Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheeni01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really like your updates...nicely done :)
mistyeyes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz plz continue...i cannot wait

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
absolutely amazing !! im like in love with this ff!!
its soo good and it keeps on getting better each day!
AWESOME!! I'M LOVING IT...😊
Better than the cvs
Add me to your PM list pls..
tinanishoo thumbnail
Actually my storyline was also going in the same direction..pls update what next??
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just red ur FF...its awesome, and Please add em to ur PM list if u ahve one.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NO rush 
i love ur story witha little little 

Love love :p

its so awesome and that creep yuck hate him 

but ASr <3

Love them cant wait for next update :D
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hail all and many thanks for liking my crap😊-  Even on Sundays ARHI fever is not leaving 'So I like a good student with her books Iam  seriously into my scripting-

Here I go

Where did I end?? Well well it ended with Arnav babu gifting Kushi  a mobile- Akash was to take Kushi's father the next day to the hospital for a check up

Sub title - Kushi is back to Arnav's room 
-------------

Breakfast  table 'everyone at the table minus shyam

Nani once again insists about Pag phera and Arnav says that till Kushi's father is alright no need for any formalities. Anjali jokes saying Arnav has become such a responsible Damad. Arnav looks at Kushi who looks away.

Arnav gets up saying he is elaving to Office and goes away.

Nani says "Kabhi kabhi I wonder  is he the same Arnav who took such  a big step and got Kushi to this house.

Kushi kind of feels caught- Obviously the behavior of Arnav brings a few doubts .

Akash says he will call Kushi what the docs tell and leaves.

Mami says "Sasuma- ab Arnav ka marriage funnily ho hi gaya hai fati saree se- Hame Akash bitua ka marriage grand hi tarah se manaenge na"

Kushi goes into the kitchen.

Nani gives her a serious look and Mami goes away.

Nani  looks at Anjali and says  "Anjali beta Iam not having any objection of Kushi not wearing sarees because I know Arnav doesn't like all these but I want you to buy some good clothes to her. If I say in front of her she will be offended but buy her some suits as well as a few sarees.

Anjali says Ok. So get ready guys for a makeover of Kushi from chamkili to all designer suits.

Kushi  sets the things in Kitchen and goes up to her room and calls her home. She gets to know that Payal  has accompanied her father along with Akash. She talks to her bua and mom.

----------------   

Akash and Payal will be waiting outside the ECG room. Payal as we know is always tensed up. Akash after a lot of hesitation goes near her and says "Payalji- Everything will be fine don't worry"

Payal  nods and then asks him slowly "Kushi kaisi hai-"

Akash says "She is fine- She ahs gelled well with all"

Payal says 'With your mom?'
Akash says "U know my mom isn't it. Actually Payalji its like this my mom is very possessive about me but she is not bad"

Payal nods that she understands.

(Guys we get only such bits of them isnt it- Hope it moves forward)
---------------------  

Kushi  is in her room wondering why she has not got a call from Akash. She thinks of calling and just then she gets a call and she gets a call from Arnav  "I have called U to ask if Akash has called U" ( Arnav why don't U admit U wanted to call Kushi- U could have called Akash isn't it to know the details)

Kushi says "Till now Akashji  has not called and Iam getting tensed"

Arnav says "I will find out and let U know".

Even before Kushi says something he will slam the phone.

Kushi curses "Yeh Laad governor sudhrega nahi"

Kushi hears Shyam's voice down and is a bit afraid. She knows Anjali has gone out. SO she feels it is better if she is in Arnav's room as Arnav will not come now.

She goes to Arnav's room and locks from inside. After sometime she hears somebody come near the door  and tries to open but find sit locked. She hears the tap but hears Jayaprakash voice saying "Shyamji aapko Naniji bularahi hai"

Kushi is relieved and wonders how long this will continue. She has to do something about it.

She switches on the TV and not able to concentrate as she feels odd in the room. She gets flashes of her entering his room

Sitting in the cupboard Putting juice in the shoes
  1. To apologize reg his parents.

She goes to the roof garden and looks at the plants and talks to them saying she cannot understand this laad governor- Once he appears as a very concerned person- Once he appears as a rakshas ' whatever I am here only for a few days- I only wish babuji to be healthy and Jiji to be married soon- That's all I want- Till then I have to bear this prison.

She comes to the room and hears the door knock loudly- She wonders from when someone is banging and she gets a doubt it is Shyam . She hears it more loudly and she wonders what to do. She looks around the room and finds nothing like a stick or whatever. She then decides to open it little and see from the gap and if it is Shyam then she will hit him close it back on him.

She opens the knob and slowly sees from the gap and she can see "Aranv with a long face". She is startled and he pushes the door on her and comes inside angrily. The door hits on her face and she says "Ouch" and looks at him rubbing her nose.

Arnav shouts "What the hell is going on here and how dare U come to my room and moreover lock from inside"

She tries to say something and he looks around 'What are you trying to do ' Tell me"

Now Kushi Kumari Gupta is flared up. She shouts "I have no fancy for your damn room- I have locked inside to  be safe from your BIL. Yesterday he threatened me and today he even knocked my room and Anjaliji  is also not at home"

Arnav will cool down "Why have U not told me. Tell me what he told U"

Kushi tells him all. Arnav says "Go and get your baggage from the guest room and from now on U will stay in this room only. Do U understand"

Kushi looks at him puzzled- What is this man- Just now he shouted for entering his room and now he shouts to shift to his room.

Arnav says "Kushi I don't want any nuisance to happen ' So just do as I say"

She nods Ok and says "U need Tea or something"

Arnav says "U need not heed to me. I have come to take some imp papers."

Kushi leaves from there and goes and gets her baggage into the guest room.

Arnav is about to leave with a file and he says 'Ha I forgot to inform U. Yr father's check up is over- Tomorrow they will conduct his angiogram- then based on the reports the doctors will decide further.  Tomorrow morning U go to the hospital directly.  Kushi is sad at the thought of the angiogram and tears tart rolling down.

Arnav who turns back looks at her , stops and comes near to her and says "Kushi he will be fine" softly.  With the soft gesture from Arnav she breaks down. He comes near her and says "Kushi " She is so shaken as if as the tension she was holding till now is coming out she is crying. He slowly hods her and pulls her closer and says "It's OK Kushi- Nothing will happen to him ". He lets her cry and then Kushi realizes and slowly looks up into Arnav's eyes and Rabba ve plays'.

Slowly she moves away and he asks her if she is OK. He turns to go and she says "Arnavji"

Arnav slowly looks back and she shows him his shirt which has marks of her tears.

Arnav's expressions change..

-------------------    

So guys that was the Sunday special

I hope we get such tender moments again and again.

Hope to update soon.

Bye Take care
Edited by k_sarala - 12 years ago
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks fr da update... Do continue:):)
ArshForEver thumbnail
res

wow that we have them in the sam eroom they cannot escape from romance to realise their feeling for each other. good going gul]\\ loved the update

update soon
Edited by ArshForEver - 12 years ago