Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sush

I am still here because of it

for i am waiting to see the rendition of this thought..

mohabbat door jaane na de nafrat paas aane na de

Mujhe inn aankhon mein nafrat dikhaayee deti hai

kyon ki mohabbat dard bann kar iss dil mein rehti...hai

i remember the words... they have made an impact on me and i want see this story..that is what i am waiting for to happen..

i am sure.it will but will i break before then..is what i worry!!
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sush πŸ€—  Excellent post πŸ‘  and some very good points.

Agreed on everything..and  not sure if it's me .. but for some reason..I can empathize more with ASR reactions and emotions right now..than with Khushi's.. I think Barun seems to have internalize the character a bit more and even with lack of dialogues (or maybe because he isn't given enough speaking material).. he emotes better.

The actress playing Khushi's role is also doing a fine job..but I think she can be utilized to do much more.  Usually I can identify more with the actress...but in this case..even though I am rooting for the heroine.. the frequent bipolar OTT acting sometimes throws me off.  Hopefully ..sometime soon, the directors will find a balance.

My least favorite is still Anjali the infantile..The scene where she was taking care of ASR after the burns seemed so unnatural to me.. and digressing a bit... how come she is not worried that her dear hubby stays away from home all the time..AAj tak ek din uske office nahin gayi ?? 

I am still hoping the show will continue with the original premise .. mohabbat..door jaane na de..etc etc.. and for that they have to fall in love soon.. hopefully before Diwali time..

Also..Sush.. I am gonna nominate you (along with Zainu..Vistaa and Nadzgirl)  as head writer for the show.. you guys rock !!!..

I am gonna volunteer to be head  of  ASR wardrobe dept. (and everyone is welcome to join as fellow "head' consultant)  ..

During the tea scene Didn't care for that .. school boy outfit  of blue shirt and white pants..

with Khushi wearing the atrocious Chamkeeli outfits and ASR in white pants..I really thought they will break into that song "Dhal gaya din..ho gayi shaam .. jaane do Janna hai "..
🀣 🀣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPvNun_XVDo

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Sush!

I agree it's a flip flop on the story.  They are now slowing making them come together.  We were all wondering weren't we how Khushi would soften and show feelings for ASR because that was the bit that was missing and lo!  here it is.

They have to make them come closer and for that reason Shyam's sabotage is not going to work, otherwise they would separate.  They will get a lot closer and then the Shyam bomb is going to explode - maybe just in time for Diwali.

And the most important question is why did they edit out the shirtless moment??  Too much gratuitious skin??  I was so dizzy seeing that on IPK FB page and waiting for it on screen.  I mean seriously editors, we are watching the backside of a goat for 10 mins, can't we get 1 minute of frontal lucious Barunilicousness??
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: momma1128

Great post Sush!

Thanks... Anu!!
I agree it's a flip flop on the story.  They are now slowing making them come together.  We were all wondering weren't we how Khushi would soften and show feelings for ASR because that was the bit that was missing and lo!  here it is.
She is softening for sure... Today when he came and stood right in front of her...her eyes went down like always...but instead of looking away that she usually does...she looked back at him.. and not with anger or hate... with interest... and then she looked at his wound with concern... Too good yaar... those 2 minutes of Arhi made the episode rock!!

They have to make them come closer and for that reason Shyam's sabotage is not going to work, otherwise they would separate.  They will get a lot closer and then the Shyam bomb is going to explode - maybe just in time for Diwali.
My feelings too!!

And the most important question is why did they edit out the shirtless moment??  Too much gratuitious skin??  I was so dizzy seeing that on IPK FB page and waiting for it on screen.  I mean seriously editors, we are watching the backside of a goat for 10 mins, can't we get 1 minute of frontal lucious Barunilicousness??
Ha ha ha... I don't know why... may be they will still show it...? The day in Ra house is not over you know..and there is still the night left...πŸ˜‰

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sushi

I am tired of this ping pong love story..the hate is on the other foot..so now we have a truce..as Diya mentioned ..an uneasy truce..

I think attraction is a good starting point

Gulit leads to friendship leads to Love..

BTW ..now that La is KKG's new best friend..do you think it portends well for the future..esp if KKG is saving la ''s butt on a bakri..will she sacrifce her love for what she perceives as love forASR when she realises herself that she is the one who also loves ASR.

*Groan * I hope we don't have to see a KKG keeping her mouth zipped and throwing Blah and ASR together at every opportunity..

Great post Sushi..
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Sushi!
Hiya Princess... where are you?
Yup a post dedicated for strday's episode is not at all necessary!

I luved ur points...esp third one...
Now I will have to go back and check what was my third point... he he he..
I think this time bakariya will save her as a thanks giving gesture as Khushi did sum breath taking stunts 2 save her... dats y they  have shown her taking raid in Kh's bag several times...but, kuch bhi ho sakta hai!

Seriously... when we did not expect the hate angle to be reinforced once again.. it came...but if KKG is accussed with no way out... she is done with Ra house..and I don't see that happening...but to your point we may be surprised in a bad way...or left hanging for the story to take a sidetrack once again...

Only 2 minutes were watch worthy...Arnav-Khushi scene and Lavanya opened her mouth in Kh's support...Mami, typical SP Saas material ,I enjoyed her character till dat party, nowadays she has become pain to ears...
La... was good today... I wish they would show her more like that... In a love triangle one person does not have to be bad for a good story... La and Khushi are different... and that should be enough...
Yes, this is Kh's turn to fall...Seems the palat is indicating dat...who knows Mr.Crook's crooked katha will jump and may disturb the process...but I don't want that 2 happen...

Nice post Sush!
Thanks Princess!!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yeah Sush!

I think Abhas did a fab job..when he played the

i count my chicken before they are hatched

also when he assumed that Anjali would have found... the necklace by now
moreover..his single-mindedness in his pursuit today to make Anjali wear the necklace was worthy of applause..his acting was spot on..

kudos to the guy who makes Shyam so hate worthy..and to be shunned!! 
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post...n very hatke one...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree wid each of ur pt...d phase theory's so true...
i too wanted arnav to save khushi 4rm dat necklace drama but its laxmi...😍...well its ok...at least she'll stay wid him now...☺️
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: current

Sushi

Hiya Zain... loved your bakri Shayari today!! πŸ˜†
I am tired of this ping pong love story..the hate is on the other foot..so now we have a truce..as Diya mentioned ..an uneasy truce..
Yeah... this is just the beginning for Khushi...I think a lot more has to come... this is the story... but they keep on going on short detours... I hope they don't set it back afterjust starting it...
I think attraction is a good starting point

Gulit leads to friendship leads to Love..
 Yup... guilt lets them see the other person as a normal human being and not take the high ground...or be too arrogant!!

BTW ..now that La is KKG's new best friend..do you think it portends well for the future..esp if KKG is saving la ''s butt on a bakri..will she sacrifce her love for what she perceives as love forASR when she realises herself that she is the one who also loves ASR.
I won't go as far as saying they are best freinds...I don't think they will ever be... but they are cordial.. like most people in real life are.. that is good enough...

*Groan * I hope we don't have to see a KKG keeping her mouth zipped and throwing Blah and ASR together at every opportunity..
Hmmm... that will be interesting... guess how will Arnav react to it... will be happy about it..or will he be upset...? But more importantly how will Khushi feel about doing it when she is falling for him at the same time... Won't you love to see the internal struggle?

Great post Sushi..
Thanks dear... I am off to Europe this weekend... so, I think tomorrow may be my last post for a while.