Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG !!!😲 I knew this was coming...but this soon..? No way..😡  Arey abhi abhi toh we were getting something positive to see in ArHi relationship..Aur abhi yeh bomb??😔  This is so not happening..!! No no please..CV s are you listening? Let us enjoy few rabba ve moments..😒
They wont get married but I didnt want the track this early.

I think Arnav Khushi ko shaadi ke mandap se uthayega..!! ðŸ˜•
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sbanik

OMG !!!😲 I knew this was coming...but this soon..? No way..😡  Arey abhi abhi toh we were getting something positive to see in ArHi relationship..Aur abhi yeh bomb??😔  This is so not happening..!! No no please..CV s are you listening? Let us enjoy few rabba ve moments..😒

They wont get married but I didnt want the track this early.

I think Arnav Khushi ko shaadi ke mandap se uthayega..!! ðŸ˜•

@bold best thing to watch snehyyy!!😉 lol i likkkeeyy this!!!😳
craziekudi thumbnail
OMG i think after this necklace scenario...

khushi may say yes to marriage with shyaam...

but i want her to know th truth as soon as possible.. maybe ASR will bring the truth out!!!

lets see what happens...
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ughhh nooo ðŸ¤¢ that can't be true ðŸ˜­
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

@bold best thing to watch snehyyy!!😉 lol i likkkeeyy this!!!😳

I know Sindy...Just imagine...
Arnav reaches shaadi ka mandap in his recently repaired SUV with F1 record breaking speed.
Looks at bride and groom and vice versa..
Stops shaadi
Huge showdown of words with Shyam which will go for 2 episodes
Then reminding Khushi of her aukaad
Drags her out of mandap.../ Get married to her in the same mandap in rage...No shaadi ka kharacha..that way his 1 lac from Khushi will be vasooled too..😆
Then begins Love Hate saga in true sense..

I know this is too SPish... Lekin something on these lines will happen for sure...
craziekudi thumbnail

I know Sindy...Just imagine...
Arnav reaches shaadi ka mandap in his recently repaired SUV with F1 record breaking speed.
Looks at bride and groom and vice versa..
Stops shaadi
Then reminding Khushi of her aukaad
Drags her out of mandap.../ Get married to her in the same mandap in rage...No shaadi ka kharacha..that way his 1 lac from Khushi will be vasooled too..😆
Then begins Love Hate saga in true sense..

I know this is too SPish... Lekin something on these lines will happen for sure...

ha ha ha ha

even i think that would be super awesome!!!
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope Khushi sees the photo in Anjali's room well before all the shaadi drama happens ; if Arnav sees her in the mandap then he might believe that she too has consented to the marriage and accuse her of being moneyminded and wanting to ruin his sister's marriage; whereas if she sees the photo she can alert her parents about it  and not appear to be money minded. arnav might still enter into a contract relationship with her to save her financial situation ( as he seems to be attracted to her while dislikes her aukaat).Edited by reima - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

iss baar no words action speak louder than words..🤣 dishoom dishoom!!!
love/hate scenario.. *amen* to that!!
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

iss baar no words action speak louder than words..🤣 dishoom dishoom!!!
love/hate scenario.. *amen* to that!!

Dishum Dishum...Nahinnn.. I dont want my Arnie to get hurt Sindy..!! When Snake is violent, he is aggresive. Dont you have the proof of 2 fights.. ? Arnie is diabetic too..Uske wounds jaldi bhi nahin bharenge Sindy..😭  Let it be just a showdown of words...let him remind Shyam of his Aukaad and haisiyat. I would love to see Shyam getting insulted by his one-time follower.  Thappad ka dard chala jata hai.. Lekin words chubhte hai dil mein...Let Arnie pour out all his life time anger on Shyam with words. Let him pierce his heart with thorny words..😡
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx for sharing da horrible news pooh... urghhh im super annoyed with CVs for bringing this stale track & i hope kushi says no this yucky proposal

so da moment arnav softens up for kushi, a huge misunderstanding crops up & in comes da whole bizarre contract marriage track