Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Are Sushaan still leads?*NOTE pg.11* (Page 10)

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gendaphoolpn

Originally posted by MadameX

It's also a pity that you don't appreciate other actors and actresses who lately have been working hard and delivering wonderful scenes than Suhana mai and Ishaan babu. SGP actually revolves around the entire family not just Sushaan. As the forum's dear Hotki would say, "If Sushaan aren't needed in the scenes (which they really aren't needed for lately) then there is no need to bring them in."

Also, when Sushaan chemistry was shown in excess recently, it wasn't in such good taste. But well, that's just some of the people's opinion here (including myself).

All I can say is I love SuShaan...
BTW ekta I never seen you comment so seriously everLOL it's creepy...Smile
but i read this whole thread and tried to find rupinder kaur on facebook but there are so many rupinders tell me which picture do you have...i want to add you as a friendSmile

oh boy you read the whole 9 pages and it make sense to you????

rupinder is very popular name, TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnMadameX

gendaphoolpn Senior Member
gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara_sara

It's also a pity that you don't appreciate other actors and actresses who lately have been working hard and delivering wonderful scenes than Suhana mai and Ishaan babu. SGP actually revolves around the entire family not just Sushaan. As the forum's dear Hotki would say, "If Sushaan aren't needed in the scenes (which they really aren't needed for lately) then there is no need to bring them in."

Also, when Sushaan chemistry was shown in excess recently, it wasn't in such good taste. But well, that's just some of the people's opinion here (including myself).

but i read this whole thread and tried to find rupinder kaur on facebook but there are so many rupinders tell me which picture do you have...i want to add you as a friendSmile

rupinder is very popular name, Tongue
yup i have read the whole 9 pages hoping to find some clues of Ekta's existence on FacebookLOL...BTW what's your name on FB if you don't mind telling me...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Oh my, I'm getting so popular. ROFL PM me your email and I'll add you.

And how dare you call my serious side creepy. AngryAngryROFLROFL
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sara_sara

rupinder is very popular name, Tongue
yup i have read the whole 9 pages hoping to find some clues of Ekta's existence on FacebookLOL...BTW what's your name on FB if you don't mind telling me...Smile

Her name is Rupinder too. ROFL

sara_sara

gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

And how dare you call my serious side creepy. ROFL

Yes it is creepy...you and your jk side is normal but if you just be serious like this out of the blue...it's shockingLOL and wait...my pm will come to you in a moment...
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Yes it is creepy...you and your jk side is normal but if you just be serious like this out of the blue...it's shockingLOL and wait...my pm will come to you in a moment...

If I'm not serious, people complain...and if I do get serious, people think it's weird and creepy...the world is just never happy. AngryROFL

And okay, waiting for it.

iViews

gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

If I'm not serious, people complain...and if I do get serious, people think it's weird and creepy...the world is just never happy. AngryROFL

And okay, waiting for it.

bechari ekta...Cryit's ok i like both sides of youSmile

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
This sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship...and to think we were just arguing over Jay Soni a few days ago. ROFL

P.S. I also wanted to apologize for a while for maybe sounding too harsh in that thread. Didn't mean too...was kinda in a b****y mood, so yeah...LOL

gendaphoolpn

Go to top