It is Khushi's turn... - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@Nadzgirl: In Arnav's defence I must say even he tried to explain to Khushi in his own way...but she wouldn't let him because she had no reason to listen to him after what he did to her...

Here Khushi was able to express and unburden herself because Arnav let her do so...may be because he was guilt ridden cos of the insults he hurled at her for no reason...

Both the times Arnav's righteous side came out showing to us how pure and innocent he is still at his heart...

Khushi toh is a straightforward girl who is very clear about right and wrong and when she commits a wrong she wont even blink about correcting it irrespective of who it was...
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi NadZ ...and Cricketfan...

Good discussion... you do have a point about she shutting off Arnav but Arnav allowing her to vent... He did try to shut her off first when she went to his room... though... But he let go all his guards when she cried like a baby😊

Keep the lovely discussion going  you all..Excellent POVs and lovely comments... Thanks to everyone who appreciated my post!! I am glad you liked it... 😃 

I have to go to bed now..Have an early morning committement... Will catch up on all the posts tomorrow... 
Ciao Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

@Nadzgirl: In Arnav's defence I must say even he tried to explain to Khushi in his own way...but she wouldn't let him because she had no reason to listen to him after what he did to her...

Here Khushi was able to express and unburden herself because Arnav let her do so...may be because he was guilt ridden cos of the insults he hurled at her for no reason...

Both the times Arnav's righteous side came out showing to us how pure and innocent he is still at his heart...

Khushi toh is a straightforward girl who is very clear about right and wrong and when she commits a wrong she wont even blink about correcting it irrespective of who it was...

@bold
he is innocent at heart but he doesn't have courage to accept da fact that he's wrong & that he should apologize. he's too arrogant & stubborn to own up his mistakes. da only exception for him has been anjali
BIackSwan thumbnail
sleep tight sush!!!! happy arhilicous dreams for u babez 😉
sunaina02 thumbnail
Sush - your post is awesome but I have a question - when do you think Arnav should redeem himself?  I thought most of the forum members wanted Arnav to first say sorry , otherwise Khsuhi should  never respond to his love ?  

Vistaa - I completely agree with you . The falling is done with , it is the realization phase now. Once they realize , Khusi will try to embrace it but Arnav will try to avoid .

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@bold
he is innocent at heart but he doesn't have courage to accept da fact that he's wrong & that he should apologize. he's too arrogant & stubborn to own up his mistakes. da only exception for him has been anjali

Arnav apologizes only to people he loves. His apology and confession will come in one single package .
BIackSwan thumbnail
@su
wonder how much he charges to unleash this package in advance!?!? cuz im dreading hear him saying 'sorry' to kushi girl
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Sush - your post is awesome but I have a question - when do you think Arnav should redeem himself?  I thought most of the forum members wanted Arnav to first say sorry , otherwise Khsuhi should  never respond to his love ?  

Vistaa - I completely agree with you . The falling is done with , it is the realization phase now. Once they realize , Khusi will try to embrace it but Arnav will try to avoid .

Hi Sunaina... Ok one last post... before I hit the sack...

I suggested Arnav to redeem himself not necessarily by saying sorry but by being kind to Khushi... He started to do that already yesterday by not getting mad at her for the tea throwing ... (even when he would have been right this time to get mad)... protecting her by not telling Anjali about what happened and taking it in stride and actually smiling at her and offering her a tissue when she apologized...

I want to see more of it... and this will help Khushi fall for him...(I Think they are already hinting that he will somehow protect Khushi on the road at night...)

The angry insulting Arnav that we saw (was it last week or this week... I lose track...) will put the story back to where it was... 😊 

So looking forward to more of the kind and sensitive Arnav...😃... I am not too big on him actually saying the words "sorry" right now... It is a big leap for his character...but being Kind and protective is not...He can totally do that if the CVs decide to proceed that way...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Yes sush - I agree with you so much here . The gesture of handing out the tissue box  - may be a way to say sorry - -'use up all the tissue to clear all the tears I have caused ' 😊

On a lighter note , when a man ( as gorgeous as this specimen) looks at you like this - a girl has only to say  'to hell with sorry'

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
EXCELLENT !!!!  👍🏼
you have consolidated the last 3 months of IPKKND so tactfully and beautifully... 👏

The staring each other part was truly enjoyable today 😉

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Guys,

Instead of talking about todays episode only let me take a step back and make this observation...I think the story is going through a second phase with lots of parallels to Phase 1.

Here is what I mean...

1. In the first phase, it was Arnav who was trying to break Khushi's pride by giving her challenges, in this phase it was Khushi who tried to do the same by playing those pranks.😊

2. In the first phase, Arnav pushes the limit so much that he puts her out in the rain...In this phase it is Khushi who throws hot tea on him... both feel guilty afterwards which is the first point when they start to develop tender feelings for each other...😳

3. In the first phase, it was Khushi who wore the red sari and left Arnav breathless...in this phase it is Arnav who wears a shirt with buttons open and a wound caused by Khushi leaving Khushi feel for him... (well ...there is a difference between what melts a man and what melts a woman...😉)

4) In the first phase, it was Arnav who felt guilty... in this phase it is Khushi's turn.😲

EDIT- INSERT- Oops how could I forget...In teh first phase he tried to tell her to wipe Sindoor offher face... in this one she did the same albeit it was not sindoor...😃

5) In the first phase it was Arnav's turn to fall for Khushi...in this phase it is Khushi's turn to fall for Arnav.❤️❤️

Now coming back to the storyline that was the focus today... Will Shyam be successful in his evil plan? The answer is no... When they showed the police pre-cap ...logically it made sense for me that Shyam would have done something like this to frame her... well it did not happen then but it is happening now... So the fact it is happening is not surprising at all...

The details may be different and who knows how long teh CVs wantto stretch a plot... but I feel this is not the show stopper event... Khushi is going to come out of it... whether it is Bakri who helps her or is this really the point where Arnav saves her from the blemish is where the creatives have to make a pick... and there is no way of knowing that in advance...

If it is really Arnav who saves her...this will really complete the mission of this track... which is for Khushi to fall for him... the real question is do the CVs want it to happen now or a bit later...

BTW...The 1 minutes that made todays episode really enjoyable for me was when Arnav looks at her straight in her eyes after she has her nice talk with La and the one right after when he looks at her while La is wiping his face...

Please do give feed-back/ post comments...