Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Back to you guys 2nd post of the day. I must be crazy doing nothing and only typing- OMG

Well let me pass my craziness to you guys

-------------

Kushi looks shocked at closed door and Arnav shouts at her "how dare you come"

Kushi looks at him angrily and says "I care a damn about yr room OK. U have projected yrself as head over heals over me isn't it? SO they want to help U bring me close to you."

Arnav says "Oh shit- I pity myself for falling into this jamela. I should have thought of some other solution – patah nahi when will I be relieved from this trash"

Kushi seriously looks at him and doesn't know what to do and looks across the room.

(Guys rejoice because for once U get to see Arnav in his night dress courtesy me*( So drool over him in yr dreams…)

Kushi feels a bit awkward and she says "I think Anjali ji must have gone- I will sneak back into the guest room"

Arnav says "U will not do anything of the sort – she will get a doubt as the guest room I beside their bed room" Arnav goes and closing the door from inside and Kushi tremble sand says "Why R U closing"

He replies that if his Di opens from outside then what and says

"U can go to the roof garden attached to this room and sleep on the bench there"

Kushi shouts "What- R U mad- In this  cold how can I sleep outside"

Arnav sasy "Then Go to hell I don't care- Iam going to sleep" and he goes to his bed.

Kushi says "Laad governor bahut kadoos hai- Its my fault- I should not have accepted this condition- Kushi kumara Gupta when will U grow " and she looks here and there and she goes near the sofa nad sits on it.

Arnav gives her a glare and she gets up instantly"

He says "U take this pillow, blanket and bed sheet and sleep but mind it I need no disturbance"

Kushi nods and goes to the sofa.

Arnav looks to the other side and switches off the light.

Kushi is tossing and turning and finally she doses off.

Arnav gets up from his bed- yawns and suddenly he remembers Kushi and looks at the sofa- She is not there. He looks at the door and knob is still put on- He wonders where she has gone and goes outside to the roof garden.

He looks at the  bench and Kushi is sleeping with blanket covered halfway. He goes near her.

The sunrays are falling on her face and hair is half on her face. He looks at her lost in her in her beauty.

Then again he slowly goes near her, tries to take the strand off her face and Kushi catches his hand between her hands saying "Jiji ab neend ahraha hai- thode dher baad utana – Tum bhi so jao na- nahi tho Buaji muje dategi"

Arnav tries to detangle  his hand but in vain.

Suddenly Kushi gets up from her sleep and shouts "What are U doing"

Arnav looks at her hands which are holding his hands"

Kushi leaves his hand and says "Oh Iam sorry"

Arnav asks "U were not inside – so I thought of checking out"

Kushi says "I was not able to sleep actually with this heavy saree.  so I came out almost in the midnight"

He nods and goes inside  

--------------------  

That's all for the day guys.

Enjoy

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww.loved it..finally the married..and very good for that crap shyamless.waiting for nxt
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the last 2 updates hun!!
Both Arnav and Khushi are in such a fix. I look forward to their coming scenes, I'm sure they'll be a treat to read!!
Thanks for the PM.
IronyDied thumbnail
aww thats really amazing! arnav is really a jerk🤣 how can he even tell her to sleep on the roof bench! have some respect for women man!🤣
but the update was fab!! arnav and in his night attire hayee!!!🤪..totally drooling😍 i loved the part where khushi clutched his hand!! aww😳
awesome update sweets🤗
continue soon!😃
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aw..! thnx for updatin so soon..!!
luved it..!!
hehehe ArHi scenes wer too gud..!!!
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey it ws too good!!!!
lovd it!!!
bt i din gt a pm this time!!!!
never mind...nxt time fr sure!!!!
-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really nice 
update soon
k_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very good update.Lovely interaction between the two. He can be cruel yet be lovable. 
tinanishoo thumbnail
wow..nice update..so love story finally begins..
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute part update soon