Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Anushka needs Food...desperately!πŸ˜† There is one thing as being slim and another as being malnourished! That is what she looks like to me in the picture!

What on Earth is Sonam wearing? Her nightie?πŸ˜• Sid looks idioticπŸ˜† and Deepika looks pretty!⭐️

The pic of the lot is deffo Shahid and Aamir, who must be feeling out of place amongs the kids! Btw, I love the way Kiran Rao looks...she is the most hatke star-wife! No designer bags, no branded clothes, no high-heel footwear, no make-up or botox...classy female!😊
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
What is Sonam wearing?? πŸ˜•
Anushka looks way too skinny here...me no like πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Sid mallya , i dont know but i get this vibe that he is GAY πŸ˜†
DP looks really nice and so is Shahid...😳
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Damn it no Ranbir, Kareena?? πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†

Don't like Sonam's nightie..Deepika looks nice. Sid Mallya no comments πŸ˜† And I have thought Anushka is too thin since I saw her on KWK but I think she's lost even more weight now..somebody give her food..she looks bad.

Aamir, Imran look nice..

Be.edgy thumbnail
Oh! What on earth is Sonam wearing !! Sometimes she's dressed so nicely that it takes my breath away but Sometimes .. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
DP Shahid n IK look good thou .. Oh gosh! Anuskhka's legs .. Bechari ko khana khilayoo ..
Where is Ranbir n Kareena ?
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I personally adore Sonam in long lose gowns, shes tall so carries them really well.. she looks stunning.

Shahid and Anushka - I hope they do a movie together again :)
All of them r looking horrible here. What happened to my SEXY bollywood actressesπŸ˜”
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
my 2 fav actor together anu & sha😳
jahan deepi wahan sid..🀣..
love their jodi too
they look so cute together

haaye, main maar jawa  πŸ˜

πŸ˜† where is Relda! 

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Sonam is looking like a Greek Beauty gone all wrong -the dress, the mood, i don't know. Anushka needs some weight on her ASAP and the dress is doing nothing for her. Sid and Kiran prove that money can't buy you taste or class. Aamir and Shahid look good, though. Thanks for posting the pictures.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Man, WTH heck is Sonam wearing? She's looking like an aunt. What happened to anushka's arms? she looks like an anorexia patient. Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago