India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gratitude lives in all of us!!

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
i was just catching up the episode i missed last night and i realised, while the friendship happened between La and Khushi finally, where she called her Khushi for the very first time you knew she was touched by the gesture .. i guess we are all humans at we are moved by small simple things people do for us ...

but little did people realise that laxmi also has her own ways of saying thank you !! while the sweet ASR, Khushi La scene was happening, did you guys see how Laxmi for a split second took Khushi's bag and went away?

Khushi ne usey bachaya, ab Lakshmi Khushi ko bachayegi ... she will leave the necklace behind somewhere the blame will shift from Khushi ... Mami and gang will accuse Khushi, but Arnav, Anjali, La and Nani will now support her for her sincerity and honesty !!

good always prevails over evil, in its own small ways ... !!!

a message well delivered creatives !!!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jia_84pisces16sabiha aliPrasRasFlamingsOfLoveDefLeppard-Appy--Sneha25-FebruaryFlowernoorie_smithasrk-Leah-desigirl_18monsi08stardust-Namzie1226Millerrr88Sofna..-IronyDied-..FakeLoveJennyPenny

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
good observation.. for a fact i never saw it in a way that creatives were trying to send a message..Tongue so yes it could be that way.. gratitiude!!
hmm yeah speculations were rife about laxmi taking it away..
i think i want to add this.. even la took khushi's side telling mami that she wont do that.. so yeah khuhsi got her worth for being a good tuitor and friend

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
yeah, saachayi zyada der tak chupi nahi reh sakti
Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
i hope laxmi did a favor for khushi Smile n maim always crossing her limits yet no one shut her up Confused 

& i hope good prevails against evil Clap

-honeydew-

pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
i think the Mami even told the Mama to shut s up

-honeydew-

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
LOCE THE POST AND I DID SEE naughty but thankful laxmi :P
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
beautiful post my honey drop Day Dreaming

it was nice of blah to finally acknowledge kushi as a dost! blah has always been a dumb nut but her motives aren't so wicked compared to da pervert. im touched by da fact she finally called it a truce and started respecting kushi when maami accused kushi for a stealing da necklace. one more thing, blah is in debt of kushi cuz kushi changed things around for her with regard to naani's perception about her so technically she's in da debt of kushi. which means blah will stand up for kushi as long as kushi is right

i was more than amused when laxmi was sniffing & poking her head inside her bag when kushi herself closed da zip! how on earth did laxmi unzip it with her 'meeh meeh'???!! ROFL ROFL nevertheless a big thank u for our darlin laxmi cuz she's sooo gonna get kushi out of this massacre!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Niha, all I know is that if Laxmi does spirit away the necklace somehow, then she would have justified the huge amount of screen time she gets!  ROFL

monsi08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index