Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

two best friends one rich one poor.. rich guy's dad is a doctor.. poor guy thinks his dad is dead but comes to know he is indeed alive and serving life imprisonment for selling organs.. later comes to know that his best friend's dad got his dad in this trouble.. he tells his friend who at first doesnt believe but at the end teams up with him against his dad..

Parampara!?!? I am so wrong, I already know. but I have seen this film, nonetheless. lol.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hasini009

khuda gawah

Phewww...🥳...finally! Awesome Hasini!
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Baby AB with Rani...that movie!

yess, you got it!!! lol. Bas itna sa khwab hai. Can't blv I watched this one too in the theater. I didn't even understand it.
Originally posted by: monar

Jaya what I am posting here ain't any close to b&w era... I watch all the crap 😆

Hint please...😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monar

Jaya what I am posting here ain't any close to b&w era... I watch all the crap 😆

I was referring to this Kareena - Akshay - Bobby Deol movie...I though it was called Dosti. 😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

two best friends one rich one poor.. rich guy's dad is a doctor.. poor guy thinks his dad is dead but comes to know he is indeed alive and serving life imprisonment for selling organs.. later comes to know that his best friend's dad got his dad in this trouble.. he tells his friend who at first doesnt believe but at the end teams up with him against his dad..

ugrh! I posted that plot already, and no one able to answer it yet.. now you have given the whole isthory out 😛😆😆
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Con man cons everyone , including his girlfireind. Girlfriend ditches him. Guy gets cancer and dies.
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
one man fights with minister.
takes his place for 1 day.
He Rocks! : D 
h3h3
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zainab25

Parampara!?!? I am so wrong, I already know. but I have seen this film, nonetheless. lol.

HAAA... noo..😆

hit movie.. famous songss.. mee likeeyyy actorss..😆

Abeer... Nayak..i love that moviee..😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zainab25

no zainab it has two classic numbers 😆 let me post that