BALH 15th Sep 2011 WU-Done

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ok thanks. We are waiting.
its really irksome of such wives to hassle their husband... imagine u had a rough day at office.. and u r in wanting of some peace.. and all you get wen u go home is nagging..  even I wud defo blow off! ðŸ˜†.. 

Priya dont listen to Neha.. use ur own brains... the golden rule to make ur pnt is... Ask/request/tell/complain when he is happy/good/decent mood.. and ur work wud b done.. guarenteed!!...😆😆

Amidst an argument is the last situation wer u wud want to show ur ego and wife power!!!😆😆

p.s.  well replied by Priya... RK needs to know tht he is now married.. and he cant use Priya as punching bag!😆
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Awww so proud of Priya! Glad she threw proper attitude back at him. She is defo of his takkar.

Waiting for the rest. Thanx
thankq nathasa...u r xams r over? any way "all the best" for your xams
powercut in bangalore doesnot allow me to see BALH,,anyways thanks a lot for the awesome and hilarious update
Thank you for the update..
I simply loved the epi..it ws damn good esp Raya...🤣 Sakshi ws fabulous and Ram's expressions bang on...bt hating to see the rift nw which wl be caused btw Ram-Vikram..thx Natasha
Nice Update Thank You !

Kitchen Scene Is Great And Pleasing To Watch !

Wonder What Happenned To The Alu ParatasSweets, And The Rest !

Thank You
Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago