Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

tnx for sharing da horrible news pooh... urghhh im super annoyed with CVs for bringing this stale track & i hope kushi says no this yucky proposal

so da moment arnav softens up for kushi, a huge misunderstanding crops up & in comes da whole bizarre contract marriage track 

I hope that this is just some rumour...

just a thought comes to my head... hope they don't end up like hindi movies...at the time of marriage the perv is exposed and our hero arnie steps in and marries kushi...too old school stuff and me not liking the idea πŸ˜•
Edited by aqk102 - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wat a stupid track it is!!!!!
i mean isn't it a unsaid rule in Indian culture that the elder sibling shud get married first...b4 the smaller one!!!!
so y  r they so xcited abt khushi's marriage b4 payal's?????

n wat does it mean that by getting her married all their problms will be gone!!!!!
hate hate hate hate hate hate hate!!!!!!! jst hate this topic!!!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aqk102

I hope that this is just some rumour...

just a thought comes to my head... hope they don't end up like hindi movies...at the time of marriage the perv is exposed and our hero arnie steps in and marries kushi...too old school stuff and me not liking the idea πŸ˜•

i knowww!!!!! this track is sooo stale and nothing new πŸ˜•
i dont think it's a rumour appy cuz there were pics in that website which were taken from da shoot
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sbanik

Dishum Dishum...Nahinnn.. I dont want my Arnie to get hurt Sindy..!! When Snake is violent, he is aggresive. Dont you have the proof of 2 fights.. ? Arnie is diabetic too..Uske wounds jaldi bhi nahin bharenge Sindy..😭  Let it be just a showdown of words...let him remind Shyam of his Aukaad and haisiyat. I would love to see Shyam getting insulted by his one-time follower.  Thappad ka dard chala jata hai.. Lekin words chubhte hai dil mein...Let Arnie pour out all his life time anger on Shyam with words. Let him pierce his heart with thorny words..😑

hmm i get that perfectly snehyyy
i meant in superficial sense like when he sees his love and her 'aukaaat'πŸ˜› he feels an adrenaline rush and gets all supermanny :P.. but fierce words are just fine!! words are mightier than swords..πŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i knowww!!!!! this track is sooo stale and nothing new πŸ˜•
i dont think it's a rumour appy cuz there were pics in that website which were taken from da shoot

oh!!! not a rumour...
well, then we will have to wait and watch 😑
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The CVs cant let us breathe peacefully...just when there is some change in relation betn Arhi..this stupid track...very disappointed,...he is still not fully aware tht he is in love with her then how can he be jealous..I really hope kushi objects to thisπŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail

tnx for sharing da horrible news pooh... urghhh im super annoyed with CVs for bringing this stale track & i hope kushi says no this yucky proposal

so da moment arnav softens up for kushi, a huge misunderstanding crops up & in comes da whole bizarre contract marriage track 

Nadzzi Jaan, A super duper morning  to u !! πŸ˜ƒ..

Shwwetie Pie..., This  track was on track right from the beginning , Hon..  Khushi's strange dialogue of returning the Amanat  and Arnav's constant assertion that he will do ANYTHING for his Di is the hint given that things will move so far that Khushi will almost take Shyam before truth reveals and he returns him to  Anjali...and Arnav might be forced to bring Khushi within his orbit so that she can not be the thorn in  Anjali's life..

This news is not a shocker but  ..we must set up a howl so loud and so scary  that Cv's terminate this awful track  expeditiously  and get back to ARHI  !!
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Impossible... Khushi and shyam marriage track... No.. Nvr happen.. Shyam is devil.. Khushi, when u undrstnd his real face and dirty mind..?
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
W*F? Shyam and Khushi marriage track???? Ughhh. I knew that Buaji was gonna go that way.
But, the good thing will be, it'll bring the ArHi track into focus. And atleast it's gonna be more sensible than the Blah training track. :/
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And another good thing, it seemed unreal without Khushi and Payal's parents completely out of the show... I'm glad they're being brought back into the picture...
Plus, we already know, there's no way Shyam is gonna get married to Khushi. I think his truth will also come out which is something we all wanted since AGES, and def the ArHi track will get the push. The La-Laxmi-maami circus was getting on my nerves and it was hard to believe that the goat got such a huge role! This track atleast revolves around Arnav-Khushi.

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago