Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

To those who are against Vidya/Cheenu (Page 2)

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
sorry frendz
cheenu fans never mind but its not thing of bhabhi but he looks too younger to her and they never ever look good toghther i bet u only gaurav and vidya thats allTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithika

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I think if you are not blood related then you are not brother and sister so they are totally allowed to do whatever they want. And for people who want gaurav to change is just ridiculous. this is the first Indian show that is showing a gay couple seriously not the kind who act like girls and only do comedy. If this was an American show, they might change gaurav at some point because they have tackled the issue of homosexuality alot but in indian tv this is new so they are not going to disappoint  all the audience and gay couples by changing him. So everyone should just get vidya and gaurav out of their minds. And to the person who said that gaurav might fall for vidya, yes he loves her but as a friend and love karan as a life partner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikaKhatamKahani

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Love your post and totally agree...(if you want the details as to how and why visit the cheenu & vidya thread that i bak bak on regularly)...great post!!

All i'll say is guarav's gay...he said so himself today...he wished he could be 'normal'...(hence straight) and that means he's not even doubting his sexuality...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index