Posted: 12 years ago
niceee...plzzz pm me whn u updte
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

So the actual dose of Arnav's first reaction is here
-------------

Kushi's home

Kushi's mom and Dad are discussing with great enthu regarding Kushi's marriage.

Kushi is folding the dupatta and gets a flashback of pink dupatta falling on her thrown by Arnav. 😍She is lost in thoughts sadly. Payal calls "Kushi, Kushi" Kushi stammers "Ji Di"

Payal says "Kushi tume kya hogaya- tum kush tho ho na bauji ke phaisle ke liye."

Kushi says "Lekin Di itna jaldi kay hai mera shadi ke liye- tum badi ho( Both Arhi are taking same reason- kya compatibility )

Payal syas "U know why it is settled so much of sudden. Bauji doesn't want U to work in RM anymore- Also Shyam ji is in a hurry- he has to leave abroad after two months and wants to take U off)

Kushi is silent.

Payal says "Kushi kya yehi kaaran hai ya kuch aur reason that U are apprehensive"

Kushi looks lost again and says "No Di nothing else( Dear doll how long will U hide your feelings)

---------------

Arnav's cabin

Arnav is seriously working on his system but he is not able to concentrate.😡 He bangs the table and sits back and closes his eyes. He gets flashback scenes of Arhi including the recent dupatta removing scene.😵 He says "what is wrong with me. Why am I getting so disturbed with the news of her marriage. I should be happy that I need not see her face anymore"😭

With a resolve on his face "Yes she will not affect me anymore"

He gets back to his work.

His assistant comes and says "Sir hamara calendar ka poora pictures ready hai- We want to take yr final approval before we release."

Arnav says "Yeah show me- This time the calendar has to be extra-ordinary"

Assistant says " Ha sir- this time it has come out very well" and shows the pictures in A-3 size folder with captions one each photo👏👏

After a few photos of the earlier model, photos of Kushi in the red saree are there. Arnav stops turning at that photo-😲 He gets lost in the photo and gets a flashback of Kushi in the Saree. The assisitant says " Sir- Kushi kumara Gupta's photos are going to be hot property now sir-'Arnav shouts "Shut up I don't want her photos in the calendar "

Assistant says "But why sir- We have spent a lot on the shoot and designing Sir"

Arnav says "We have taken her pictures against her consent which is against my rules."
Assistant tries to defend but Arnav says do as I say and instructs to get back all the copies to his cabin and also the soft copies.

Assistant nods and goes back. Arnav looks at the pictures of Kushi and remembers the assistant's words about hot property and wonders why he is getting bugged at someone commenting on Kushi.

He says it loud "Eh mujhe kya hua hai"  

----------

Raizada Mansion

La is taking strides in her room

She thinks within herself "Chamkili ka bhi shadi horaha hai"

She decides that she has to convince ASR into marriage bond.

Nani is lost in the thoughts and Anjali comes and asks "Nani why are you so dull"

Just then Arnav enters RM.

Nani says "Anjali bitia today the house is so empty empty- everyday it used to be filled with Kushi's laughter and her jokes. Such a sweet girl she is . I just wished …"

Anjali who seems to have understood says "Nani Arnav has come- I will get some tea for him"

Arnav goes to his room and his Nani's words ring in his ears.

La comes into the room saying ASR I want to talk to U"

Arnav says "Ab nahi Lavanaya- I am tired"

La says "No ASR I want to talk now only"

ASR turns towards her and says "Tell me"

La says "ASR I have learnt many things about life from Kushi- Now that she is not coming any more I want to follow her advice"

Arnav seriously says "What"

La says "Lets get married ASR"

ASR shouts "R U mad"

La says "ASR please understand Kushi has clearly explained the meaning of marriage and I want to enjoy the bliss of marriage"

ASR shouts "Then U also get married like Kushi to some stupid fellow, these girls from small towns are good for nothing excepting thinking of marriage"

La says "ASR why R  U so angry at Kushi and why are you saying she is marrying some stupid fellow"

Arnav controls himself and says "La – I don't know about her but Iam not interested in marriage. You also know clearly that I don't believe in love and marriage. I would not like to forcefully enter into a relationship with you. Till date we have not moved a step ahead – so U think and take a decision"

La says "OK ASR let me think because of late my thinking seems to be changing because of Kushi's influence" and leaves

Arnav throws his tie on the bed angrily thinking everyone at office or home talk good about Kushi only- why did that girl come into my life..

Why? Why??

-----------

So that was the first reaction of our dear Arnav- the story continues..

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor arnav... surounded by khushi  directly or indirectly :)

he cant get her out of his head and others cant stop talking about her.. pani ke glass se lavanya ki baat main khushi hi khushi ;)
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww arnav can't get khushi out of his head no matter how hard he tries!!
thats soo cute!
thnx for the pm and awesome update by the way!
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bechara Arnav😆

Waiting for more. it was lovely. pls update sooon😊
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsum update yar!
arnav is gettin thoda thoda jealous!
ct wa8 2 c wht happens nxt!
hahaha LA makin him agree for Marriage!
thnx for d pm dear! :)
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for the next part. pls update
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update  and pm me 
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thnakyou- Please do pour your thoughts- Arnt we free to write Ffs as we like the story to be