It is Khushi's turn... (Page 3)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

OMG that pic...Heart Thumbs Up.

BTW have u heard the title song.http://starplus.startv.in/downloads.aspx?sid=124.I hope they have sense to play this once Arnav and Khushi start falling for eachother...especially this part ye ishq hai,ya kuch aur hai,bas khali khai shor hai..i cant listen to Rabba ve after hearing this..i have it on replay..I think something's wrong with me.ROFL

What a lovely track ...!!!!Hadn't heard it before...Is it a sign of things to come... ?Day DreamingOh...I would love... love... love... to see this!!

Lovely discussion...by everyone.. will come back to post more... keep going!!

I heard this song for the first time today after reading a couple of posts on the forum. Its such a soothing melody - I really don't know why they have not picturized it on the leads and played it at the beginning of each episode!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
OH HE knows rabba ve for sure

in one of the sbs segments he had sung it...in that weird sound...mocking it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

I posted this in some other thread too...I think after all the CVs haven't (YET) forgotten the main theme of the story and are still keeping to their original idea...Here is one of the initial promos, which pretty much puts your post into a visual...

That is a lovely promo...cricketfan!! Thanks for reminding of it again... yes...looks like they are coming back on track with the original story line which is what pulled us here in the first place... Big smile

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 September 2011 at 7:14pm
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

OH HE knows rabba ve for sure

in one of the sbs segments he had sung it...in that weird sound...mocking it!

LOLLOL..he mocked it LMAO...joined the show late so I dont know what happened before but if he mocked it..then he may mock this song too.ConfusedLOL

@ sbk2..they have probably not played it coz they are not yet in love..that is the only logic I see..LOL

-RushTrip--Sush-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Sush

I am still here because of it

for i am waiting to see the rendition of this thought..

mohabbat door jaane na de nafrat paas aane na de

Mujhe inn aankhon mein nafrat dikhaayee deti hai

kyon ki mohabbat dard bann kar iss dil mein rehti...hai

i remember the words... they have made an impact on me and i want see this story..that is what i am waiting for to happen..

i am sure.it will but will i break before then..is what i worry!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvez-Appy--Leah--Sush-

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Hi sush Hug  Excellent post Clap  and some very good points.

Agreed on everything..and  not sure if it's me .. but for some reason..I can empathize more with ASR reactions and emotions right now..than with Khushi's.. I think Barun seems to have internalize the character a bit more and even with lack of dialogues (or maybe because he isn't given enough speaking material).. he emotes better.

The actress playing Khushi's role is also doing a fine job..but I think she can be utilized to do much more.  Usually I can identify more with the actress...but in this case..even though I am rooting for the heroine.. the frequent bipolar OTT acting sometimes throws me off.  Hopefully ..sometime soon, the directors will find a balance.

My least favorite is still Anjali the infantile..The scene where she was taking care of ASR after the burns seemed so unnatural to me.. and digressing a bit... how come she is not worried that her dear hubby stays away from home all the time..AAj tak ek din uske office nahin gayi ?? 

I am still hoping the show will continue with the original premise .. mohabbat..door jaane na de..etc etc.. and for that they have to fall in love soon.. hopefully before Diwali time..

Also..Sush.. I am gonna nominate you (along with Zainu..Vistaa and Nadzgirl)  as head writer for the show.. you guys rock !!!..

I am gonna volunteer to be head  of  ASR wardrobe dept. (and everyone is welcome to join as fellow "head' consultant)  ..

During the tea scene Didn't care for that .. school boy outfit  of blue shirt and white pants..

with Khushi wearing the atrocious Chamkeeli outfits and ASR in white pants..I really thought they will break into that song "Dhal gaya din..ho gayi shaam .. jaane do Janna hai "..
ROFL ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPvNun_XVDo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-Vistaa-Sush-SillyPepper

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Great post Sush!

I agree it's a flip flop on the story.  They are now slowing making them come together.  We were all wondering weren't we how Khushi would soften and show feelings for ASR because that was the bit that was missing and lo!  here it is.

They have to make them come closer and for that reason Shyam's sabotage is not going to work, otherwise they would separate.  They will get a lot closer and then the Shyam bomb is going to explode - maybe just in time for Diwali.

And the most important question is why did they edit out the shirtless moment??  Too much gratuitious skin??  I was so dizzy seeing that on IPK FB page and waiting for it on screen.  I mean seriously editors, we are watching the backside of a goat for 10 mins, can't we get 1 minute of frontal lucious Barunilicousness??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshMizhi-Sush-Infofansunaina02

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Great post Sush!
Thanks... Anu!!
I agree it's a flip flop on the story.  They are now slowing making them come together.  We were all wondering weren't we how Khushi would soften and show feelings for ASR because that was the bit that was missing and lo!  here it is.
She is softening for sure... Today when he came and stood right in front of her...her eyes went down like always...but instead of looking away that she usually does...she looked back at him.. and not with anger or hate... with interest... and then she looked at his wound with concern... Too good yaar... those 2 minutes of Arhi made the episode rock!!

They have to make them come closer and for that reason Shyam's sabotage is not going to work, otherwise they would separate.  They will get a lot closer and then the Shyam bomb is going to explode - maybe just in time for Diwali.
My feelings too!!

And the most important question is why did they edit out the shirtless moment??  Too much gratuitious skin??  I was so dizzy seeing that on IPK FB page and waiting for it on screen.  I mean seriously editors, we are watching the backside of a goat for 10 mins, can't we get 1 minute of frontal lucious Barunilicousness??
Ha ha ha... I don't know why... may be they will still show it...? The day in Ra house is not over you know..and there is still the night left...Wink

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 September 2011 at 8:01pm

PrasRasmomma1128

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index