India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Did anyone else's jaw drop??

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I was SOOO SHOCKED at the way Mohan yelled at Kastur.. that was SO unexpected for me.. was anyone expecting that??

I mean yea I guessed Mohan would be unhappy/upset with the idea of marrying Kastur but how is it poor Kastur's fault.. he could calmly explain that they are two different people and that he's sorry but he doesn't think a marriage will work out and leave it at that

But as the insults kept coming one after another over her education, her clothes or her intelligence.. my jaw couldn't close and I was scared a makhi might fly in cause I was in shockShocked LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhidumbo15angel97Aginaya69..SaM-DeSiRe..devashree_h.sariminoz.fuzzyfaceSiddhi_Fatima_Q

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I was actually suprised because I thought that Mohan was going over there to fake a romance with Kastur or something, so he could marry her and get out of the debt.
I so wasn't expecting him to wail on her like he did.

But I guess it wont be so easy.

I agree, it was unnecessary for Mohan to shout at her like that, but if you see it from his point of view.
Here is a girl, he doesnt know her, and he knows that she doesnt know him, and he finds out that she loves him and wants to marry him

It would be weird for anyone

But I do hope that Mohan feels a little guilty about his words to Kastur

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceFatima_Q

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
well...his shouting was justified naa?
how would u react wen u come to know that ur grandfather fixed ur alliance in return for a certain amount of money?????
and moha's reaction was more coz baapji had done such a thing...and as it is...mohan and baapji have differences!
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I don't blame him, but he was harsh in his words.  The behenji and education was hurtful.

But I do think he felt a bit bad as he turned around.  That's why he stopped.  But he couldn't back down so he tells her to remember his words.  Like there was any reason for him to stop just to turn back and tell her that.

I knew he couldn't have gone there to pretend to like her. Because of how his convo with Saroj.  Whatever he said, Saroj was smiling.  And he really looked like he was straight up and telling the truth about where he was going and what he was going to do.

And plus he looked downright pissed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mybro_2004Fatima_Q

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I had a deja vu feelign watching the scene it reminded of how anurag crushed taani's feelings yes this was more agressive but the same I don't love you  . But i loved both . Love how Mohan for now is not willing to just give it up and accept haar even if he knows he's trapped he said what was in his mind but poor Kastur 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97manasi_31Fatima_Q

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
How was his shouting justified?? of course you have to blame him! like you all are saying, its BAAPJI's fault.. NOT kastur's.. so WHAT if she said yes.. he can say no and that'll be the end.. why hurt her feelings and practically break her heart.. thats SUCH a heartless thing to do

She doesn't even know that he's being forced to marriage for money

His fight is between him and baapji.. NOT between him and kastur so what he did was completely immature.. he just couldn't confront his grandfather so he turned on poor Kastur

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MgScKhuneymonstadevashree_hfuzzyfaceFatima_Q

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
^^ he's shown as frustrated and he really didn't found a better bakra than kastur to take it out or maybe he expected her to tell him before.
in the precap he's discussing it with baapji too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mausam-

^^ he's shown as frustrated and he really didn't found a better bakra than kastur to take it out or maybe he expected her to tell him before.
in the precap he's discussing it with baapji too
I understand he's frusturated or upset or helpless but that doesn't mean he has the right to scream kastur's head off.. that was pretty disgusting what he did

He doesn't even seem to have any remorse for what he did.. and of course he can DISCUSS with baapji who's the root of all problems but he screams at that innocent kastur

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MgScKhuneymonstadevashree_hfuzzyfaceFatima_Q

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index