It is Khushi's turn... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MsUniverse

internal struggle..heck no..I just want a staightforward pyaar for now..

Europe ..yani across the pond..I am in the UK..saying Hi..
Great post Sush๐Ÿค—

True, everytime Khushi lays her eyes on Arnav's chaak girebaan๐Ÿ˜›...the guilt that she is responsible for the angry red scars assails her and makes her fall for him more and more. See, IMHO, the initial level of "falling for each other" had happened long back...at the beginning of the show...else, they would not have tolerated to be within one mile of each other for the rest of their lives...their transgressions against each other were so vile, or should I say their percevied transgressions against each other. The fact that despite all that had happened between them, they could choose to be in the same room at any given moment is very telling. Remember how perturbed ODB was when he thought that she had left for Lucknow...or how reluctant she was to leave Delhi.

This second phase, as you so aptly call it, is for them to realise that they have "fallen"๐Ÿ˜Š

Vert well said dear! And I swear, ASR is like Jalebi hot yaar! He has lost so much weight from his Baat Hamaari Pakki days...

Cant wait to see Khushi falling for ASR!
Originally posted by current

internal struggle..heck no..I just want a staightforward pyaar for now..

Europe ..yani across the pond..I am in the UK..saying Hi..
I will be in France Zain...although... I am flying through London this time.. will be out for a week for a business trip... Won't get to see the show...Only work computer you know... and any way the French like to to stay out late for dinner and start early... so probably will have no luck catching IF either...๐Ÿ˜•

Arre... trust me... you WILL enjoy the internal struggle...  

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MsUniverse

I will be in France Zain...although... I am flying through London this time.. will be out for a wekk for a business trip... Won't get to see the show...Only work computer you know... and any way French like to to stay out late for dinner and start early... so probably will have no luck catching IF either...๐Ÿ˜•

Arre... trust me... you WILL enjoy the internal struggle...  

Bon Voyage, Sush!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Vistaa

Great post Sush๐Ÿค—
Thank you Visiji!  BTW... your Libran give away was the great quality Librans have about keeping freinds... They are the best at friendship...! I admire them for it!! 
True, everytime Khushi lays her eyes on Arnav's chaak girebaan๐Ÿ˜›...the guilt that she is responsible for the angry red scars assails her and makes her fall for him more and more.
We want him to wear open collar shirt for next few episodes...right? So she is reminded of it again and again...๐Ÿ˜‰ + we won't mind throwing some concerns from our side too... he he he...
See, IMHO, the initial level of "falling for each other" had happened long back...at the beginning of the show...else, they would not have tolerated to be within one mile of each other for the rest of their lives...their transgressions against each other were so vile, or should I say their percevied transgressions against each other. The fact that despite all that had happened between them, they could choose to be in the same room at any given moment is very telling. Remember how perturbed ODB was when he thought that she had left for Lucknow...or how reluctant she was to leave Delhi.
 Yeah...Visi... some falling has happened... but I think Arnav fell harder... and Khushi just got confused about how he felt with his Jekyll and Hyde persona...
This second phase, as you so aptly call it, is for them to realise that they have "fallen"๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
i just wanted to say something..i know..off the topic..but just this dreamer had to say it

i want this song in the background..or him listening to... when one evening..she is leaving RM, especially his bedroom...

my god i shall die..if this happens... for some reason... he should want her to stay ...even though he knows she cannot stay..and then..for some reason..she stays back..after this song??

subtle romance... with only eyes doing the talking... even if there are room full of people, their eyes seek each other there after and know..who had asked to stay and who stayed..after being asked silently...

okay here is the song..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh_UZuNUZR0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Sush

I am still here because of it

for i am waiting to see the rendition of this thought..

mohabbat door jaane na de nafrat paas aane na de

Mujhe inn aankhon mein nafrat dikhaayee deti hai

kyon ki mohabbat dard bann kar iss dil mein rehti...hai

i remember the words... they have made an impact on me and i want see this story..that is what i am waiting for to happen..
i am sure.it will but will i break before then..is what i worry!!

@sush..a very nice post
@ rush 
totally agree with you on this one girls...this was what made me glued to the show and I am soo eager to find out how the story unfolds..hopefully we are not dissapointed ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by aqk102 - 12 years ago
Haila Vrush...I am officially dead now...uff, that would be murderous...๐Ÿ˜

The mere thought has me *thud*...swooning...

You guys with your deadly thoughts are seriously injurious to a girl's health!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Vrush!!!  Do an OS yaar on this...AWESOME!!!

PS: Farida Khanaum's rendition is my favourite version of this ghazal...other greats have sung it of course. Zain is the expert there...
Edited by Vistaa - 12 years ago