MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
A girl and her dadji live abroad dadaji send the girl to India to see the guy she's getting married to.. girl doesnt like the guy instead brings another guy with her back to abroad who she says is very rich shows him as her fiance to the dadaji..the guy in turn is a sadak chaap ladka who is acting as her fiance for money.. the guy falls for the girl first and then the girl falls for him too... both get married in the end..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha. THis is from one of her posts:

Im looking at my very expensive watch that I brought in LA after i finshed acting on a new film about cars that go very fast that you and your friends have probably already seen while enjoying popcorn! While looking at its beautiful face I realise that i am spending far too much time on your three line rant that in all honesty had no basis in reality whatsoever!  Take it from an actor that earned $4 million last year! This show is the best on starplus! Don't choke on your cornflakes now and dont mess with my clock, because like the MIL on the show you will end up embarrassed as well! 😳 Ta Ta!

This content was originally posted by: Relda

Shamelessly going off topic.. but I really have to share this. Did you know that we have a A-lister Hollywood heroine earning in millions who posts on I-F regularly about Star Plus shows.? 🤣.

If you see her posts you guys will have your monthly humor dose in 1 hour.

Sorry.. I just had to post this.. Carry on, babes.

omg! what r u talking about?😕
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

I hope none of yall can guess this...😆

Guy's is a former soldier. One day when he finds out that his father committed suicide in prison after he is falsely charged with a crime, he suspects a city attorney who has a wife and a kid. When the guy spots attorney on the street with his wife , he shoots them both; however, attorney survives the murder and wife ends up dead. After his release from the hospital, he does not realize that he has a new and different wife who looks exactly like his wife, later on he does. While his life continues, the soldier's revenge also continues against the attorney. 

Daag the fire.😆
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

A girl and her dadji live abroad dadaji send the girl to India to see the guy she's getting married to.. girl doesnt like the guy instead brings another guy with her back to abroad who she says is very rich shows him as her fiance to the dadaji..the guy in turn is a sadak chaap ladka who is acting as her fiance for money.. the guy falls for the girl first and then the girl falls for him too... both get married in the end..

aap ki khatir? 
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

I hope none of yall can guess this...😆

Guy's is a former soldier. One day when he finds out that his father committed suicide in prison after he is falsely charged with a crime, he suspects a city attorney who has a wife and a kid. When the guy spots attorney on the street with his wife , he shoots them both; however, attorney survives the murder and wife ends up dead. After his release from the hospital, he does not realize that he has a new and different wife who looks exactly like his wife, later on he does. While his life continues, the soldier's revenge also continues against the attorney. 

effin'! I saw this movie...  couldnt recall anything from it.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Pardesi se Pyaar
Pita ne begh diya use
Saath samundar par

pardes!
^^Its Daag the Fire. Mahima's double role. ðŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

I've seen this...has Govinda in it??...uggh cant rememba...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tvdekha

I've seen this...has Govinda in it??...uggh cant rememba...

nooo... Tuli.. nooo 😆

guess guess

Zainab's movie is Daag.. dil deewana na jaane kab kho gaya.. i love that song..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago