Are Sushaan still leads?*NOTE pg.11* - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by asad.shah

I cant believe that u r old. U r lying. Anyway old is old where ever u r dear. Dadi

haan beta i am,  have my 49th few weeks ago,   😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by MadameX

Sara, can't believe you're 49...you got spirit of a spunky 17 year old. 😆

thanks beta,  i do feel like 17  one day 90 the next joys of being a mother and sasuma and now daadi 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by sara_sara

thanks beta,  i do feel like 17  one day 90 the next joys of being a mother and sasuma and now daadi 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Wow...and here I feel old just whenever my cousins' kids call me maasi (auntie). 🤣

Me. 😉 Now try to find me sweetie. 😆

@ Sheema: As long as I do talk sensibly from time to time, then it should be good, right? 😉😆

why do want to find you?????  you want me to?????  i was just surprise that no one have funny names on FB not that i know off  😛😛😛😛

why do want to find you?????  you want me to?????  i was just surprise that no one have funny names on FB not that i know off  😛😛😛😛

No...I don't want you to find me...I'm just messing around with you, wasting your time on useless things. 😆

No...I don't want you to find me...I'm just messing around with you, wasting your time on useless things. 😆
hahahah no problom got too much time on my hands, well any way its 10.30pm here so i am off to sleep soon so g/night kids
BTW if you do want me to add you in FB can you send me PM with yr email otr id

Wow...and here I feel old just whenever my cousins' kids call me maasi (auntie). 🤣

know how you feel i have cousin;s kids  who were calling me bhua massi even they were older then me lol  so dont worry you get use to it

haan beta i am, have my 49th few weeks ago, 😆

Hello dadaji dont call me beta. Lol. It feels bad. I know u r lying. U aren't 49. Iam sure of it. As ekta said i too think that u might be 17-20 of age

hahahah no problom got too much time on my hands, well any way its 10.30pm here so i am off to sleep soon so g/night kids
BTW if you do want me to add you in FB can you send me PM with yr email otr id

Okay, goodnight. 😊 Take care!! And ya, I'll see.

know how you feel i have cousin;s kids  who were calling me bhua massi even they were older then me lol  so dont worry you get use to it

I'll never get used ot it though...😭😆