi a solid support to her family

Hello guys- Countdown for 8.00pm has started. To reduce your tension I have this in fold for you- Enjoy

-------------

Arnav is walking in the corridors of the hospital and reaches the OT where Sashi(Kushi's father) is undergoing Angiogram. Outside Kushi's mother, buaji, PAyal and Akasha re there. Kushi is consoling her mom and sis and telling them that their bauji will be fine. Arnav recollects the incident when Kushi brokedown yesday and the Kushi in front of him consoling her family. He wonders this girl is really amazing and puzzling- sometimes she looks frail and sometimes she can be a tigress.

Akash notices him and updates him about the situation and Arnav says he will go inside and find out. He dpoesnt come for almost two hours and all are tensed outside.

After sometime they get Kushi's father on the stretcher and Arnav is walking beside. The Doctor also comes out and tells something to Arnav and leaves.

They take Shashi to the ICU  room.

All are tensed and Kushi's mom comes to Arnav and asks "Damadji- what did the doctor say"

Arnav says "He is fine- Nothing to worry . The doctors have expalained everything to him while showing the PC. See he is awake."

All go to his bed side and he is weakly nodding. Kushi goes and sits by her father.

Arnav instructs Akash and he nods.

Buaji asks if he will be discharged today. Arnav sasy he has undergone Angio-plasty and he is lucky By-pass is not required. Hence he will be required in the hospital for a week.  Kushi is tensed and comes to him and asks if everything is really OK. He takes her to a corner and explains to her what balloon Angioplasty is and he also explains that even stent was not required for him. So he will be recovering very fast.

He tells her that no visitors will be allowed to stya in ICU so Akash will stay in the night and she can come back in the morning and that he will drop her home. She says she will go to her home along with her mom. Arnav for a while doesn't say anything but again says "I don't mind but I think Nnai will object because she is particular about you going to your home at a particualr time for pag phera" (Dekha abhi se itna possessive- he doesn't want to leave her alone in he rmaike- more than thathe is concerned that Kushi will take it too hard on her about her Papa's health.)

--------------

Raizada Mansion  

Everyone express concern over Kushi's father's health and Nani says god will take care of good people. Mami says 'Ha Godwa nahi hamara Aash bitua who Hospitalma take care hai"Nani says "Manorama" and Kushi keeps her face down. They ask her to go and take rest as it is too late.

Kushi goes into Arnav's bedroom. Takes the clothes from the almirah and Arnav who is working on the system is looking from one corner of the eye as to what she will do.

Kushi says she will go to the guest room and fresh upand come back. Arnav feels releaved.

After an hour or so he wonders why Kushi has not yet returned and thinks of checking if everything is fine or if his BIL is creating any scene.

He goes near the guest room and doesn't find Kushi there. He will be wondering where she could go and he is walking in the corridor and he hears the voice of her Sis and he peeps in the room.

He is amazed at the scene inside

Anjali is sitting on the bed and Kushi is lying on his Sis's lap and Anjail is stroking Kushi's hair and talking to her in a cozy manner. He returns to go back and Anjali spots him and says "Avona chote.."

Kushi immediately get up and sits erect.

Arnav says he was actually and stammers but Anjali teases him saying "Kushi ko doond rha tha kay- Actually I have seen Kushi crying alone and I have got her here. U remember chote- even U used to cry in a room without anybody noticing and I would always catch U."

Arnav looks at Kushi embarrassed and they have an eye lock.

Anjali teses him of take care of his Kushi now.

Arnav leaves and Anjali asks Kushi to go or he will be naraaz.

Kushi thanks her for the support and goes behind Arnav.

She enters the room and tells Arnav that since Shyam has gone out of station(Pata ahi ab kisko patane gaya hai) he will sleep in the guest room.

Arnav remembers he SIS words of Kushi crying alone and he says "Its Ok. U sleep here. Tomorrow morning U have to go to the hospital isn't it" and he geoes near his bed and gives her a set of bedding.

She thanks and lie on the sofa and Arnav switches off the main light and works with the bed light on his lappy.

Kushi being tired dozes off.

There is total silence in the room and we can hear Arnav sigh before switching off the light.

-----------

Next day even before Arnav gets up Kushi is ready to go the hospital. She finishes the cooking and takes permission from Nani to go.

Nani says Arnav will drop but Kushi says its Ok she till take an auto and go.

Arnav comes down after getting ready and realsies Kushi has left already he somehow gets angry that she did not wait for him. He again thinks within himself why should he feel bad when there is actually no relation between them(Arnav U R seriously getting hooked to Kushi)

Anjali and Nani says they will visit her father today. Arnav says he will send the driver.

-------------  

Kushi is happy to see her father.A kash rdrops her sis and Mom at hospital and leaves.

Kushi talks to the doctor and listens to the guidance regarding diet.

Thus every day Kushi is coming in the morning and leaving in the night. Her mom is at the hospital during nights. Payal comes with Akash in the moring with breakfast and leaves after sometime.

Kushi's father recovers fast and after a week they discharge him.

Arnav comes on the day of discharge and finishes the formalities of payment and her parents object but also helpless.

Akash takes him home.

Kushi and Arnav see them leaving.

Kushi turns to Arnav and says "Thankyou Arnavji"

Arnav looks at her and sasy 'There is nothing to say thanks. It was a part of deal isn't it"

She feels hurted as she genuinely wanted to thank him for his emotional support rather than the financial support.

He says "Shall we leave"

-------------   

So guys that the softer side of the story unwinding for you. Arnav has feelings which he wants to subside and Kushi is seeing a newer side of Arnav. Let us see how the relationship takes a shape as the story unfolds.

Bye for now.

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another terrific update darling!
I love the way you show Arnav hiding his own feelings and in fact refusing to accept or acknowledge them even to himself.
I look forward to reading how the story unfolds from here.
Thanks for the PM!!
😊
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb update!!!!
jst lovd it!!!!
n nw watng fr today's episode!!!
hope they dunno drag it n disappoint us!!!!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
terrific, mind blowing and brilliant!! Arnav's reaction is so like our Arnav!! 
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very cute...it nice tooo see a softer side of  arnav
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i read ur update again yaar... i like it very very much 😍
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Awww, that was brill! really very good, please updat soonawa!
Great!
Keep continuing...
007jindal thumbnail
Awsum. Pls pm me the next time u update