Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think she's pretty.  It's a relief to see someone like her in television to be honest.  I'm sick of the same type of beauty that the vast majority of heroines fall into.  

As for her loving Mohan, she loves him in a way people do when knowing they are bethrothed to be engaged.  Mohan was angry and pissed, and I don't blame him in reacting the way he did.

But Kastur didn't just love some random dude. She was under the impression that he also knew of the match.  And thought he may still be into the match because no one ever told her or her family that Mohan had changed his mind (doesn't know, really but considering they assumed he knew.)

Jitu's mistake was assuming Baapji was the same as him.  Jitu said he would need to make sure Kastur was okay with it, and that they are young and she could change her mind.  I guess he assumed if Mohan changed his mind, Galas would have the courtesy to let him know.  But he knows Baapji's behavior.  He should have made sure that Mohan was aware of this, and Baapji just didn't make it.  Or rather, considering how normal people would automatically assume that the parties would be aware, Jitu should've thought about whether Baapji was forcing this match on Mohan and the family.

Kastur was also young.  We honestly don't know how and when the family started actively encouraging her.  It may have been just this year since they all knew Mohan was slated to come back, and again as far as they knew no news contrary to the match had been given.

Still it's bad handling by people all around, especially Baapji and Bhanu.
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Attention Seekers. 🤢
Btw pls check the rules on IF. No bashing of actors are aloud.
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THIS ISNT THE PLACE TO BASH ACTOR!!!PLZ READ IF RULES BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING LYK THIS!!!WE CANT BARE TO READ BASHING AGAINST OUR AASIYA!!!SO PLZ REFRAIN FROM BASHING ACTORSEdited by sameelasanraj - 12 years ago
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoaah your going to be banned.😲.!! Run.!😳
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Whoaah your going to be banned.😲.!! Run.!😳

😆
fuzzyface thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaidehi24

Okay, I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm going to say it anyways.  First of all, Harshad Chopra is a good looking guy and doesn't deserve a co-star that is ugly, short, and CAN'T act!  Second of all, why did they make it seem that Kastur's perverted?  She loves Mohan to death even though she doesn't know him too well.  She is basically judging him by the looks.  I'm glad in today's episode Mohan legit told her that he doesn't love her because SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!  seriously, Kastur is such a lucky b*tch that it just bothers me!  

Okay I feel good for letting this out but excuse my language...

There is a critic's corner where you can voice out your constructive critism but I think calling someone *****, perverted, ugly, short and etc is uncalled for.

Kastur and Mohan are fictional characters while Aasiya and Harshad are actors, there is a difference. If you think the pairing of the actors are unsuitable just say they're not well suited. It is against IF rules to use certain words and make derogatory remarks.

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wohoo!!
Rude much!!

And u think aasiya is ugly??
I guess she has got the most innocent luking face on tv 2day!!
And if u have a problem than dont watch the show!!
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great you edit your post.
vaidehi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by vaidehi24 - 12 years ago