Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kools but I was fascinated by the angle Rajvi presented about her marriage.. it was a business deal as we all knew.. but today we gathered the exact context.. coz i DID think why rajvi's dad bailed out last min after even agreeing to Viraj.. but then I tht maybe he was too lured by the prospect of Viranis..  but this is rather interesting.. so both of their money was involved.. hmmm

we also know that IMV got Sid married early to stop his maverick ways and put the responsibilities in him that come with marriage.. also sorta putting a plug on his painting aspirations.. so getting V married if he was even there.. wasnt probably the agenda.. in this scenario knowing iMV it looks likely that he cld have jeopardized his own share standing in the market.. to ultimately get Rajvi.. if he had wanted her for his son..but wld he do tht.. i mean why only rajvi.. i wanna know.. wanna peek in IMVs memory now😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Kools but I was fascinated by the angle Rajvi presented about her marriage.. it was a business deal as we all knew.. but today we gathered the exact context.. coz i DID think why rajvi's dad bailed out last min after even agreeing to Viraj.. but then I tht maybe he was too lured by the prospect of Viranis..  but this is rather interesting.. so both of their money was involved.. hmmm

we also know that IMV got Sid married early to stop his maverick ways and put the responsibilities in him that come with marriage.. also sorta putting a plug on his painting aspirations.. so getting V married if he was even there.. wasnt probably the agenda.. in this scenario knowing iMV it looks likely that he cld have jeopardized his own share standing in the market.. to ultimately get Rajvi.. if he had wanted her for his son..but wld he do tht.. i mean why only rajvi.. i wanna know.. wanna peek in IMVs memory now😆

You know how he multi tasks ...he hits two or three birds with one stone . He saved business and stopped Sid from becoming an artist as he wanted his heirs to manage his business empire .
Rajvi spoke of a merger ...her Dad merged his company into Vaibhav Group . Knowing IMV as I see him , I won't be surprised if he purposefully decreased share value in market when this joint collaboration was going on to make Rajvi's Dad helpless and then proposed this merger as he had his eye on his company for a long time . He is a shark in business as we all know .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Chandaaursitare: For a lack of a better word.. D may be a good business venture starter.. but she is RATHER CUTE.. for the corporate world.. yes now she is coming in IMVs way and he is crushing her aspirations.. and making it a point to tell her.. you are a FAILURE.. to BREAK that very RESOLVE that Charu came and said one day b4.. is IMPOSSIBLE to break.. that was BAD TASTE.. a mom coming and showing pride in her  child's stupid obstinacy.. against better measure.. so the dad BREAKS IT.. and here he was being a guru too.. he did not really want D to sit at home and make rotis😆 but he wld rather have tht.. than see her be motivated by emotions in business time and again.. the whole Sabina venture was out of emotions.. 

and in BUSINESS.. like IMV said.. you have to keep and eagle's eye.. today her hidden nemesis is at home.. tomorrow it cld be another adversary.. gone are the days when people cld succeed on merit.. there is alway politics you have to consider.. you cant disregard the corrupt system.. D just about stops right before that.. she only thinks of what she is doing.. never keeping an eye on the others.. my dad told me while teaching me driving.. just coz u r cautious on the road dont assume others are too..you may follow rules but dont be stupid to assume others wld too.. so you have to consider other's lack of respect for rules for your own safety and your vehicle..

same goes in business.. D has conveniently closed her eyes to this prudent lesson.. and indirectly IMV is teaching her tht.. she is living in a fool's paradise. really.. I am baffled by her self confidence.. everytime she has  been in trouble someone else has helped her out.. whether it was swing air.. investment .. etc.. then how can she still take herself so seriously.. without TAKING A STEP BACK.. doing an inspection of the whole scenario.. learning a lot.. I see her as Arjun who doesnt care to take Krishna or Dronacharya's advice.. she has the talent but lacks the wisdom and direction.. Arjun without his guru's wldnt have gone anywhr.. 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

You know how he multi tasks ...he hits two or three birds with one stone . He saved business and stopped Sid from becoming an artist as he wanted his heirs to manage his business empire .
Rajvi spoke of a merger ...her Dad merged his company into Vaibhav Group . Knowing IMV as I see him , I won't be surprised if he purposefully decreased share value in market when this joint collaboration was going on to make Rajvi's Dad helpless and then proposed this merger as he had his eye on his company for a long time . He is a shark in business as we all know .

NOW THAT makes absolute sense.. He was defo eyeing Rajvi's dad's company too.. and his investment.. in the longer run.. apart from Rajvi.. coz Rajvi alone cldnt have been such an alluring prospect..😆 for him to strategize.. just as he agreed on the minister's daughter for V coz he wld get them the land  for mumbai floats.. its always 2-3 fold for IMV.. more I gauge his brain.. I am impressed man.. phew.. If I were D i wld follow him 24/7 to know more and more.. and learn more.. she is not utilizing the best corporate brain and is getting sucked in her self made quagmire 

Like this new one.. Viraj one.. she will royally get it again.. this is her new venture.. hasnt done enough research.. will jump into it.. and again IMV or VV may have to come and bail her out..but on some accounts its for the good if it temp takes her mind off Sabina.. and also if this is instrumental in V returning.. and seeing too much is at stake for him to be the couch potato awaiting his lover ðŸ˜†.. and the biggest thing is.. D will stay back for Rajvi's cause.. before Nirali's cause.. and thro one of these tracks she will get a clearer picture of IMV's mutilayered strategies.. sne is not leaving V. Villa for half a day even.. coz she will always get enticed by one project or the other.. she is a sucker for those😆😉

I am really interested to see IMV maneuver V now.. will he use BB as an instance.. again D will tell V tht IMV stopped them from going to court... also what business sense is it.. to reprint a movie tht in all reality may not see the light of the day or may not be received by audiences.. in any way.. throw more money down the drain.. I have one more major issue with the jokers.. did u hear IMV use the word CIRCUS.. ðŸ¤£ we r defo read..🤣 getting IMV to say our lang was like holy grail🤣 ok i'll make a new post on my other big grouse.. this one is getting long..
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
I am really interested to see IMV maneuver V now.. 

i think he will use Nirali's marraige to entice V back . I hope he phones V and sarcastically asks What shud I tell the boy's party about Nirali's elder brother ...that he is roaming like A majnu to find his lost ladylove ...the one before his marraige ? I hope he makes V SQUIRM .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
 did u hear IMV use the word CIRCUS.. ðŸ¤£ we r defo read..🤣

Indeed we are ðŸ˜Š omg this is exciting
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
@Chandaaursitare: For a lack of a better word.. D may be a good business venture starter.. but she is RATHER CUTE.. for the corporate world.

Very aptly described .
sonali.19281 thumbnail

did u hear IMV use the word CIRCUS.. ðŸ¤£ we r defo read..🤣

Indeed we are ðŸ˜Š omg this is exciting

today was literally holy grail man.. I have been secretly hoping one day our stupid terms feature in IMVs rant.. and it happened today.. JOKERS.. CIRCUS..🤣 and the way he said it.. ðŸ¤£

btw I just ranted about Charu;s inconsistency in Anmol's thread.. add in😉.. m gonna go and exercise our rights more and more now tht we have ample proof of being read and considered😆 besides not in a mood to do a separate analysis post.. too tired.. lack of motivation... so raiding your and paaji's post
sonali.19281 thumbnail

I am really interested to see IMV maneuver V now.. 

i think he will use Nirali's marraige to entice V back . I hope he phones V and sarcastically asks What shud I tell the boy's party about Nirali's elder brother ...that he is roaming like A majnu to find his lost ladylove ...the one before his marraige ? I hope he makes V SQUIRM .

it wont take a lot is what m thinking.. esp how phattu. .V came across.. asking like a scary cat.. how dad reacted.. what did u think..he will be party planning for Sabina's return🤣🤣 he is defo damn scared and ashamed of running away like this without talking to his mom and dad.. being this impulsive.. what face will he show his mom and dad.. forget fight for his love.. and IMVs silence will kill him more.. coz he knows rather well its more dangerous.. 

I loved his exp today when he proclaim in front of the jokers to D.. I DONT CARE about the reality of your marriage with V🤣🤣.. like dont give me the new age philosophy of open marriage etc.. that has no imp for me😆😆 like one more time you say it.. i WILL only remind you.. of your failure.. coz he does truly believe tht much like business life doesnt run on lofty ideologies.. he does believe not trying to mend things and glorifying emptiness is escapism much like he told CP.. and D is no CP.. so IMV may have been dumb founded by CP but D has a long way to go for tht😉
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
havent seen epi...
bt after reading everyone's post... keeping secret from hubby😡
wat kind of dumbness is tht...
Y cant rajvi trust Sid? wat kind of relationship is tht?
plus Devki think all world is goody good..& she can handle em all...
Cant she see alone she cant handle a single business, press or anything without Virani's Help...😳