Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post and I completely agreed to all your points..
Hope Arnav or Laxmi saves Khushiii! :D
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Yes sush - I agree with you so much here . The gesture of handing out the tissue box  - may be a way to say sorry - -'use up all the tissue to clear all the tears I have caused ' 😊

Hmmm I hope ...mucchmore than one single tissue is on the way for ALL the tears!!

On a lighter note , when a man ( as gorgeous as this specimen) looks at you like this - a girl has only to say  'to hell with sorry'

Good point...but some day... he will learn to say sorry...as well...!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliantly executed !! Whatever happened with Arnav is now repeating itself with Khushi. Somewhere along the way, Arnav did develop something for Khushi of which he was afraid and apprehensive but when it comes to Khushi, i hope she doesn't oppress what she will feel after sometime.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi D_G... Thanks Dear!!
I think she went to him to apologize... despite knowing how he behaved with her just a few hours before...and may be fearing his wrath... that is why she cried... I don't think it is because she trusted him to be an ally...or because she loves him and he loves her... She is honest, owns up to her mistakes and faces up... that is it...

EDIT- I think you are right that he means something to her... but she has totally supressed those feelings after the Teej episode when she visibly got J, at La fast breaking scene.. Arnav has given her not much reason to hang on to that...πŸ˜•

Although the reaction was the thing that surprised her the most.. but she still didn't take the tissue he offered.

hmmm yeah point there too.. i was thinking she dint take it maybe because she was comfy with her dupatta only and dint want to use this baade mahal ki romalπŸ˜†
but yeah its a point maybe she just stood up to her mistakes and not because he had to mean something for her... i dont think the teej thing was completely JπŸ˜• for some reason i felt it was just some amount of J and some of awkwardness..πŸ˜›
U can add another point now...Dupatta flying on eachothers face :) ...