Aandolan 4: Cross Bag and less Deviji attitude

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The SIMPLY BEST THING about this show is Anant/Shaheer - he plays this character so well - his acting, emoting with eyes - I mean - LAJAWAB.

Navya/Sowmya - a real complement to Shaheer's Anant - and her acting is improving leaps and bounds...

SOOO - Now that we have our ADORABLY ZIDDI SENSIBLE ANANT BACK 😊 - with hair cut to an appro. length and non-verbose T-shirts, please CVs... give us back his cross shoulder bag...!!!

AND NOW that SOWMYA is improving in acting abilities... please LESS OF THE HOLIER THAN THOU attitide - and more spunk (firm, quiet but sensible and completely in love Navya)...

From Geeta, Nidhi and Rupali Some great suggestions:

1. Loose the full sleeves for Navya - arms mothe dikhte hain
2. Hairstyle - please refer to earlier episodes - so many ways - not khule all the time. Seem rough and dry - and boring now.
3. V T-shirts for Anant puhleeze they say! 😛

Hope you will all support this - and If there is something I have missed - please add away!!

Edited by anyafan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with u shaheer is playing so well her character n soumya improves a lot ..both complement each other ..

Cross bag for anant n less navya devi roop ..y not cvs made her behaving like 19 years old girl ..
plss add change navya bag too ..dat multi colour not goes with her each dress ..Its no problem if she carries her white bag  again...

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
peple like navya do exist in this world who r ready to forsake their

luvlife for parents wish

this shudnt b criticized and luked down upon calling her devi just coz we r ANYA fans

this attitude shud b applauded

coz what anant is doing...many children can do

but what navya is doing...all cant do...it tks optimum will power to do what navya is doing

BOTH ANANT AND NAVYA r ryt i their own perspective

and both types of people DO exist in this orld and thats what cvs r portraying

first Anants innocence earned him the name "mandbuddhi" 

and navya sacrifice is also getting negative criticism

HOW RIDICULOUS

Originally posted by: Preet078

Agree with u shaheer is playing so well her character n soumya improves a lot ..both complement each other ..

Cross bag for anant n less navya devi roop ..y not cvs made her behaving like 19 years old girl ..
plss add change navya bag too ..dat multi colour not goes with her each dress ..Its no problem if she carries her white bag  again...

@red...gals mature faster than boys and a gal of 19 yrs is mature enuf to do what navya is doing now...one doesnt hv to b buddhi to do so

@blu...COMPLETELY AGREE...i luved the white bag of hers and it suited all dresses of navya...the multi color bag is ok for ocaasions like picnic but in college the white bag was the best for navya

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

@red...gals mature faster than boys and a gal of 19 yrs is mature enuf to do what navya is doing now...one doesnt hv to b buddhi to do so

@blu...COMPLETELY AGREE...i luved the white bag of hers and it suited all dresses of navya...the multi color bag is ok for ocaasions like picnic but in college the white bag was the best for navya

I agree gal more mature den boys at same age  , I also agree gals are more in dilemma den boys wen family repo issues comes ..I just want after anant said in yesterday episode  dat dey not made any mistake n family doing wrong to punish without any mistake .. ..navya should supports him..Its not always elders r right , if dey doing something wrong  its our duty n responsibility to correct dem as dey do..

v called her  devi n him mudbuddhi its just  way to show love for dem ...not 2 hurt any anya fan ..

@topicmaker...i do agree with u in sum points

1.SHAHEER is an actor per excellence

he is just OUTSTANDING...his expressions...the way it changes from whn navya was saying the gud things to when finally she says the hard words had been  AMAZING

i dont hv words to what extent i respect him as an actor now

cuming to soumya

i m in AWE of her now...i never thought in my dreams she will transform in such an awesum actress in only few months

SHAMYA ROX BOTH ONSCREEN AND OFFSCREEN

coming to anantrs cross shoulder bag...HELL YEAH...bring it on

Originally posted by: Preet078

I agree gal more mature den boys at same age  , I also agree gals are more in dilemma den boys wen family repo issues comes ..I just want after anant said in yesterday episode  dat dey not made any mistake n family doing wrong to punish without any mistake .. ..navya should supports him..Its not always elders r right , if dey doing something wrong  its our duty n responsibility to correct dem as dey do..

v called her  devi n him mudbuddhi its just  way to show love for dem ...not 2 hurt any anya fan ..

@green...completely agree...but what navya is doing is understandable also...and thats what cvs r showing...
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rightly said Shaheer z portraying anant's character best..he z so much into d character dat v never feels as if he z acting... GR8 combination of dashing looks & acting skills..in every episode he sets new benchmark...

soumya totally compliment him n her acting skills r improving day by day👏..4 devi act i ll say dat guls r more sensible n sacrifice n all z much more expected 4m dem..n c if she wont behave like devi den how v r going 2 c more admant anant..which z back vd a bang..her tears can make anant 2 do anything...

i definetly want anant's cross shoulder bag back...he looks more cute n charming in dat...
Edited by tv_princess - 12 years ago
SHARDALUCK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Navya should sopports Anant  but when u have such a loving -caring parents  it;s really very difficult to think just about urself -  i agree Anant and Navya  bag  should change 
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anyafan

The SIMPLY BEST THING about this show is Anant/Shaheer - he plays this character so well - his acting, emoting with eyes - I mean - LAJAWAB.

Navya/Sowmya - a real complement to Shaheer's Anant - and her acting is improving leaps and bounds...

SOOO - Now that we have our ADORABLY ZIDDI SENSIBLE ANANT BACK 😊 - with hair cut to an appro. length and non-verbose T-shirts, please CVs... give us back his cross shoulder bag...!!!

AND NOW that SOWMYA is improving in acting abilities... please LESS OF THE HOLIER THAN THOU attitide - and more spunk (firm, quiet but sensible and completely in love Navya)...

Hope you will all support this - and If there is something I have missed - please add away!!

Yes Dee definitely agree to both your requests, and I want to add a couple of things.

1. V-tees for Anant puhleeezzz.

2.  Short sleeved dresses for Navya, her arms are looking really fat these days with all her long length sleeves.