Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Raiinie2

New Longer Promo, with new scenes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HefQuO6ntB4[/YOUTUBE]

The song completely changes from 1.30 onwards, transitions into the music we've heard in the trailer. LOVEEE ITTT!! 

HOLY SHIT. She is one fiery and wild character yet has so much innocence on her face. That scene where she's looking down at Ranbir from the window is so beautiful. Oh dear Lord, I am so looking forward to this movie 😍. I am so not ashamed of admitting that I have now become a Rockstar fan girl who can do nothing but praise the movie 😳
Ding-a-linga Ding-a-linga...these lines are stuck in my head. This is my 6th time watching the trailer. I am so obsessed with this movie. 
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

HOLY SHIT. She is one fiery and wild character yet has so much innocence on her face. That scene where she's looking down at Ranbir from the window is so beautiful. Oh dear Lord, I am so looking forward to this movie 😍. I am so not ashamed of admitting that I have now become a Rockstar fan girl who can do nothing but praise the movie 😳

Unfortunately, ive become one of those fan girls too. Absolutely loving everything thing they are giving to us. Ranbir looks ah-mazingg in these promos, him and Nargis look very good together. 

Just saw the extended version of the Sadda Haq promo. Ranbirrr looks soo goood!! His def shaping up to become a very good actor! ⭐️
Ranbir has become very very versatile and that's what I like about him as an actor. About Nargis, I'm a bit skeptical about her dialogues in the movie because they seem dubbed but she has totally nailed it expression-wise. It's amazing how she manages to have both the mischievous/naughty/wild look in one scene and transitions into a naive/innocent/childlike lover in the next scene. 

Sigh, I am so eagerly waiting to watch this movie. I really hope it doesnt disappoint!