Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Aandolan 4: Cross Bag and less Deviji attitude (Page 3)

sweetiesaumya Senior Member
sweetiesaumya
sweetiesaumya

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I do agree with u all.. v tshirts were the best suited to anant..Smile want those backSmile. n navya's hairstyle is getting really boring..UnhappyDisapprove everytym she luks same..Dead no change, no difference.. earlier episodes' hairstyle was nice like the one when appy-ritz wanted her to thank anant for saving her...[ like my DP:) ]or wen she agreed to help anant in his project..

Edited by sweetiesaumya - 16 September 2011 at 7:39am

Inika2011 Newbie
Inika2011
Inika2011

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Agree Soumya's acting is getting better every day and all the points regarding her open hair and dresses etc. Also not sure if everyone else noticed but  her makeup has changed drastically from just before the start of Kanpur track, that pink lipstick looks horrible compared to the natural and lighter colour shades she was wearing in the earlier episodes that i saw again y'day. I am sure there has been a change of stylist/makeup artist for her.

shreya789 Senior Member
shreya789
shreya789

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Agree that Shaheer is definitely the hightlight of the show... really lights up the screen with his presence... so NO need to make him look extra bright in yellow shirts/ t-shirts. Whites really suit him...and Yes we are aware of his developing muscles...but please a BIG no no to extra short sleeved weird looking shirts ( navya ep 100 dream seq).

For saumya, definitely can trim those split ends a bit...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index