Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ammu_SunshYn

hello all!

im new to the forum ...saw some episodes of this show...

i was not that surprised , to be honest...kinda expected him to vent out his frustration on her ...

Hi Amritha

I you used post in RBO forum until the band track was introduce then I stoped watching regularly. Welcome to the DP forum am Rani
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Most of what I want to say has been already said ... I wouldnt want to point out at any of the posts here but I just want to say Mohan has in no way been hypocritical ... What he feels is what he says ... Thats how Mohan is supposed to be ... I wonder if being practical and speaking up practically is called being heartless ... yup he was rude i wont deny that ... but didnt he speak just the truth when he said how can she marry someone whom she doesnt even know? How do you expect a person to be calm and composed and go and plead to not marry him in a situation when last night he gets to know abt the loan ppl chasing him to the extent of even killing someone else and plus abt own marriage with someone he hasnt even thought of to be his spouse ever? And just next morning he is in for another shock of repaying the money taken for his education that too with 24% interest that too within a week? Does this situation even sound like a NORMAL , CALM and COMPOSED one?

Why is he a liar and a cheater may i know? Yes he lied abt having a fake degree and is lying abt the business thing too but doesnt everyone of us lie at some point or the other in our life? come on no one in today's world is satyawadi harishchandra πŸ˜† and thats what is special abt mohan ... he isnt "idealistic" ... he is realistic! if you remember what harshad said in one of his interviews that you will find all characters to be idealistic in some way or the other but will sense mohan to be standing distinctively apart from the rest! I dont remember he hast cheated anyone yet abt anythign else except his family abt his degree ... and i doubt if any guy will confess of returning back without a degree so soon to his family esp when so much had happened over sending him abroad for education!

May be it went unnoticed but when Mohan says to Kastur abt the "difference" between them he did aim at saying there isnt only a difference of education or status or thinking but abt the lifestyle too...the lifestyle that mohan has adopted now ... in particular i mean the "spoilt" kind of lifestyle...for me atleast it showed his caring side ... when he said abt the behenji thing its not unexpected for him who is now a flirt and has now a complete modern way of thinking to say this! Do you ever THINK before you speak when you are in ager and are frustrated ..so much so that you dont think there's any way out now? Obviously not! Mohan just spoke what he thought and why cant his westernized thinking think of kastur as a behenji from within?

Ok regarding him insulting on education as pointed out by someone, isnt it just the fact that kastur is 9th educated? yea mohan isnt a degree holder either but he atleast has his basic education done ... and moreover it was just lst mnight that saroj brainwashed him abt her not wanting an uneducated bahu for her beloved son ... wrt education atleast i think it wasnt mohan's opinion but saroj's opinion what mohan spoke up
fuzzyface thumbnail
There is a saying in my country which goes like this
'It's like the crab trying to teach its child to walk'
Crabs can't walk straight, so there is no point of trying to teach someone else to walk.

The fact is Mohan is a liar and a cheat because he 'cannot walk' straight like the crab (lying about getting educated when he wasn't and cheating everyone with his fake degree). Mohan isn't right himself, so he shouldn't have pointed fingers at Kastur esp abt not being educated,  this is being a hypocrite.

Just coz he came back from London changed his lifestyle, mindset and yada yada doesn't give  him the right to pick on Kastur and the way she is. He 'thinks' he is better and too good for her, that's just being a snoot!

If he doesn't want to marry her and thinks she doesn't suit him, it's his prerogative but to lash out at her and pick on all her flaws was unjustified even for him.

I don't think Mohan felt any better after saying those things to Kastur, so why say such things?

Well then again the mighty will fall from his pedestal and that too for money, so he is going to eat his own words about Kastur.πŸ˜›

But hey this is my POV😊

@rani *waves* πŸ€—

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its good that Mohan told Kastur hes not interested and never was but the way he went around it was shattering for Kastur, he went over storming in anger being hyped up by his mum and baapji and pointed out the negatives about her education and looks which was  poor girl who already felt inferior to him and his lifestyle and hes pointed out and confirmed her worries.  He needs to go and verbally attack his Baapji and dad for deciding his life for him.

When he calms down, he better regret reacting and saying it the way he did. 
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love how some of you guys think that just because you are frusturated, you have free reign to behave however which way you want
Maybe next time I'm frusturated I should just come on here and have a go at a bunch of members.. hey I'm human, i should behave however I want πŸ˜†

And there's also a recurring theme in some posts.. its as if you're not reading any of the other comments.. such as me and likarsh discussing remorse and regret as other 'humanly' reactions that should follow such behavior

You guys keep mentioning how justified and worldly Mohan is.. but he's only that because of kastur's father, NOT his own.. THAT makes the biggest difference in the world.. it shows that Jeetu has more money than Mohan's family and could have easily sent his own children to be educated in a foreign country

The pride of having studied in London is about having the MONEY and resources to get there at all.. otherwise just anyone could go study anywhere without any financial trouble

Mohan is who he is because of Jeetu so him screaming about how "better dressed" he is than Kastur is probably one of the most bewildering and arrogant statements ever.

Someone mentioned that if I was in a similar situation, would I be composed? actually yea I would be.. I rarely ever scream.. its not necessary when stuff can just be talked out logically even in stressful situations.. and I've had enough so I'd know

This topic is ABOUT the severe flaws in Mohan's character and thinking.. not about how real he is.. they're all real.. duh πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Fuzzy *waving back* πŸ€—

I see you're going to give Mohan the same kind of love you give DM 🀣. Get ready to spread more love cause Saroj and Mohan both agree to the marrige. πŸ˜†

I'm also glad he told her the truth even though I didn't agree with his methods. I would've perferred him going directly to the Desai family then Kastur. Poor girl her only fault in this is loving the ideal of someone blindly.
silky_harshad thumbnail
Ok,just bcuz a person is frustrated it doesn't give him the right to yell on anyone.fine...now tell me one thing,how many of us think abt this point wen we r actually frustrated??? U will have to accept that directly or indirectly Mohan-kastur r in the center of this prob.they will have to face such things.its neither kastur nor Mohan's fault,its the fault of situation.u can't blame only Mohan for this.Edited by silky_harshad - 12 years ago
I don think dat it is MOHAN's fault at all. poor guy is already in tension due 2 his loans, nd now cums 2 know dat another loan along wid interest is awaiting him. nd later dat he is already sold. So in normal situation , ne 1 wud b like dis. Or else may he felt dat being rude wid kastur, might end up at kastur refusing 4 d marriage. den baapji can't force MOHAN ne more 4 marriage.
..SaM-DeSiRe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
**GASP** i know right!! i was rally shocked as well..it aint her fault, but it aint his either..i guess he was jus too..surprised..and kinda jus blasted on her..umm..accidently..πŸ€” 
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ Fuzzy *waving back* πŸ€—

I see you're going to give Mohan the same kind of love you give DM 🀣. Get ready to spread more love cause Saroj and Mohan both agree to the marrige. πŸ˜†

I'm also glad he told her the truth even though I didn't agree with his methods. I would've perferred him going directly to the Desai family then Kastur. Poor girl her only fault in this is loving the ideal of someone blindly.

Aww Rani my 'love' for DM will remain exlusive 🀣, he is special and in his own league. Mohan is no where near DMπŸ˜† Mohan has hopes and potential, he is just misguided at the momentπŸ˜†

Mohan isn't a bad guy, I just said he was a hypocrite, a liar and a little  snoot because he he just came back from Lond On!πŸ˜† One thing I was pleased with him that he managed to snap Kastur out her LaLa Land, that she deserve. It was getting very irritating to watch her constantly drool over him all the time, so for that Mohan gets brownie pointsπŸ˜ƒ

Saroj is just a typical Indian Mom, all mothers are like that. They think their son is some Prince. πŸ˜• Even my mom thinks the world of my annoying brother.😑  Saroj will snap out of her dream once she finds out about Mohan. The woman has been living under supression of that Hitler, so she is a bit πŸ€ͺ