As per precap Gopi is wearing the saree I like

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😍 the dark green and purple, similar in style to my first favourite of hers the yellow and purple one, that she has now retired, I remember this saree the first time she wore it is when she had embroidered I love Ahemji on the rumal and socks...😛, and passed his blue file to him nice eye lock and came downstairs and packed breakfast for him too to take to work with him, as he was leaving early and couldn't eat it at home...that day Aham told Jigar in the office yes it's only right that there (koki and gopi) should do all to make him happy...uhh, hopefully tomorrow is a good day for her...i think so with that saree on she will have a good day, despite what the precap is saying...work her like a mule and don't allow her to study the timestables and two exercises that are remaining. Can't wait for tomorrow.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

😍 the dark green and purple, similar in style to my first favourite of hers the yellow and purple one, that she has now retired, I remember this saree the first time she wore it is when she had embroidered I love Ahemji on the rumal and socks...😛, and passed his blue file to him nice eye lock and came downstairs and packed breakfast for him too to take to work with him, as he was leaving early and couldn't eat it at home...that day Aham told Jigar in the office yes it's only right that there (koki and gopi) should do all to make him happy...uhh, hopefully tomorrow is a good day for her...i think so with that saree on she will have a good day, despite what the precap is saying...work her like a mule and don't allow her to study the timestables and two exercises that are remaining. Can't wait for tomorrow.  

it does look good on her, i hope that her n aham have some  moments
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

it does look good on her, i hope that her n aham have some  moments

As I said in Swasthi's thread, I think Rashi's kalakari isn't going to work tomorrow, as what Aham said to Gopi today, made her feel really guilty, he went to sleep telling her I'm not going to work on your program, I spent my time that I could have been working making those timetables for you and you disregarded them...favouring your own program of working at night and wanting me to wait and start testing you all night, you can carry on as you wish, I'm going to sleep...that guilt that she didn't do what she was supposed to have done should play on her mind tomorrow and she will finish her studying first before letting Rashi use her.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling , when rashi is around gopi forgets ahem 's words and can only concentrate on rashi... Don't know why gopi does this????????
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fingers crossed ! Hope everything will happens in gopis favour.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

I have a feeling , when rashi is around gopi forgets ahem 's words and can only concentrate on rashi... Don't know why gopi does this????????

Rashi manipulates Gopi, even though she was caught in the bhoot track, Gopi still believed she was helping her to get close to Aham. When Urmila is beating or abusing Gopi, Rashi stops Urmila, making Gopi believe that she is looking after her and stopping her maami from hurting her (twice I've observed b4 marriage with the stick and twisting the ear, Rashi has come to the rescue), not knowing her maami can be bad but Rashi is in on it...so if her defender needs her, she makes herself available for her.
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi manipulates Gopi, even though she was caught in the bhoot track, Gopi still believed she was helping her to get close to Aham. When Urmila is beating or abusing Gopi, Rashi stops Urmila, making Gopi believe that she is looking after her and stopping her maami from hurting her (twice I've observed b4 marriage with the stick and twisting the ear, Rashi has come to the rescue), not knowing her maami can be bad but Rashi is in on it...so if her defender needs her, she makes herself available for her.

good analysis nafisa and until rashi is shown red handed to gopi she wil keep on believing her.

Its high time rashi needs to be exposed or maybe the cvs are planning to show that inspite of many hurdles true love near fails.

-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

good analysis nafisa and until rashi is shown red handed to gopi she wil keep on believing her.

Its high time rashi needs to be exposed or maybe the cvs are planning to show that inspite of many hurdles true love near fails.

Maybe but hope is high after the facebook revelation...if they don't have Rashi be caught now, at least Goham will be a couple we will have to find a way to be satisfied with that occurrence only until they rectify the other one.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

i agree with u two...n Nafisa as for Rashi acting as her defender...i remember both incidents too...also there are times i have wondered if she is simply acting or if she does feel something for her little sister...i mean the stick incident was all acting to gain gopi's trust and the 2nd incident it was her fear of sm1 seeing Urmi at it that made her stop it..
but cz of the way once Gopi reacted i have wondered if rashi has prevented her mom from physically abusing gopi even before..cz when gopi was high on bhang on Holi n rashi was sending her towards mami as she wanted to dance with Nani to get the keys Gopi turns to rashi n with a scared look asks 'mamiji dhantegi toh nahi hai na?' meaning 'mami won't scold/hit me right?'..n as i feel that day Gopi was being free n was expressing her real feelings without any restrictions..so the fact that she instinctively turned to rashi for reassurance made me think of this...

-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

i agree with u two...n Nafisa as for Rashi acting as her defender...i remember both incidents too...also there are times i have wondered if she is simply acting or if she does feel something for her little sister...i mean the stick incident was all acting to gain gopi's trust and the 2nd incident it was her fear of sm1 seeing Urmi at it that made her stop it..
but cz of the way once Gopi reacted i have wondered if rashi has prevented her mom from physically abusing gopi even before..cz when gopi was high on bhang on Holi n rashi was sending her towards mami as she wanted to dance with Nani to get the keys Gopi turns to rashi n with a scared look asks 'mamiji dhantegi toh nahi hai na?' meaning 'mami won't scold/hit me right?'..n as i feel that day Gopi was being free n was expressing her real feelings without any restrictions..so the fact that she instinctively turned to rashi for reassurance made me think of this...

I felt that Gopi was asking Rashi that because Rashi knows her mother very well and she could deduce what mood Urmila is in when she is calling for Gopi. That does Urmila want to tell her something good rather then want to scold or abuse her...after all Rashi was there for the two incidents of abuse so she knows the moods of the mother.