Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
^^Exactly Ishu..people want to shoot Shyam..😆..but I think this is way better than the silly La track/GOtwa😆.Arnaav will be forced to act on those hidden feelings as and when he finds out and Khushi will need to introspect and see why she is not happy in marrying pervert.🤢..I think it is good..although it will disgust me to see his pervert  face everyday.

Off topic..I love your Sarun sig..the SBB one..I so want to steal it.😆😳
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sejal! IKR! I'm ALL for this track. Cause seriously, it felt sooo stupid at times to watch the goatwa and her antics as the main issue.  🤣 I was like, seriously? A GOAT? And the La training track had no logic since the beginning, except it gave ArHi a chance to meet. Atleast this whole Shyam-Khushi marriage issue sounds real, and it hopefully won't make me wanna curse the show for showing the dumb Blah and goat.

Aww, thank youu! Feel free to chori when you want! 😆
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww so sweet I am chorying.!😆.

If this track is done well and in a less irritating way it can be good something has to give the Arhi track an impetus...ie something has to happen.

Gotwa/la ..adios! You'll were good but now you need to go.!!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hope khushi objects to it! But I guess everyone wil try to convince her.. I just hope Arnav doesn't blame khushi for ruining his sisters life and insult her again! 😕 he better beat up n insult shyam instead..lol... Sometimes I wonder if shyam is actually anjali's real husband or just a look-a-like that arnav hired, after d real shyam died, for anjali's happiness... 😆 I mean how can arnav b so calm abt shyam comin home late or leaving his weding aniversary n etc.. Something fishy! Oh watever.. I just hope ArHi will b in focus...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: khushix

Hope khushi objects to it! But I guess everyone wil try to convince her.. I just hope Arnav doesn't blame khushi for ruining his sisters life and insult her again! 😕 he better beat up n insult shyam instead..lol... Sometimes I wonder if shyam is actually anjali's real husband or just a look-a-like that arnav hired, after d real shyam died, for anjali's happiness... 😆 I mean how can arnav b so calm abt shyam comin home late or leaving his weding aniversary n etc.. Something fishy! Oh watever.. I just hope ArHi will b in focus...

@bold: Exactlyyy. No more blames and insults for Khushi!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
EWWW! Hope Khushi refuses downright.. But the adoption is so gonna come into play in this one. Can Shaym track be over. He gives me the sick bumps.

I don't see how ArHi are gonna fall in love with this whole Shaym track.

I know Ishu. The Goat track is tooo muchhh!! I rather see ArHi falling in love or Khushi and the rest of us finally learning about Arnav.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanaya11

lol  tht was hilarious 🤣

Lol... ðŸ˜† I'm sooo sleepy ATM but this comment made me feel awake ðŸ˜†
unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just want it to be rumours...we just had 2 epi of arnav changing his opinion and started to realise her good values...need some time for him to realise his love...so fast this CV's want to change the track...again 70 epi of hate before fall in love???...seriously i can't take this!!!  why not they concentrate on jealousy track with the entry of a new character??? i simply hate this marriage track...don't do this CV :(
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope that Khushi just says no when this rishta is brought up. She should even say something like "I don't feel about him like that". And then Arnav of course should swoop in and save her from that creep and ensure he's out of both Anjali's and Khushi's life 😃

Of course it's not going to be quite so simple. But any track in which Shyam and Khushi are even remotely going to be married, with the marriage fixed or anything would be extremely frustrating. Unless of course Arnav comes during the ceremony and marries Khushi to save his sister's marriage or some such thing. It all hinges on Arnav to make sure that Mr. Creep does not come even close to Khushi!
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but in the show we already know about this dont we?

we know that bua wants shyam to marry khushi! and she was gonna tell her parents as bua said to shyam to go and visit khushi's parents!!

except didnt knw about khushi's parents comming to delhi