Navya

Nothing is being Dragged...Shws Pace is Perfect

Posted: 12 years ago
i was thinking that after todays epi i ll mk posts on anats awesum expressions and navya lovely letter

but alas how can i forget the "dukhi atmaas" of this forum who gets most joy in crying nd cribbing after every epi

doesnt matter how gud it was

and they expect th pace of a daily soap to b rocket fast as well

i wud hv understood their "DRAGGING" allegation if the scenes were boring

but today there had been some of the cutest and awww worthy momnts between anant and navya

but still people r thinking its dragging as if they hv shwn letter reading for 2-3 epis at a stretch

if cvs shw it all in one epi...what ll b left to b shwn in future epis

but who ll mk "the DUKHI ATMAAS" of this forum understand this

i think its best if we DONT hv the spoilers of future episp osted in th forum

coz it mks the audience more restless and they feel like watching all 5 epi story in one epi

peple like navya do exist in this world who r ready to forsake their

luvlife for parents wish

this shudnt b criticized and luked down upon calling her devi just coz we r ANYA fans

this attitude shud b applauded

coz what anant is doing...many children can do

but what navya is doing...all cant do...it tks optimum will power to do what navya is doing

BOTH ANANT AND NAVYA r ryt i their own perspective

and both types of people DO exist in this orld and thats what cvs r portraying

first Anants innocence earned him the name "mandbuddhi" 

and navya sacrifice is also getting negative criticism

HOW RIDICULOUS

nyways cuming to yterdays epi...

SHAHEER is an actor per excellence

he is just OUTSTANDING...his expressions...the way it changes from whn navya was saying the gud things to when finally she says the hard words had been  AMAZING

i dont hv words to what extent i respect him as an actor now

cuming to soumya

i m in AWE of her now...i never thought in my dreams she will transform in such an awesum actress in only few months

SHAMYA ROX BOTH ONSCREEN AND OFFSCREEN

Dont use Caps in your posts and also stop referring to the members here...it is counted as bashing and is hurtful to them

Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice post yaar...agree with u tv soaps are always dragging but i think compared to other serials navya is moving quite fast...i agree with u on the letters...navya and anant had written letters for 6 weeks and instead of showing the reading part for so long they showed and finished it in an episode and we cant expect cvs to show everything in 1 episode so we must wait patiently to know what is to happen than just cry over what navya has told...
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud post.. episode z not dragged. why v forget that its a daily soap how can v expect cvs to run everything.. they hav finished letter reading in single episode ..dey hav given us everythin in yest episode..the gang, rama jeaoulsy, favulous actinb by both..4 me most important to get daily dose of ANYA scenes n this episode was full of it...n cvs r doing full justice to every character dey know when 2 make anant sensible ...
soniadutta thumbnail
ya...i 2 agree wid u  ,if epi would draaged in beautiful way then i hav no prob 2 watch it again n again...this is a daily soap not a movie dat has 2 b finish widin 3 hours...wen SHAHEER performance is concerned,,,,i never found ny flawless in his acting frm d first day of show...
    frankly spaking,i really lyked navya expressions while she was reading d letter...last n not least ...i luv dis show n ANYA lotz
Originally posted by: soniadutta

ya...i 2 agree wid u  ,if epi would draaged in beautiful way then i hav no prob 2 watch it again n again...this is a daily soap not a movie dat has 2 b finish widin 3 hours...wen SHAHEER performance is concerned,,,,i never found ny flawless in his acting frm d first day of show...

frankly spaking,i really lyked navya expressions while she was reading d letter...last n not least ...i luv dis show n ANYA lotz

@blu...exactly