The Vampire Diaries

||TVD-S3-Epi 1: The Birthday [Written Update]||

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Updaters Note: Please don't create new threads for discussions on the new episode. Any comments about the episode are to be posted either at the video thread or written. And PLEASE DON'T post links to summaries of the episode or video. Jaan and i are responsible of that and i was quite upset to see threads created. =/

UPDATE

Klaus and Stefan are on the look-out for a werewolf by the name of Ray. 2 girls Klaus knows of, know the whereabouts of Ray so they are compelled to tell Klaus and Stefan where Ray is. Later, Stefan kills them.
Once Ray is found, Klaus demands him to tell him where the rest of the pack is but Ray refuses to so Stefan tortures him. Then, he finds out that Damon has found new tracks of Klaus and him so, Stefan promises Klaus he'll make sure Damon stops bothering them.

Jeremy sees Vicki at his work place and is shocked but does not tell Bonnie about it [they were talking on the phone but Jere hangs up when the lights start flickering].
He sees her again after Elena's party in the passenger seat of his car. Matt hears him cry out "Vicki!" but Jeremy doesn't tell him anything other than the fact that he sees things.

Tyler and Caroline share an awkward scene when they're planning Elena's party where they both confess that they've started feeling extremely horny ever since their transformation. Care isn't too thrilled to know that Tyler is bring his **** date to the party.
During the party, she compels Sophia [Sophie?] to leave the party. And Tyler gets frustrated so he tells Care to either tell him what she wants or let him date so she kisses him. The kiss proceeds to sex.

Damon and Alaric go to the house the 2 girls were killed. Damon confirms the killer is Stefan because he had a habit of ripping the bodies and then putting them together again feeling guilty.
Damon gifts Elena her vervain necklace back which was found by Alaric before the party.
Later, Elena finds newspaper clippings of dead bodies found labelled either Klaus or Stefan in Damon's room. She's shocked about the fact that Damon had been searching the whole time without her.
Care and Elena have a heart-to-heart talk where Elena reveals if she had to make one wish, then that was to know if Stefan was alive.

Stefan compels Andy and makes her stand on a cat walk. Damon appears and the two brothers confront each other. Stefan tells him to leave him alone and when Damon doesn't agree with him, he tells Andy to move and she falls of the cat walk and dies. "Let me go." -Stefan.
Damon is horrified.
When he returns to the party, Elena demands to know why he's been hiding the fact that he's been tracing Klaus. Damon tells her he hasn't been tracing Klaus, but Stefan. He also tells her that he's back to his ripper self. "Stefan is gone and he's not coming back. Not in your life time." -Damon.

At Jeremy's house Matt asks Jere once again why he said Vicki's name and Jere tells him that he sees Vicki. Matt doesn't take it seriously and tells him that he probably misses her because he sees her at times too. He also tells him that although there was some crazy supernatural stuff going on in the town, ghosts was blowing everything out of proportion and Jere agrees telling him it was just his head that was screwed up at the moment.

Ray, the werewolf ends up revealing where the rest of the pack would be found but that's not enough for Klaus so he changes Ray and makes him a vampire.

Alaric feeling unhappy with himself and not considering himself a good role model, decides to not stay at the Gilbert house anymore since Elena is 18 now.

Stefan has tears in his eyes when Klaus tells him that he'll always care about family aka Damon upon Stef's return to Klaus.
Outside, he calls Elena and when he doesn't speak Elena guesses it's him and tells him he'll be okay and that she loves him.

The episode ends with Mrs. Lockwood, [Carol] shooting Caroline with wooden pelts when Care sneaked out of Ty's room as he slept.

..So, the episode was CRAZY. XD Your views? I think Klaus might be planning on making a vampire army or something. 😲 And i wonder how Carol found out about Care. And despite being a DE fan, the SE phone call scene made me cry. =[ I was literally in tears. =/

Comment or press the LIKE button.

-Jot.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jot!
DownLoad Links are posted. Streaming Links take longer.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thnx for the update😊waiting to watch the episode

norchid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow thanks 4 d update n pm nice epi but i thought caroline was wth matt but the their was sth wth tyler too,they had chemistry,damon is watching stefan who is back to dark self ie ripper where he kills people,that klaus is surely using him n also think he is making an army so he changed ray,SE really miss each other,n poor jef seeing vicky again.thanks
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the episode was really crazyyy ! tyler and caro suprised me i was like woahh! 😆 his mom gave a shocker ! . loved the DE scene <3 was very natural and the bond was amazing to watch .. stelena scene was very emotional since I ship both DE/Stelena I find both couples scenes very natural today and beautifully presented :). Klaus is getting on my last nerve ! ugh. but it seems exciting to knw what his next move may be .
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
the episode was just amazing, loved every bit of it as always! TVD rocks! :)
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww... the phone convo of Stefena was heartbreaking...😭
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a ton for the update Jot 🤗

awww...i love these brothers
Hmm...i guess we'll get into the depth of DE more next next

Poor SE...it made me sad too
Loved Care n Tyler

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Can't wait to watch it online tonight :)
Thanks Jot for the written update :D
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED LOVED LOVED the episode!! ..

ahhh .. that aura of gloom is JUST so bewitching!! ..

Damon made me cry again!
Stephn made me cry again!
Elena made me cry again!! ..

Can't wait!! ❤️