Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

Girl and guy fall in love at college (this part's flashback) but due to the girl's father and unfortunate circumstances, the guy turns into this terrorist and kidnaps the girl too, if I remember correctly. They fall in love again during that process. β€οΈ Totally my guilty pleasure film. πŸ˜†

Qurbaan?

@ dexy jaya n pallo ...yep Koyla = coalπŸ˜†
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I have watched this film like 5 times. One and only Diljale! πŸ˜†

Ajay and Sonali.. my fav pair of bollywood..πŸ˜†
Omygod, yesss Diljalle!!! I have seen it every time it has come on TV. Meraaa mulk meraaa desh mera yeh watan...makes me feel patriotic for once! πŸ˜† Totally was digging Amrish's Puri look in it. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: zainab25

Girl and guy fall in love at college (this part's flashback) but due to the girl's father and unfortunate circumstances, the guy turns into this terrorist and kidnaps the girl too, if I remember correctly. They fall in love again during that process. β€οΈ Totally my guilty pleasure film. πŸ˜†

Dildaara? Diljale?

Never seen the movie, but I'm only guessing this because you've mentioned this synopsis and movie before too. πŸ˜†
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Andaz apna apna πŸ˜†

ahahah bheegi.. i was jus gonaa write d descrpton fr d same movie :P
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Andaz apna apna πŸ˜†

Yup...πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A girl lives in a creepy house movie is about one night.. police has sent a warning that a serial killer is out in the neighbourhood girl is scared two people come to her house at night she is reluctant to let them in at first but once they come in.. they lose their life.. in the end we get to know girl is the serial killer..
Girl gets raped.Her boss gives her shelter.both raise the kids adopted by boy.Fall in love, get married
Okay guess this one:

Fiesty girl gets raped. Fiesty girl wants to marry her rapist in retribution.
After a couple hurdles, the rapist and the victim live happily ever after as husband and wife.

W*F! 🀒

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

A girl lives in a creepy house movie is about one night.. police has sent a warning that a serial killer is out in the neighbourhood girl is scared two people come to her house at night she is reluctant to let them in at first but once they come in.. they lose their life.. in the end we get to know girl is the serial killer..

Kaun

with urmila