Dharampatni

Did anyone else's jaw drop??

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was SOOO SHOCKED at the way Mohan yelled at Kastur.. that was SO unexpected for me.. was anyone expecting that??

I mean yea I guessed Mohan would be unhappy/upset with the idea of marrying Kastur but how is it poor Kastur's fault.. he could calmly explain that they are two different people and that he's sorry but he doesn't think a marriage will work out and leave it at that

But as the insults kept coming one after another over her education, her clothes or her intelligence.. my jaw couldn't close and I was scared a makhi might fly in cause I was in shock😲 ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was actually suprised because I thought that Mohan was going over there to fake a romance with Kastur or something, so he could marry her and get out of the debt.
I so wasn't expecting him to wail on her like he did.

But I guess it wont be so easy.

I agree, it was unnecessary for Mohan to shout at her like that, but if you see it from his point of view.
Here is a girl, he doesnt know her, and he knows that she doesnt know him, and he finds out that she loves him and wants to marry him

It would be weird for anyone

But I do hope that Mohan feels a little guilty about his words to Kastur

Yuks
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well...his shouting was justified naa?
how would u react wen u come to know that ur grandfather fixed ur alliance in return for a certain amount of money?????
and moha's reaction was more coz baapji had done such a thing...and as it is...mohan and baapji have differences!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't blame him, but he was harsh in his words.  The behenji and education was hurtful.

But I do think he felt a bit bad as he turned around.  That's why he stopped.  But he couldn't back down so he tells her to remember his words.  Like there was any reason for him to stop just to turn back and tell her that.

I knew he couldn't have gone there to pretend to like her. Because of how his convo with Saroj.  Whatever he said, Saroj was smiling.  And he really looked like he was straight up and telling the truth about where he was going and what he was going to do.

And plus he looked downright pissed.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I had a deja vu feelign watching the scene it reminded of how anurag crushed taani's feelings yes this was more agressive but the same I don't love you  . But i loved both . Love how Mohan for now is not willing to just give it up and accept haar even if he knows he's trapped he said what was in his mind but poor Kastur 
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
How was his shouting justified?? of course you have to blame him! like you all are saying, its BAAPJI's fault.. NOT kastur's.. so WHAT if she said yes.. he can say no and that'll be the end.. why hurt her feelings and practically break her heart.. thats SUCH a heartless thing to do

She doesn't even know that he's being forced to marriage for money

His fight is between him and baapji.. NOT between him and kastur so what he did was completely immature.. he just couldn't confront his grandfather so he turned on poor Kastur
^^ he's shown as frustrated and he really didn't found a better bakra than kastur to take it out or maybe he expected her to tell him before.
in the precap he's discussing it with baapji too
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

^^ he's shown as frustrated and he really didn't found a better bakra than kastur to take it out or maybe he expected her to tell him before.

in the precap he's discussing it with baapji too

I understand he's frusturated or upset or helpless but that doesn't mean he has the right to scream kastur's head off.. that was pretty disgusting what he did

He doesn't even seem to have any remorse for what he did.. and of course he can DISCUSS with baapji who's the root of all problems but he screams at that innocent kastur
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

I understand he's frusturated or upset or helpless but that doesn't mean he has the right to scream kastur's head off.. that was pretty disgusting what he did

He doesn't even seem to have any remorse for what he did.. and of course he can DISCUSS with baapji who's the root of all problems but he screams at that innocent kastur

m not saying it was right but it sort of proves that the same blood runs in his veins it proved what his mother said how the gala men treat women like Sh** 
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

How was his shouting justified?? of course you have to blame him! like you all are saying, its BAAPJI's fault.. NOT kastur's.. so WHAT if she said yes.. he can say no and that'll be the end.. why hurt her feelings and practically break her heart.. thats SUCH a heartless thing to do

She doesn't even know that he's being forced to marriage for money

His fight is between him and baapji.. NOT between him and kastur so what he did was completely immature.. he just couldn't confront his grandfather so he turned on poor Kastur

thats not a heartless thing...
thats the best thing mohan is doing...
he is making kastur face the reality and not giving her any ideas...
he is just stating the facts which r hard core realities...why blame him!
even kastur knows her drawbacks...
and...
mohan doesn't know that she loves him..all he knows is that their marriage has been fixed...
so there's no question of breaking her heart!
does mohan know that she doesn't know?????
and...this is not sometyhing mohan is doing to show baapji...
this is a matter of his life...and if he choses to lead a life where there rno compromises...there's no harm naa?