Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: liverach

(cute) boy gets caught in a drug hassle when he tries to go to the States to uni. Hot friend of his tries to save him with the help of a fiesty ACP

This is hard. I need a hint! 😆
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Boy and his guy friend meets another girl and her guyfriend at a nigh-club. The girl's friend shoots boy's friend and paralyzes him. The actual shooter escapes and the boy get s arrested. Years later, he gets out and finds out that all this was an elaborate set-up by the girl and his friend.
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Relda

Boy and his guy friend meets another girl and her guyfriend at a nigh-club. The girl's friend shoots boy's friend and paralyzes him. The actual shooter escapes and the boy get s arrested. Years later, he gets out and finds out that all this was an elaborate set-up by the girl and his friend.

ufff this sounds familiar 
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a boy n a girl love each oder but marry diffrnt ppl. (WHY? i dont rembr)
they plan to leave their spouses n get back together.
but they dont, and continue their life with their respective spouse!
YAWN!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

This is hard. I need a hint! 😆

serious ji?

It's too easy 😆
err hint... fiesty ACP is a man? LOL.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guy is a computer tech or something girl comes for an interview as a law clerk but guy thinks she's a bai and falls in love with her.. he also has a pretty horny flashback with another girl who later comes back to haunt him.. hillarious court room scene at the end..🤣
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Relda

not Bas Ek Pal na?

serious ji?

It's too easy 😆
err hint... fiesty ACP is a man? LOL.

If its between 2004-2008 , then I'll need more than hint. I am seriously stumped. 😆
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

not Bas Ek Pal na?

Yeah.. Bas Ek Pal
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

guy is a computer tech or something girl comes for an interview as a law clerk but guy thinks she's a bai and falls in love with her.. he also has a pretty horny flashback with another girl who later comes back to haunt him.. hillarious court room scene at the end..🤣

Aitraaz