Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lovedkruti

Koi mera bhi guess karo...😆

krutiii i said tum bin before tvdekha😈
Edited by .Alluring. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

Girl and boy fall in love. Girl's father is an alcoholic who wants her to take up prostitution and dancing to get money for his alcohol. Girl resists and the guy gets tangled up in a mess where he gets arrested..he returns as a gangster.

have not watched 
Originally posted by .Alluring.

krutiii i said tum bin before tvdekha😈

haila...sorry ji..galti ho gayi ji..mennu maaf kar dijiye ji...😆

@chocolover : chandni bar?? 😕
No not chandni bar..

This film made the life of a superstar actress. Her pairing with the actor was very popular as well.
Kruti.. nahi mujhe treat do phir maaf karungi 😈

ok next.. the girl is going to her husband. in the road she meets a boy. he helps her in the journey. they falls between a village riot. but some how they get out safely and reach their destination. but in the mean time both the girl and boy feels attracted to each other. though nothing happens 

No not chandni bar..

This film made the life of a superstar actress. Her pairing with the actor was very popular as well.

ahhh i cant get this one...
Kruti the film released in the late 80's..one song in particular was HUGELY popular along with her dancing. People used to go crazy for this actress.

Kruti the film released in the late 80's..one song in particular was HUGELY popular along with her dancing. People used to go crazy for this actress.

ahhh so i was kinda right in my thoughts...
holy baloony it is that one...tezaab rgt...madhuri and anil kapoor...damn it...how could i forget that one
Yes yes you got it rightt!! 👍🏼 Tezaab is the movie...and the song = ek do teen
ok here it goes :

film starts with girl winning scholarship for abroad studies and the person who is supposed to present her with the award, falls for her...he sends a guy to woo her and then break her heart so that he can win her like that 
she goes out of india, one more guy enters her life there and he also falls for her 😆
but she falls for the guy who the first guy had sent of course bcoz of all the tricks he plays on her and then he breaks her heart  but actually realizes that he loves her truly...
now the girl is getting married to the third guy, but she finds out the truth about the guy she loved and ends up marrying him !