manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

These hot men on the small screen enjoy an envious fan base. Here are the top 'hot men' on the small screen who women swoon over.

1.Rajeev Khandelwal:Though he is no longer a TV actor,his has to be the first name on the list! Rajeev, who gained popularity as Sujal in Balaji's 'Kahiin to Hoga', was the heartthrob of millions. This good- looking hunk drove women crazy with his looks and his lover boy image. The fan following he enjoyed would make even Bollywood heroes envious.
Such was his popularity, that his walking out of the soap led to its gradual downfall. 'Kahin to..' could never get the same devoted audience minus its original 'Sujal'. Certainly one of the most loved tele actors.
Rajeev's popularity on Tv has certainly helped him a lot in his career in Bollywood.

2.Karan V Grover: This actor, who made his debut with 'Saarrthi', on Star Plus, is another very popular actor. With his 'chocolate' looks, and an endearing demeanour Karan continues to woo the audience. His current serial 'Yahan main Ghar Ghar kheli..' is one of the most popular ones, mainly because of Karan and his co-star, Suhasi Dhami.

3.Karan Singh Grover: Known as the guy with the most enviable body on TV. Karan began his career in Ekta Kapoor's 'Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi'. His most popular role is that of Dr. Armaan Malik in Dill Mill Gayye', on Star One. With a huge fan following, Karan is definitely one of the 'hot' men on TV.

4.Sushaant Singh Rajput: The Mr. Do Gooder of the small screen! The popularity of the actor is simply mind boggling. The adulation and love that he has received as the lead of 'Pavitra Rishta', Zee's most popular show, is phenomenal.

The audience discovered a new side of 'Maanav' when Sushant participated in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'. The amazing dancer that he is, Sushant managed to get an even bigger fan following with this show.

5.Iqbal Khan: Iqbal Khan is another actor women love. After failed attempts in Bollywood, this Khan turned to the small screen. And, the television made him a super star. His character ( Shaurya) in his debut serial, 'Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai', was immensely popular. After that there has been no looking back for him. Iqbal Khan continues to be one of the most loved men on TV.

6. Vivian Dsena: The current heartthrob of Indian TV, he plays the role of Abhay, in 'Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahani', on Star Plus. Among the most popular serials on air, it is based on the 'Twilight Saga'. One of the most promising actors on the scene, Vivian's popularity is evident by the number of his followers on social networks.

7.Gurmeet Choudhary: His role as Maan in 'Geet: Hui Sabse Paraai' has won Gurmeet a huge fan following, and accolades for his acting skills. Known for essaying both positive an negative roles with equal ease, Gurmeet is another actor to look out for on the small screen.

8.Ronit Roy: Last, but not the least, Ronit Roy is another immensely popular actor on TV. His popularity, on the small screen, began with 'Kasautii Zindagi Kay'. As Mr. Bajaj and Mihir Virani ('Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi') he won over the audiences. His acting skills and his huge fan following made him one of the most bankable actors on TV. Certainly one of the most good looking guys around, his popularity has not dwindled after all these years.

These 'hot' guys enjoy a fan following which will completely shock you. Check out the social networking sites, and Television websites, and you will know what I mean!

😑😑 It's not fair at all...we all know who's d most popular....GC...has d most strong fan base today...😑

Edited by manid - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manid thumbnail
No Body agrees me...😭😭😭
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...but why is he on no. 7...???
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WTH? GC in No 7..That is totally wrong
the person who wrote this article is totally blind i guess
GC is alwayz no 1 for me..HE ROCKS <3
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said.. then why GC not on no.1? GC always no.1 amongs hoott men πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
manid thumbnail
That is wat I'm saying...always unfair wid GC...😑
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲 GC is on no. 7.
I think this no game is according to d writer's POV 😑 not as per fan's POV.
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
iam chooo  happy to see my cutie pie RK on no 1 listπŸ€—,,,, n me too agree gc dosen;t deserves no 7...
kavs123 thumbnail
I wen n coomented over there,,obv criticised for keepng hm at no 7,,,u peopel also do d same,,,plzzz guys,,,,
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GC is no  1  for me . Gurmeet is the best...