Sajid Nadiadwala's next - Shahid Sonakshi !!!

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Career over love

Sonakshi chooses Shahid starrer over YRF's next project with her beau Ranveer Singh

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Friday, September 16, 2011 at 02:03:50 AM

Body Sonakshi Sinha and Shahid Kapoor will come together for Sajid Nadiadwala's next project.

The yet untitled film will be directed by Sabbir Khan and is a romantic action flick. Interestingly, Sonakshi was supposed to sign a Yash Raj Films' venture with her new close friend Ranveer Singh. But the actress, deciding to keep her personal and professional separate, gave the YRF film a pass and chose the Shahid starrer instead.  

A source informed Mumbai Mirror, "Sonakshi was offered a film opposite Ranveer Singh by YRF. It was supposed to be directed by Habib Faisal. However, Sonakshi has now decided to take on Sajid Nadiadwala's project instead. She has already given all her dates in January to Sajid."

Recent reports suggested that Sonakshi and Ranveer were more than just friends. The actors grew closer ever since their on-stage performance at a film awards ceremony in Toronto. "However, when it came down to her career, Sonakshi decided to opt for Shahid over Ranveer. She has given the same dates to Sajid that were required by YRF for the Ranveer starrer," added the source. 

Talking about the Sajid's venture, the source added, "Sajid Nadiadwala has written the story and the screenplay of the film himself. Kambakkht Ishq director Sabbir Khan will direct it. Earlier too, Sabbir was to direct Heer Ranjha starring Shahid."

Despite repeated messages, Shahid Kapoor, Sajid Nadiadwala and Sonakshi Sinha remained unavailable for comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Body Sonakshi Sinha and Shahid Kapoor will come together for Sajid Nadiadwala's next project.

😕

vssaras thumbnail

Do you think..typo..😛 ...wonder what Kunal actually wanted to write there..😆
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This may been Heer-Ranjha that Sabhir wanted to make with Shahid and Deepika. He gave interviews saying how perfect she was for the film..but she didnt have dates and there was script issues so the film got stuck.

Shahid-Sonanshi...nah 👎🏼 He has a boyish charm and Sonakshi looks mature..but who knows, I hope they surprise me! 😊Good that she's working with younger heroes now!
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With Sonakshi?...Ehhh...haven't warmed up to her. Nothing about her interests me. Mehhh.

But this should be interesting. Freshhh. Looking forward to it.
vssaras thumbnail
"Sajid Nadiadwala has written the story and the screenplay of the film himself. Kambakkht Ishq director Sabbir Khan will direct it. " 

Looks like..this film is different from Heer-Ranjha...and shooting starts in Jan..😊

Edited by vssaras - 12 years ago
Oh Noo..Shahid and Sonakshi.. 😆 i just hope there are no love-making scenes.. 😲😆

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jpi/lowres/jpin15l.jpg
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO @  Meena!🤣

Shahid is a really petite person and Sonakshi is big-boned...odd jodi 😛

Originally posted by: Meena1

Oh Noo..Shahid and Sonakshi.. 😆 i just hope there are no love-making scenes.. 😲😆

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jpi/lowres/jpin15l.jpg

🤣

Meena! i did refrain myself posting this masterpiece to the forum.  😆 

you did it  👏

🤣 🤣 🤣

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shahid with Sonakshi?? 😕

idk, this not giving me good vibes but lets see how it turns out to be and OMG Kambakth IShq director...hope he doesnt make another KI types movie and make Sonakshi wear all that outfits wherein Sab Kuch dikhta hain 😆...Sonakshi is little chubby na...😆

@ meena : LMAO 🤣
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago