Users

Frequent Posters

gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MadameX

I only apologized to hear this out of your mouth!! 🤣🤣🤣

YOU MEANIE!!!!!!!!😡
how dare you!!??? but oh well you still apologized right there in the bold and in red and an apology is an apology😆
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gendaphoolpn

YOU MEANIE!!!!!!!!😡
how dare you!!??? but oh well you still apologized right there in the bold and in red and an apology is an apology😆

AS UD of forum, my words have no meaning. 🤣🤣🤣 So yeah, sweetie, basically I got you to say what I wanted. 🤣😈🤣
Guys please note:

I want to request you all to please refrain from chatting in discussion topics and chat only in the chat club.Some members here get confused and find it hard to catch up with the discussions if the pages are filled with chats.Its a request,please refrain from chatting in discussion topics.😊

Thank You.
SGP Forum Dev. Team

asad.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

<font color="#FF0000"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Guys please note:

I want to request you all to please refrain from chatting in discussion topics and chat only in the chat club.Some members here get confused and find it hard to catch up with the discussions if the pages are filled with chats.Its a request,please refrain from chatting in discussion topics.😊

Thank You.
SGP Forum Dev. Team</font>
</font>

O.K yaar i can understand. Thanks for telling soo nicely. Khuda HAFIZ
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Guys please note:

Thank You.
SGP Forum Dev. Team

shounak tum baas ek ekta mai ko sambhal lo baki sab apne aap hi sambhal jayega😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

shounak tum baas ek ekta mai ko sambhal lo baki sab apne aap hi sambhal jayega😆

agar ye itna aasaan hota toh Shounak ko apne vanvaas se vaapis aane ki naubat na padti😆
MadameX thumbnail
Shounak, is this directed at me? 😭
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Shounak, is this directed at me? 😭

how innocent? even i am feeling bad for u Mayee u are as clear as the most murkiest fog ever🤣...oops sorry even i started bbc..its all Ekta's fault..she provokes and I get provoked..too bad...it won't happen again..can't guarantee about Ekta though😆
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

how innocent? even i am feeling bad for u Mayee u are as clear as the most murkiest fog ever🤣...oops sorry even i started bbc..its all Ekta's fault..she provokes and I get provoked..too bad...it won't happen again..can't guarantee about Ekta though😆

I'm clearly very innocent because I'm the one who is provoked usually. CryCry Blame should rest on Tejesh. 😡😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For the record I didnt complain! !!! It bugs me when BBC is fullform in WU. Otherwise I let it go.    Ekta it is not directed at U but U r part of BBC so some of it is for U. :-) 😆