DP,ANU, SONAM @ IMRAN's party! *Pics P2, VID P5&7!

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ranbir, Deepika, Sonam invited to Imran's bash

Actor Imran Khan, following the box office triumph of his consecutive films, Delhi Belly and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, will be throwing his first ever success bash at his Hill Road residence in Bandra today. Top guests on the invitee list are Karan Johar, Ali Abbas Zafar, Abbas Tyrewala, Danish
Aslam, Abhinay Deo and Rohan Sippy. Invitations have also been sent to Shakun Batra, Kareena Kapoor, Kunal Roy Kapur, Ram Sampath, Vishal-Shekhar and Vir Das.

The highlight, however, is the list of contemporaries invited for the bash. Ranbir Kapoor, his supposed archrival, followed by Sonam Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, have all been invited. And it's probably the first time that Sonam, Shahid, Ranbir and Deepika would be under the same roof.

Imran, naturally elated but containing his excitement, says, "It's not a lavish party, just a small get-together with a few friends at my place. Avantika and I are not doing anything elaborate. Creatively, it has been a satisfying year. I've had two successes with two diametrically different films, that too within three months. It's gratifying."

When asked why he decided to invite Ranbir, he reasons that the animosity is only media created, and there is nothing wrong between them.

"We were once casually chatting about the fact that we shouldn't charge our entire fee together. We should charge less and take a cut in the earnings. That way our presence wouldn't burden the producers and no one is at a loss. Next thing I know, it was reported that we were planning to produce films together," he reminisces. "Ranbir and I are contemporaries. We don't hang around with each other because we have no time. If he makes some time to be at my bash, maybe we'll get time to catch up."
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail

Bechara Immi..doesnt know what he's getting himself into...this will end in no good, I tell ya! πŸ˜† Hah...I wonder if Ranbir and Sonam will 'break the ice'? Can't wait for pics! :D Will post them here.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

imranji agar in logon ko invite kar hi diya toh saath saath PC shahid kareena amitabh jaya rekha shilpa akshay twinkle raveena srk sallu amir rakhi sawant ko bhi bula lete

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

imranji agar in logon ko invite kar hi diya toh saath saath PC shahid kareena amitabh jaya rekha shilpa akshay twinkle raveena srk sallu amir rakhi sawant ko bhi bula lete

The boy will go mad! RK-DP-SK are enough to handle as it is naπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^im sure karan will be ready for his next kwk epi after this party Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago

And it's probably the first time that Sonam, Shahid, Ranbir and Deepika would be under the same roof.

lemme guess who's who.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shahid- is the lil kid with the cap sitting in the lower right hand corner.. admiring the size of the guy on the string thingy.. probably saying "when i grow up, i wanna be just as big as him"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ranbir is on the string.. getting snubbed in the face by Deepika's behind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she's trying to knock him over..

Imran is sitting with his wife in the lower left hand corner.. and NO the woman to the right is not his wife.. its the lil thing sitting to his left..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sonam the clown - only the size of a clowns mouth can match Sonams.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

lemme guess who's who.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shahid- is the lil kid with the cap sitting in the lower right hand corner.. admiring the size of the guy on the string thingy.. probably saying "when i grow up, i wanna be just as big as him"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ranbir is on the string.. getting snubbed in the face by Deepika's behind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she's trying to knock him over..

Imran is sitting with his wife in the lower left hand corner.. and NO the woman to the right is not his wife.. its the lil thing sitting to his left..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sonam the clown - only the size of a clowns mouth can match Sonams.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣

what about the monkey & the doggie on Ranbirs pole?  πŸ˜‰

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
chuckblairfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Boy O.o

Poor thing..i think he has no IDEA..none-what-so-ever, how mature and well-behaved his male and female contemporaries are . NOT

silly silly IK
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

The boy will go mad! RK-DP-SK are enough to handle as it is naπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

You forgot to add Shahid and Kareena to the mix !!!! ...πŸ˜†