My thoughts on Guddu & Runjhun Chemistry

Tamika11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everybody I am usually a silent reader on this forum. I just wanted to say that I have watched a lot of serials and I think R and G have amazing chemistry. And what I have noticed is that there is always alot of physical contact with the R and G which I think makes the show realistic because there are some shows where there is hardly any contact between the 2 leads which makes the show dull. What is especially good is that even though the 2 leads of the show r engaged to other people they do not let that affect their performance. I especially love all the light moments between them they way they tease each other and then hug afterwards is so sweet. I think they r the best couple ever not mention how HOT Guddu is. ANyway those r just my thoughts and i would love to hear the thoughts of other fans too. So plz reply

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Tamika11.  Welcome to the forum😃.  I feel Guddu & Runjhun get more close in the physical sennse than quite a bit of Zee tv main couples (I don't know much about non-Zee tv serials) which I like.  The main couple is a part of the essence of an Indian serial & why play down the passionate, sexual part of their relationship.  I understand if it's disney channel or nickelodean- channels that are geared towards more younger aged kids but Indian serials, especially Zee tv ones?  Indian serials unlike the shows on Disney & Nickelodean focus on adult relationships for crying aloud & on top of all this, they focus on married couples as well.  I agree, BBAT does show more amount of realism with it's amazing couple, Gunjhun.  All their passion is pretty much shown to us viewers.  Guddu kissing her, their faces not being even an inch away from eachother, their noses rubbing against eachother, & Runjhun lying right on top of him, with him stroking her arm or cuddling her in his arms.  SR's are not G-rated on this show.  Gunjhun has the best SR's I've seen.  I love watching all 3 of them.   Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Tamika11 thumbnail
Hey edabella i totally agree with u their SR was teh best ever. Their relationship on the show is very realistic. I love when they cuddle in each other's arms and she is on top on him because i hardly see that in indian soaps. ANyway i have started watching the show late and i have read some ppl mentioning about 3 SRs. I only know about the recent one. So if anyone can give me a brief synoposis about the 1st 2 SR it would be greatly appreciated because i am really curious.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Tamika welcome to the forum and i am glad you have decided to join in. We need all the silent viewers to voice their opinion in order for Zee to take notice of this show. 
We all on this forum love to watch Gunjhun's chemistry and if there is an episode without seeing them - it's like we didnt see an episode.

So feel free to take part. 🤗
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Guyz , m new 2 d forum ... have been watchng d show online for some days now n hv almost covered d show only d startng few episodes of d show is left ... i agree wid u ppl d Main Leads hv a really gud chemistry n cute scenes 2gether ...aftr watchng d initial scenes ...hv noticed dat frm d start their was an unknown attraction or smth dat Guddu showd towards Runjhun not lovey dovey luks bt wen he came 2 her house 2 threaten Vishnu Pandey, he was lukng at her constantly bt obviously used 2 fight also wid her coz of situations n all ... bt nw he's just become a sweet, caring , supportive husband n both also luk gud 2gether 😊❤️

Luv d fight b/w Vishnu Pandey n Kalsanwali ... hilarious fights 🤣

Acting by everyone is very gud
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi 
i start watching this show  from wendesday and trust me i watched all the epi..
i really like Guddu and Runjun Chemistry...love it love it

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Tamika welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.  Indeed Gunjhun share an amazing chemistry actually they are the best jodi of Zee TV. I must say after a long time I see such a jodi and their 3rd SR is simply the best and natural one I have ever seen in the TV Industry. 

Do participate the discussions and comment😊
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: coolguy3

Hey Guyz , m new 2 d forum ... have been watchng d show online for some days now n hv almost covered d show only d startng few episodes of d show is left ... i agree wid u ppl d Main Leads hv a really gud chemistry n cute scenes 2gether ...aftr watchng d initial scenes ...hv noticed dat frm d start their was an unknown attraction or smth dat Guddu showd towards Runjhun not lovey dovey luks bt wen he came 2 her house 2 threaten Vishnu Pandey, he was lukng at her constantly bt obviously used 2 fight also wid her coz of situations n all ... bt nw he's just become a sweet, caring , supportive husband n both also luk gud 2gether 😊❤️

Luv d fight b/w Vishnu Pandey n Kalsanwali ... hilarious fights 🤣

Acting by everyone is very gud

Hi CG welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.  Gunjhun eye-locks speak volumes as they are so intensive and they share a superb chemistry.  Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago