Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gratitude lives in all of us!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i was just catching up the episode i missed last night and i realised, while the friendship happened between La and Khushi finally, where she called her Khushi for the very first time you knew she was touched by the gesture .. i guess we are all humans at we are moved by small simple things people do for us ...

but little did people realise that laxmi also has her own ways of saying thank you !! while the sweet ASR, Khushi La scene was happening, did you guys see how Laxmi for a split second took Khushi's bag and went away?

Khushi ne usey bachaya, ab Lakshmi Khushi ko bachayegi ... she will leave the necklace behind somewhere the blame will shift from Khushi ... Mami and gang will accuse Khushi, but Arnav, Anjali, La and Nani will now support her for her sincerity and honesty !!

good always prevails over evil, in its own small ways ... !!!

a message well delivered creatives !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
good observation.. for a fact i never saw it in a way that creatives were trying to send a message..😛 so yes it could be that way.. gratitiude!!
hmm yeah speculations were rife about laxmi taking it away..
i think i want to add this.. even la took khushi's side telling mami that she wont do that.. so yeah khuhsi got her worth for being a good tuitor and friend
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah, saachayi zyada der tak chupi nahi reh sakti
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope laxmi did a favor for khushi ðŸ˜Š n maim always crossing her limits yet no one shut her up ðŸ˜• 

& i hope good prevails against evil ðŸ‘
pisces16 thumbnail
i think the Mami even told the Mama to shut s up
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOCE THE POST AND I DID SEE naughty but thankful laxmi :P
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post my honey drop ðŸ˜

it was nice of blah to finally acknowledge kushi as a dost! blah has always been a dumb nut but her motives aren't so wicked compared to da pervert. im touched by da fact she finally called it a truce and started respecting kushi when maami accused kushi for a stealing da necklace. one more thing, blah is in debt of kushi cuz kushi changed things around for her with regard to naani's perception about her so technically she's in da debt of kushi. which means blah will stand up for kushi as long as kushi is right

i was more than amused when laxmi was sniffing & poking her head inside her bag when kushi herself closed da zip! how on earth did laxmi unzip it with her 'meeh meeh'???!! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ nevertheless a big thank u for our darlin laxmi cuz she's sooo gonna get kushi out of this massacre!

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Niha, all I know is that if Laxmi does spirit away the necklace somehow, then she would have justified the huge amount of screen time she gets!  ðŸĪĢ
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think it was indeed a sweet scene,.

A lot of people are assuming that La will turn negative when she finds about ArHi budding feelings, but I want her character to personally see the signs before they do and walk out gracefully.

We have enough vamps in terms of pervert, and mami.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Goat ki goatsaniyat (*Insaniyat 😛... eeeshhh ...tried something*) 
This serial is teaching me so many Morals... Goat ko pet banao.. Goat se hamesha pyar karo.. specially if it is Naniji's Goat.😃.. Goat ko apne ehsaan ke neeche daba do.. 😆 aur tabhi phir mushkil waqt mein woh tumhara sath degi... 😃

WAH WAH... GOAT ki kahani .. IPKKND ki zubaani.. ðŸĪŠ

Please dont ask me to translate in ENGLISSS... uske liye oo hai na  *ANGLISS* ki NANI .. arre apni MAMI JIII... 😃

Cheers,
Monsi