Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

How Incredible

This post wasn't even about Kastur but an excuse to post derogatory comments about the actress. I hope your chest feels lighter now that you epress your distaint for the Aasiya.

Editing you post doesn't remove the poision you have in your heart
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vaidehi24

Okay, I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm going to say it anyways.  First of all, Harshad Chopra is a good looking guy and doesn't deserve a co-star that is ugly, short, and CAN'T act!  Second of all, why did they make it seem that Kastur's perverted?  She loves Mohan to death even though she doesn't know him too well.  She is basically judging him by the looks.  I'm glad in today's episode Mohan legit told her that he doesn't love her because SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!  seriously, Kastur is such a lucky b*tch that it just bothers me!  

Okay I feel good for letting this out but excuse my language...

Harshad is good looking, and Aasiya isn't ugly and short! Even if she is short - that's not her fault! She is pretty and many agree that she is pretty! I hope you aren't saying anything because of race or something because once someone did. Don't say anything about anyone's face! Would you like it if someone said something unkind about you? Kastur isn't a pervert! She just started feeling for Mohan and she didn't like his face (well she did) , she liked his personality! If you don't like them then please stop posting on DP forum and don't watch DP. And don't call her a b**** please. As she hasn't gave you any problem personally. Anyway, I can't do anything about you.
YOU are a b****! Would you like it if someone said that to you on your face? No I don't think you would. So treat others how you would like to be treated.

Thank you,

Noori

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆 people will never learn, thank goodness I only came now and not earlier otherwise ðŸ¤¬  All I can say is Aasiya SO DOES DESERVE IT and no need for people to get jealous because its not them opposite Harshad...keep dreaming...Aasiya, she is Harshad's leading lady ðŸ˜›
Also even the ugliest person can love and be loved, hope you find someone ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Shahara3 - 12 years ago
vaidehi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, I seriously did not write this!  My account was somehow hacked!!!  I haven't even been on this site for a year, and now I started getting email notifications about this show.  Sorry about this, guys!

Honestly, I don't even watch Dharampatni and still idk who posted this kind of a topic through my account!  I live in the states and we only have zee tv, star plus, and sony tv lol.  So far, I changed my password, and hoping that things don't go wrong again.  I understand why you are all mad.  But I'm going to try to delete this post...  

Sorry for the Inconvience,
                            vaidehi24
Edited by vaidehi24 - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh really your account was hiked ðŸ¤” 🤣
..SaM-DeSiRe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Whoaah your going to be banned.😲.!! Run.!😳