Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena Kapoor predicts 'RA.One' BO collections!

Posted: 12 years ago
ptember 14th, 2011

Kareena Kapoor predicts 'RA.One' BO collections!

At the risk of annoying her Bodyguard co-star, Bebo says Shahrukh Khan-starrer RA.One will make Rs. 200 crore

It is a tricky thing, working with the warring Khans and this time probably Kareena might end up annoying Salman Khan with her confidence about RA.One's super success. Bebo is being touted as the '100 crore' heroine, thanks to three of her films — 3 Idiots, Golmaal 3 and Bodyguard – crossing the 100 crore mark. The 'chammak challo' girl is beaming with joy and pride and rightfully so. In a recent interview Bebo said, "It is something I've dreamt of for years, worked hard towards, and today, have no time to enjoy because I am so busy." Well, Kareena success does bring a lot of baggage! Anyway, she followed this up with a statement which might rub Sallu the wrong way. She said, "If Bodyguard made 100 crore, then RA.One will make 200 crore." While this confident remark might make SRK smile ear to ear, we wonder how Salman will react to this prediction of Bebo. We hope this doesn't get Kareena in the Bodyguard's bad books as we would definitely like to see them together again. Let's wait for the film to release and see if Bebo's tall claims about RA.One's BO collections hold any water or not. The verdict will be out this Diwali. What do you feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can ppl stop posting on kareena please...am even getting tired of her constant news on IF lately. 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is now the second Salman khan of this forums!!!😆
200 crores!!!☢️ sahi maska lagaya!!!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: beboholic

Can ppl stop posting on kareena please...am even getting tired of her constant news on IF lately. 

I agree 😵
The media has hyped her up as this 100-crore heroine, a title that she's gladly accepted...What's going to happen when Kareena does a movie with a non-Khan, and it's no ATBB? What will she say then?

Personally, I hope Ra.One does better than Bodyguard, but that's just my inner SRK fan doing the talking😆
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: koolchick

The media has hyped her up as this 100-crore heroine, a title that she's gladly accepted...What's going to happen when Kareena does a movie with a non-Khan, and it's no ATBB? What will she say then?

Personally, I hope Ra.One does better than Bodyguard, but that's just my inner SRK fan doing the talking😆

totally agree with u KC...even I am hoping that Ra.One does the best, but even in my case its the SRK fan that is hoping and wishing that...

but Kareena really needs to stop blowing her whistle now...and i agree with others...m sick and tired of seeing 5 topics on Kareena everyday...
Originally posted by: koolchick

she will say tht atleast she looked pretty in the film ...okay!! 😡😆 lol...

jks...i think if tht happens, she'll just say "im getting married " so people still have something nice to discuss abt her..😆
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish you all the best kareena...

but stop talking for some days >.< please.
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

she will say tht atleast she looked pretty in the film ...okay!! 😡😆 lol...

jks...i think if tht happens, she'll just say "im getting married " so people still have something nice to discuss abt her..😆

A backup plan if you will😆...that would be a nice cover up but I don't think the media would let her go so easily...they most definitely will put the pressure on her to deliver if she considers being an actress after she marries (which she definitely will)
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This isnt even an interview. Its just a random article. Blame the people posting it, Kareena didnt say ti again.
She gave ONE statement and 10 different tabloids picked up on it, releasing 10 different articles.

DIffernet people keep posting it without reading her earlier IVs.