It is Khushi's turn... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG that pic...❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Sush the episode was not great(as you know)..but im tired of saying negative stuff now.πŸ˜†..it is not going to change the way they write this show.. so positives..Arnav and Khushi have moved forward so that is the biggest plus point this week despite the goat and everything else taking center stage.πŸ₯±.And I am damn sure the necklace plan is going to backfire..it is kind of obvious...so Shyam can go stuff himself with jalebis.πŸ˜†.Another positive La and Khushi becoming buddies..I hope this is not for a day and for a long term period..Sana the actress is so much better when she is not a mean bimbo.They can give eachother fashion tips now and maybe Khushi can get out of those hideous chamkili clothes for a change.πŸ˜†.They would be really stupid to take Arnav and Khushi an inch forward only to start the whole hate again.So I am hoping that they are not that stupid.πŸ˜†...even though GH has proved otherwise .😳.

I like how Khushi was all πŸ˜..at Arnav and ofc  his eyes are for her only.The more she starts getting attached the harder it will be for her to train La..so there is a good track in store if done right.

BTW have u heard the title song.http://starplus.startv.in/downloads.aspx?sid=124.I hope they have sense to play this once Arnav and Khushi start falling for eachother...especially this part ye ishq hai,ya kuch aur hai,bas khali khai shor hai..i cant listen to Rabba ve after hearing this..i have it on replay..I think something's wrong with me.🀣
Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
Sejal what track..yaar

it is fab...

i even like the other one...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXUfH70PwVg[/YOUTUBE]

Rush I like that one too..but I like this one more lol.. better than all the maula versions and Rabba ve versionsπŸ˜†..I dont know why it is so soft and happy and just lovely..I think I should tweet Barun to ask them to play this in the show πŸ˜†...it will be such a shame if they dont..it is just too awesome.😍.
Of course...you should..it is a fab..track... may be they will at appropriate time

the rabba ve is like a bg score..and the song i think will bring in some twist in the story..

hopefully they will use the song...soon!
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

OMG that pic...❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ.

BTW have u heard the title song.http://starplus.startv.in/downloads.aspx?sid=124.I hope they have sense to play this once Arnav and Khushi start falling for eachother...especially this part ye ishq hai,ya kuch aur hai,bas khali khai shor hai..i cant listen to Rabba ve after hearing this..i have it on replay..I think something's wrong with me.🀣

What a lovely track ...!!!!Hadn't heard it before...Is it a sign of things to come... ?😍Oh...I would love... love... love... to see this!!

Lovely discussion...by everyone.. will come back to post more... keep going!!
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
I have tweeted him..I doubt he even knows there is a Rabba ve..🀣..i think he just plays out his scene and leaves but try tho kiya maine.lol.
Originally posted by MsUniverse

What a lovely track ...!!!!Hadn't heard it before...Is it a sign of things to come... ?😍Oh...I would love... love... love... to see this!!

Lovely discussion...by everyone.. will come back to post more... keep going!!

I heard this song for the first time today after reading a couple of posts on the forum. Its such a soothing melody - I really don't know why they have not picturized it on the leads and played it at the beginning of each episode!!
OH HE knows rabba ve for sure

in one of the sbs segments he had sung it...in that weird sound...mocking it!
Originally posted by cricketfan1

I posted this in some other thread too...I think after all the CVs haven't (YET) forgotten the main theme of the story and are still keeping to their original idea...Here is one of the initial promos, which pretty much puts your post into a visual...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZQGjs_jhg[/YOUTUBE]

That is a lovely promo...cricketfan!! Thanks for reminding of it again... yes...looks like they are coming back on track with the original story line which is what pulled us here in the first place... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

OH HE knows rabba ve for sure

in one of the sbs segments he had sung it...in that weird sound...mocking it!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he mocked it LMAO...joined the show late so I dont know what happened before but if he mocked it..then he may mock this song too.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@ sbk2..they have probably not played it coz they are not yet in love..that is the only logic I see..πŸ˜†